Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Profile for NOLA Nana > Reviews

Browse

NOLA Nana's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NOLA Nana RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Jumbl™ Rechargeable Oral Irrigator & High Capacity Water Flosser Featuring 3 Operating Modes - Includes 2 Interchangeable Precision Nozzles, Mini Funnel for Water Filling & Rubber Water Plug for Charging Pins - White- Latest and Newest Version
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $39.95
2 used & new from $32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Irrigator, August 11, 2015
My only issue with it is, I have to use it on the 'soft' mode to be able to irrigate all of my teeth thoroughly filling it only once with water, but if it was any bigger it would be too bulky to handle. Other than that, it works great and serves it's purpose for me. I've had it just about a week now and use it after every meal (I have braces) when I'm home and the first charge has not yet run out.

Oratene Veterinarian Drinking Water Additive 8oz
Oratene Veterinarian Drinking Water Additive 8oz
Offered by Countryside Pet Supply Co.
Price: $23.95
5 used & new from $17.90

5.0 out of 5 stars This is working for our dog., June 27, 2015
I've been using this in my dog's water for a couple of months now (since his last cleaning). So far his teeth are still clean. Best of all his breath is not "yucky". My dog has terrible teeth and I have to get them cleaned once per year.
Also, compared to the previous water additive I was using, he likes this. Before He wouldn't drink as much water.
You only use one squirt per 16 oz of water each day.

Richards Homewares Micro Fiber Deluxe Plate Case, Set of 4-Grey
Richards Homewares Micro Fiber Deluxe Plate Case, Set of 4-Grey
Offered by Corydor
Price: $26.99
14 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., June 27, 2015
This is a nice storage set (for just that). I would not use this to pack up and move. I have 8 place settings and this would easily store a set of 12. If you have bowls, 12 might be a little tight. My place setting includes salad plates (bowl saucers), cup saucers and bread plates. I used the extra room in two of the containers for cup saucers and bread plates.
There is a photo attached to see how much space if left after 8 plates.
I also purchased the cup chest.
Comment Comment | Permalink

zeroUV - Retro Fashion Clip On Lens P3 Horned Rim Sunglasses (Black-Silver)
zeroUV - Retro Fashion Clip On Lens P3 Horned Rim Sunglasses (Black-Silver)
Offered by zeroUV®
Price: $10.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, April 8, 2015
I only gave one star because you have to in order to write your review. I'm got them to clip on to my Rx glasses, which are Horned Rim thinking they would fit. Not only do they not fit at all, but they are very poorly made. The clip on and the horned rim glasses they came with.

Pyle Home PKRSP5W Portable and Desktop MP3 Speaker with USB/SD, FM, Aux In for iPod, Android, iPad, Alarm Clock, Rechargeable

3.0 out of 5 stars no return package label included, December 17, 2013
It isn't what I expected and at this time I am anticipating it being returned (it's a gift that hasn't been given yet), but if I need to return it, will I be able to without a return label?

Shark Navigator Professional 3-in-1 Lift-Away Rotator (With Additional Accessories Included) - Model NV500/NV501
Offered by International Coffee & Books
Price: $355.37
6 used & new from $109.99

4.0 out of 5 stars vacuum great, dusting tools could be better suited to my type of cleaning....., November 21, 2013
Update...I contacted the company and they are sending me a new multi-angle brush. I also ordered the mini Dusting brush. So far Shark/Euro Pro has been very accommodating with their customer service.

.....or make some kind of adapter to use "universal" sized attachments.

Didn't get it from Amazon but, Over all it's a great vacuum and really like it.
It performs as advertised and it is fairly quiet.

The one tool I wanted the most was the multi angle dusting tool and its useless. There isn't enough friction at the pivot point to keep it at the angle you need it to clean. Its limp and I am constantly having to manually put it back as needed.

The multi tool, would be better used for dusting if the bristles were softer and a little longer. I'm hoping to find a dusting brush like I had with my Hoover that will fit the handle and wand of this shark. If the bristles were longer, softer and tighter, angle wouldn't matter as much. I dust my whole house with my vacuum and was hoping to be able to eliminate the swifter dusters and my old noisy, unsealed vacuum for detailed accents and crevices of my furniture, baseboards, doorframes, picture frames, etc. There wasn't anything I couldn't dust with my old dusting brush, including nick-knacks. Just need a better vacuum and a little more flexibility with the tool.
I got the (much better) vacuum, dusting tools could be better or handle and wand could fit universal attachments. To get 5 stars.

The power brush and straight suction floor attachment work great.

Olay 4-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths for Combination/Oily Skin - Box of 99 Cloths
Olay 4-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths for Combination/Oily Skin - Box of 99 Cloths

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, July 23, 2013
It gives me a light daily exfoliation that leaves my skin feeling really smooth....but the best thing I like about them, is that the cleanser does not burn my eyes. It's the only facial cleaning product I've ever used that doesn't.

Turbie Twist and Body Wrap Cotton Blue Heart Set
Turbie Twist and Body Wrap Cotton Blue Heart Set

4.0 out of 5 stars It's cute, June 29, 2013
Just a tip.....before putting in your washer or dryer, put the Velcro strips together. I ruined an article of clothing that stuck to the loop side of the Velcro trying to get it off.

Epson WorkForce WF-3520 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer, Copier, Scanner, 2-Sided Duplex, ADF, Fax. Prints from Tablet/Smartphone. AirPrint Compatible (C11CC33201)
Offered by Felix Printer
Price: $297.00
12 used & new from $275.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, June 29, 2013
This printer is being used strictly for "home" use.
Printer arrived a few days ago and just set it up today. So far...
--It was easy to set up all is working as expected except I haven't figured out why it won't print "wirelessly" directly from the printer panel yet. My only "computer choice" is "usb connection". I don't have it connected via USB so of course I get a message stating no computer is connected. It prints fine from the computer.
--I've printed a couple of photos and regular paper documents both in color and black and white.. Quality (for me) is very good.
--Only "con" I have so far is that there is only one paper tray and you have to remove the tray and switch between paper types/sizes. Also, when I put an envelope in the manual feed in the back of the printer, it "rejected" it through the printer and I had to remove the paper and put the envelope in the paper tray to print on it.
I haven't tried printing from any other devices yet and probably won't in the near future.
I'll follow up with more feed back later if something comes up I should add to this review.

Maidenform Women's Pure Genius Extra Coverage Tailored Bra, Body Beige,36DD US
Maidenform Women's Pure Genius Extra Coverage Tailored Bra, Body Beige,36DD US
Price: $19.36
19 used & new from $17.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, November 14, 2012
I purchased this bra previously at a local retailer and loved it so when I found it on Amazon I ordered another one. I love it. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is there is one small area where the bra hooks that scratches my back. I will order another one to replace this one.

Page: 1 | 2