Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Y. Zhou > Reviews

Browse

Y. Zhou's Profile

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Y. Zhou RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
A4Tech ZL50A Bloody Sniper Laser Gamng Mouse
A4Tech ZL50A Bloody Sniper Laser Gamng Mouse
Offered by MegaRetailStore
Price: $71.78
12 used & new from $55.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for shooters, April 30, 2016
Let me first say I used to play a ton of games, and went through about 3 other gaming mouse. I do not consider myself a hardcore gamer, but I do play. The following is a list of pros and cons for someone like me.

Pros:
- Sniper button is cool! I tried some battlefield 4 with this mouse and I gotta say the built in sniper button mode is great for those times where you have to pin point a shot. What it does is that it slows down your mouse movement dramatically to whatever you set it to, so you can aim carefully.
- Design: really col and sleek.
- A lot of programmable buttons for your own taste.
- Multiple color options
- Very precise
- Great build quality
- Great for hardcore shooter gamers

Cons
- The programmable buttons are right under your thumbs. Some people may like this but I absolutely hate it. It means I can't grip the mouse as tightly as I would like. I like the mouse that has buttons slightly away from your thumb so you don't accidentally squeeze too hard and hit one on accident.
- The left and right mouse clicks are too light for my taste. It feels like if I touch it slightly I will trigger it. Maybe it's a pro for hardcore shooter gamers but not for me.
- Not great for non-shooter gamers like myself. This mouse is obviously geared towards first person shooters, and it's great for what it targets.

Conclusion: Buy if hardcore FPS gamer, otherwise I would go for something simpler. I actually switched back to my $15 gaming mouse because I thought this mouse had too much features. Sometimes you just want something you're used to: a $15 fixed 2400dpi you can wildly control with your hand without having to accidentally push any buttons. For my personal taste, simple and rugged is better. Then again I will never achieve 1337 status.

I received this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, which is exactly what I gave.

Petiner No Bark Dog Training Shock Control Collar Energy Saving
Petiner No Bark Dog Training Shock Control Collar Energy Saving
2 used & new from $10.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous, January 27, 2016
I have had experience with 3 different shock collars before this one. This is the first time I endangered my dog's life. I left the collar on her for a couple of days. This morning I woke up to her licking herself nonstop and I thought it was a bit strange. My wife decided to check on her and to her horror saw my dog's neck area under the shock collar complete void of fur and the skin underneath was red.

Look at photos to see for yourself. In the photo, the white fur area is the front of my dog's neck. The photo was taken with her head raised. If it can happen to me it can happen to you.

I received this product at a discounted price for my honest review.

Update: A user suggested that I may have put the collar on too tightly, which can cause similar problems. We did not put this collar on tight whatsoever. Another user suggested that it was because we left it on overnight. That is true. We left the collar on her for 2 nights before we saw this. With that said, I also left the other shock collars before this one on her for multiple nights and never had this happen. As for the dog, we shaved the neck area, sprayed her with some anti-bacteria solution, and creamed her with some pet wound solution, and then put some bandage over it.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2016 5:27 AM PST

Safari® Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush, Large
Safari® Self-Cleaning Slicker Brush, Large
Price: $9.99
20 used & new from $8.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Great if your dog doesn't mind, January 23, 2016
I have 2 dogs, both are medium furry shedders. This thing does seem to do the job, grabs a lot of fur and easy button to clean off.

But one of the dogs does not like this particular brush. She love getting brushed with my older brush, but she always squirms with this one. I think it hurts her. However, my other dog doesn't seem to mind it too much.

Great product if your dog doesn't mind it.

Etekcity Scroll X1: 2400 DPI Programmable Wired USB Gaming Mouse, Omron Micro Switches, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars best gaming mouse value, January 23, 2016
Wish the side wasn't plastic, but still very comfortable and great value.

Car Mount, TechMatte MagGrip Air Vent Magnetic Universal Car Mount Holder for Smartphones including iPhone 6, 6S, Galaxy S7, S6 Edge, OnePlus 3- Black
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value and design, minor flaw., January 23, 2016
Does what it's suppose to, but when you pull off the phone, the magnet is so strong that it will partially if not completely pull the grip right off the car vent.

Very secure and strong magnet, but maybe too strong?

Glad Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags, 13 Gallon, 90 Count
Glad Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags, 13 Gallon, 90 Count
Price: $15.59
59 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars peace of mind., January 23, 2016
Used through 2 boxes of these, never had a spill or leak.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars great tracker in the dark., January 23, 2016
Nice way to keep track of your dog in the yard at night. My yard is fenced, but the gate doesn't have a lock on it, so the dog can just push it open. During the colder months, I like to let my dog out while I watch through a window. During nighttime, I lose track of her in the dark, and I think she knows because she seems to only sneak out the gate at night.

Having these on her, she was surprised to see my calling her back during her escape attempt.

One complaint I have is that I wish it was water-proof. When I take my dog out to the dog beach, where you can't just take off the collar, so you have to take the light off specifically. Kind of a pain and also hard to remember such a minor detail.

GMYLE Compact Wired USB Mini Keyboard for PC - Metallic Silver / White
GMYLE Compact Wired USB Mini Keyboard for PC - Metallic Silver / White
Offered by gigacity_amn
Price: $17.98
7 used & new from $10.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, January 23, 2016
I have a small desk and these work great! I don't really use the numpad, so these saves me a lot of space.

Very well constructed, very similar to the Apple keyboard. It's funny, I use both macs and PCs, and sometimes I found myself using ALT+C to copy (which is cmd+C on the Mac keyboard) instead of CTRL+C.

Great value, great design and construction, great space-saver.

Daffodil ULT05 USB LED Light - 8 Super Bright LED Reading Lamp - No Batteries Needed - PC & Mac Compatible (Silver)
Offered by Daffodil US
Price: $7.95
7 used & new from $0.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, January 23, 2016
It does what it's suppose to, but I wish it had a switch. I don't like how you have to unplug it for it to turn off. Also, when it's fully extended and you place it horizontally outwards, the strength will not hold it up, it will slide down.

Otherwise, it does what it's suppose to do.

Dexas Popware for Pets Travel Pet Cup with Bottle Holder and Carabiner, Green
Dexas Popware for Pets Travel Pet Cup with Bottle Holder and Carabiner, Green
Offered by KPETS
Price: $8.99
6 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Designed for smaller dogs, January 23, 2016
Good concept, a portable drinking bowl for the dogs. However, it is a lot smaller than I thought. My dog (40lbs) can easily drink a few bowls of these when he's on a hike. It's probably designed for smaller dogs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7