Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for JohnB > Reviews

Browse

JohnB's Profile

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JohnB RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner, 16 fl. oz.
WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner, 16 fl. oz.
Price: $32.00

1.0 out of 5 stars A co-worker recommended this to me - based on the results and ..., December 15, 2015
Quite possibly the single most overpriced, under-delivering product I've ever used. A co-worker recommended this to me - based on the results and my experience, I can only guess she got caught up in the informercial hype of it all. I get the same or better results from products costing a third to a quarter of the price - slapping a WEN label on it and touting it with an informercial full of talking heads and a self-absorbed founder simply jacks the price up. Save your money - or use it to buy lottery tickets.

Danze D481116 13-Inch S-Shape Shower Arm, Chrome
Danze D481116 13-Inch S-Shape Shower Arm, Chrome
Price: $31.95
32 used & new from $29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars like many showers, September 29, 2015
I'm 6'5" and just moved into a new place where, like many showers, the shower head sprays at about my neck. I saw this shower arm listed, thought I'd try it, and, combined with the WaterBella rain shower head, I can now stand completely upright and get a nice, relaxing, soaking shower! Inexpensive and does exactly what I wanted it to do: allow me to shower *under* the shower head rather than *in* it!

Felt 5" Heavy Furniture Movers for Hard Surfaces (4 pieces) - Tan, 5" Square SuperSliders
Price: $11.13
4 used & new from $11.13

5.0 out of 5 stars I just moved into a new place with hardwood and ..., September 29, 2015
I just moved into a new place with hardwood and tile floors and these made moving my appliances and a couple of big furniture pieces a breeze.

Self Stick, Heavy Furniture Movers for Hard Surfaces (4 piece) - 3-1/2", Tan, Round SuperSliders
Price: $7.07
10 used & new from $3.20

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have for homes with hardwood floors!, September 29, 2015
Just moved into a new place with hardwood floors. Given I live alone (i.e. no one conveniently around to help moving and rearranging), these made it possible to move my furniture pieces where I wanted them after movers delivered all my stuff.

Zenna Home E35603BN01, NeverRust  Aluminum Curved Shower Curtain Rod, 44 to 72-Inch, Satin Nickel
Zenna Home E35603BN01, NeverRust Aluminum Curved Shower Curtain Rod, 44 to 72-Inch, Satin Nickel
Price: $41.98
17 used & new from $33.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, classy finish and design, September 29, 2015
Very nice, classy finish and design. Easy to install and set up. One tip: recommend having a second person help when the bar is installed and attached to the two mounts - aside from that, installation was simple and it looks great.

Neewer® Black NW-35 Metal Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand with Built-in XLR Male to Female Cable, Shock Mount and Table Mounting Clamp
Offered by New Harbor
Price: $16.99
19 used & new from $16.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Tremendous value and excellent performance, June 12, 2015
Works great with my Rode and Neumann mics. It's a little smaller than I expected but only slightly - still plenty tall and long enough to meet my needs. The construction is solid (though the knobs are plastic), the springs are tight and hold the extensions in place where I move them, and the included XLR cable is capable. Great value for the budget-minded and/or novice user.

For Canon Pixma USB 2.0 Printer Cable Cord A-B 10' 10 FT
For Canon Pixma USB 2.0 Printer Cable Cord A-B 10' 10 FT
Offered by Cmple
Price: $4.20
22 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, June 12, 2015
Inexpensive and meets expectations perfectly.

ARCHER SEASON 5
ARCHER SEASON 5
DVD
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars the plot lines - all awesome for this series, June 8, 2015
This review is from: ARCHER SEASON 5 (Amazon Video)
The writing, the characters, the plot lines - all awesome for this series, always has been. But to throw in the Miami Vice twist? Hilarious.

VIZIO E390i-B1E 39-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV (2014 Model)
VIZIO E390i-B1E 39-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV (2014 Model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great picture, vibrant colors, 3 HDMI inputs, and excellent price., May 18, 2015
Great TV. The only thing I had to do out of the box was adjust the color - which, thanks to the very intuitive menu system, was quick and easy. I also like and appreciate its use of both fixed and variable tuning audio - I connected mine to a pair of unpowered Yamaha speakers so I'm able to control the volume through the TV's remote (variable audio). I specifically chose this model given its price for a smart TV with 3 HDMI inputs, the exact number I needed. Easy to hook up and watch.

AmazonBasics USB Powered Computer Speakers (A100)
AmazonBasics USB Powered Computer Speakers (A100)
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy - solid and sound great., May 18, 2015
I got what I paid for - an inexpensive pair of desktop speakers that pack a punch.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6