Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM
Profile for Hman > Reviews

Browse

Hman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 60

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hman RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Bone Tomahawk
Bone Tomahawk
DVD
Price: $13.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't have much to say about this movie except ..., April 10, 2016
This review is from: Bone Tomahawk (Amazon Video)
I don't have much to say about this movie except it is simply awful. It is so ugly it stinks. It has no redeeming qualities even as a horroer movie.

Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Grease Paste - 11.1 Grams
Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Thermal Grease Paste - 11.1 Grams
Offered by MemoryC
Price: $29.99
7 used & new from $28.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Well this spreads really good. Better than Mx4 or my Noctua paste, February 23, 2016
Well this spreads really good. Better than Mx4 or my Noctua paste. I used this on my Noctua NH-D14 and it lowered my temps several degrees over the Noctua or MX4 paste. Did I say it applied easily (I used the dot method).

Vanatoo Transparent One Powered Speakers (Black, Set of 2)
Vanatoo Transparent One Powered Speakers (Black, Set of 2)
Offered by Vanatoo LLC
Price: $499.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I am accustomed to high quality audio for my music (Ohm Walsh 2 with a great matched Onkyo power transistor amplifier) with good, February 23, 2016
The subwoofer on an old cheap Altec Lansing speakers for my PC blew out and I decided it was time to replace with an audiophile quality 2 or 2.1 system without breaking the bank - less than $500 was my budget. I am accustomed to high quality audio for my music (Ohm Walsh 2 with a great matched Onkyo power transistor amplifier) with good bass and fantastic spatial imaging and response across the board. I wanted something approaching that for my PC, and considered powered active speakers and passive with a DAC/amp. After recommendations for Vanatoo t2 powered speakers, and reading all of the reviews I decided to go with them. I have been listening to them for about 4 hours now and I don't regret my decision one iota. These speakers are awesome for either music or streaming video. They pack a wallop for their size (which was also a deciding factor for me). The bass response is stunning and the spatial imaging is very good (of course it doesn't match up with m Ohms, but WOW). I can highly recommend these after even a short time.

I connected these to my Asus MB with both USB and optical. For me, the USB is providing the best quality. But to have all of these input options to choose from is also just awesome.

Lezyne 1-FP-AFLDR-V306 Alloy Floor Drive Pump
Lezyne 1-FP-AFLDR-V306 Alloy Floor Drive Pump

1.0 out of 5 stars meh, January 27, 2016
Moves hardly any air and the chucks are not that great. Looks nice. First Lezyne product I have been disapointed with,

Noctua 140mm Premium Quiet Quality Fan with AAO Frame Technology (NF-A14 PWM)
Noctua 140mm Premium Quiet Quality Fan with AAO Frame Technology (NF-A14 PWM)
Offered by AmaMax (USA) Since 1993 l iMBAPrice® Authorized Distributor
Price: $21.71
28 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great fan, January 27, 2016
Great airflow and pressure and very quiet. I have two of these - one for intake into my HSF and the other as my case exhaust.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Tech 21 EVO CHECK Case SMOKEY BLACK in Retail Package Tech21
Samsung Galaxy S6 Tech 21 EVO CHECK Case SMOKEY BLACK in Retail Package Tech21
Offered by ChopRetail
Price: $11.89
26 used & new from $3.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Good simple low cost thin case that protects very well, December 19, 2015
Good simple low cost thin case that protects very well. Does its job so far (dropped my phone once from a couple of feet already).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice as well, December 19, 2015
Works as advertised. It is vry convenient, just plop the phone on it for overnight charging.. Looks nice as well.

StarTech USB 3.0 to 2.5" SATA III Hard Drive Adapter Cable w/ UASP - SATA to USB 3.0 Converter for SSD/HDD - Hard Drive Adapter Cable
Price: $11.04
205 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Well having tried another brand that gave me abysmal writes ..., September 30, 2015
Well having tried another brand that gave me abysmal writes to my SSD, I bought this and the write performance on SSD (random and sequential) are really decent for a chipset in a cable :D

I have an SSD I had lying around with one of these that I use as an external backup. Very handy.

Asus Accessory TPM FW3.19 TPM Module BitLocker FW3.19 for Asus MB Retail
Asus Accessory TPM FW3.19 TPM Module BitLocker FW3.19 for Asus MB Retail
Offered by AmaMax (USA) Since 1993 l iMBAPrice® Authorized Distributor
Price: $13.68
32 used & new from $7.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install, September 30, 2015
Works as expected on my Maximus Hero VI. Easy to install, simple to setup. Management software from the chip maker OK.

Sabrent USB 3.0 to SSD / 2.5-Inch SATA Hard Drive Adapter [Optimized For SSD, Support UASP SATA III] (EC-SSHD)
Offered by Store4PC
Price: $19.99
6 used & new from $8.50

2.0 out of 5 stars and the sequential write speed isn't that great but OK, September 30, 2015
While this works, the random write speed for an SSD is abysmal, and the sequential write speed isn't that great but OK. I suppose it would be an OK match to a 2.5" HDD.

After that I bought the similar Startech adapter which has much better write speeds for an SSD.

In any case, these things are handy for backups if you have a 2.5" HDD or SSD lying around. If you have an SSD go for the Startech.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2015 1:30 PM PST