Profile for Polishedimage. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 33

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Polishedimage. RSS Feed (Calabasas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
2001-2007 TOWN COUNTRY CARAVAN STEERING RESERVOIR MOPAR
2001-2007 TOWN COUNTRY CARAVAN STEERING RESERVOIR MOPAR
Offered by Avondale Automotive
Price: $25.05
11 used & new from $16.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Pump whine is 100% gone, July 30, 2013
I had been concerned that my power steering pump was going out. I did a bit of research and found that some people had success with 'cleaning' the filter in this reservoir. I checked the price and found a video on youtube with instructions for removing it and since you have to take it out to clean it, you might as well replace it. This is a great product. The power steering sounds new again, no whine. The same bolt that drives everyone crazy got to me too but I bent the base of the metal holding the bolt towards the front of the car ever so slightly, it made it easier for the socket to get in there. Great product. As a note it does rattle when you get it. This is normal, its not broken.

01TheOne Men's AN07G01 Spinning Wheel Alternative Watch
01TheOne Men's AN07G01 Spinning Wheel Alternative Watch
Price: $114.63
3 used & new from $110.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Complements and simply amazing quality, May 22, 2013
This is by far the coolest watch I have ever placed on my wrist. It is solid, but not to heavy. Very well made by feel and look. Even on close inspection it looks amazing. The 01 is lazer etched and the dial moves counter clockwise.. very cool. Keeps acurate time. Leather band and stich is a stunning band to go along with a stunning watch. I find my self trying not to star at it while I'm walking. Get it, you will love it.

Nature's Way Fenugreek Seed 610 mg, Capsules 180ea
Nature's Way Fenugreek Seed 610 mg, Capsules 180ea
Price: $6.19
71 used & new from $6.10

1.0 out of 5 stars Promotes weight gain. 10 lbs in less then 30 days no diet change., April 8, 2013
I have found that I gained 10 lbs in the last month. So unusual, I just cant belive it. I thought about all the things I may have done / changed. The only thing I did was buy this product. So I thought I would "google" it. Sure enough, promotes weight gain! What?? How was this recommended to me without telling me this can PROMOTE WEIGHT GAIN. (by a wellness expert) I would say 10 pounds in less then a month with no diet change is huge! I worked so hard to lose the weight and then somthing like this crashes that. Very upsetting. Dumping my 60 day supply into the trash. Dont take unless you want to gain a real easy 10 lbs. You have been warned.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 30, 2013 5:00 PM PDT

Custom Self Inking Rubber Stamp - 3 Lines (42A1539)
Custom Self Inking Rubber Stamp - 3 Lines (42A1539)
Offered by Rubber Stamps
Price: $9.49
3 used & new from $4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and simply amazing!, May 21, 2012
The stamp has a nice weight and feels good in the hands. The transition from self inking to stamp is smooth and very fast. I immediately used it to stamp a few hundred documents and its going strong. I'm placing another order here in a few days. Why? Quality and I just cant believe how quickly I received it. The spacing of the custom words is exactly as I gave to them. I am strongly impressed and have a new stamp company that I'm going to stick with. "Man, I love this thing..."

American Crew Firm Hold Gel, 8.45 oz
American Crew Firm Hold Gel, 8.45 oz
Offered by CB Select
Price: $12.76
27 used & new from $6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking hold and never any flakes, April 24, 2012
So we have all had days where for one reason or another you can not wash your hair. That leaves the product you used yesterday along with a nights worth of 'sleeping' in your hair. Well this Crew GEL is so great you love the way your hair feels and looks and on those days when you 'double up'. Anyway you will love this stuff, its worth it.

Regalo Easy Open 50 Inch Super Wide Walk Thru Gate - White
Regalo Easy Open 50 Inch Super Wide Walk Thru Gate - White
Price: $32.98
31 used & new from $20.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Just ordered a 2nd one, April 17, 2012
This is a great gate and it's so easy to set up. Its safe and can be made very secure with the included wall screws but thats up to you. I wouldn't want the latch more complicated because I go through it 100 times a day. If it were more secure/complicated it would not be suited to my use. My toddler can not go through but my 4 and 6 year old can.

Crocs Unisex Hover Slip-On Fashion Sneaker
Crocs Unisex Hover Slip-On Fashion Sneaker
Price: $31.00 - $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightest shoe I have ever owned, April 7, 2012
This shoe is not made of plastic like most of the other crocks. It's a type of canvas and has a super no slip bottom. They are so light it is literally comparable to being barefoot. The padding in the shoe is better the any "air" shoe I have owned. There is one problem though, no half sizes. I usually wear a 10 1/2 and I read from other reviews that if you attempt to wear socks with them its too tight. I ordered a size 11 and they are just a bit to big when my socks are on, however, I still chose to wear these over any other shoe I have. I believe that a size 10 would have been too small with socks so keep that in mind when ordering, and thats something you should do right now. Lastly, they look very nice with jeans and stand out as looking like nice expensive shoes.

NOW Foods Jojoba Oil Pure, 4 ounce
NOW Foods Jojoba Oil Pure, 4 ounce
Price: $9.89
35 used & new from $6.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for Eczema as good as steroids for my 9 month old., March 2, 2012
My 9 month old son has extremely bad Eczema. He has redness, swelling, crusting, blistering, and even some oozing or bleeding on both arms mid section and legs on calf's to his knees and every place that bends and creases. The worst is his face on his cheeks, people stare and asks us at times why we are not doing anything to help our child. We have been using steroid cream multiple times a day just to keep it from getting worse. At 5 months he started itching so much everyday that his skin would start bleeding and was very raw with some blisters. So we had to rap his arms in legs in gauze. If we place steroids on in the morning, it starts to clear mid day then its back at night. I'm not fond of steroids and its a terrible long term solution. So we have tried everything. We heard good results were received by diluted bleach baths but we were met with minimal success and it also seemed to dry his skin more and we have learned that his skin must always be moisturized. Before you say anything about the bleach, just so you know the DR prescribed steroids are much worse for your children.

Here is what we have found to work after 8 months of searching:

This jojoba oil rubbed on twice a day or more on his entire body and immediately after bathing. This product alone cleared most of it up but we now have to other products we use along with it.
They are:

Curel Itch Defense Lotion, 20 Ounce available on Amazon. We use this twice a day during diaper changes and rub all over his body.

If we keep this up, his face and body are clear with much less "break outs". If the blisters start to form we spot apply through out the day.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2013 9:12 AM PST

Nutrigold Bacopa Gold (Clinically-proven BacoMind), 500 mg, 90 veg. capsules
Nutrigold Bacopa Gold (Clinically-proven BacoMind), 500 mg, 90 veg. capsules
Price: $18.56
5 used & new from $16.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I was/ am hopeful just like you are while reading these., January 8, 2012
3 stars as I'm still starting the pills. Had them for about a week now. Did not experience any change with single dosing so I dont know how that would relate to taking them before studying/ test taking. I will continue to take them to see if any long term minute changes are felt in speech, word access. Very "Herby" taste and I seem to feel it all day in my stomach and on my breath, like I just ate some tree leafs.. I have read so many great things about this I still think everyone should try this one out for themselves. We are all on this page because we are looking for the same thing. 2/24 I have not personally noticed anything from these pills. They have a very strong herb smell and taken as listed does nothing. The bottle is empty. I will not reorder.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 22, 2012 3:34 AM PDT

Phiten MLB Authentic X30 Necklace  Toronto Blue Jays  22 Inches
Phiten MLB Authentic X30 Necklace Toronto Blue Jays 22 Inches
Offered by SportsOnly
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Still wearing it nearly 3 years later., January 2, 2012
This thing holds up. I rarely take it off and over 3 years it has not started to fall apart. It always has a fresh smell so you can tell its not dirty as its easy to clean. Any way, I like it for the looks mostly. I dont believe it does anything else. 4 stars for quality. 2/4/12 adding a star because it still clips on well and is in just great condition. I love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4