Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Roseville, CA United States)

Ozora Kendama - Premium Sticky White
Ozora Kendama - Premium Sticky White
Offered by Music Japan
Price: $30.00
2 used & new from $18.75

5.0 out of 5 stars FINALLY found the perfect dama for my style, April 21, 2015
FINALLY found the perfect dama for my style. Love it so much I bought another one. Also Amazon prices seem to beat out the other popular kendama sites, plus you get Amazon's ridiculously good customer service.

Domination Basics (Secrets of the Alpha Male Book 1)
Domination Basics (Secrets of the Alpha Male Book 1)
Price: $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Dont' use this as the foundation of your transformative change, September 16, 2011
I agree with the 1 star reviewers, that a lot of this book seems to be stereotypical, macho chest thumping; aka acting like a jerk to get what you want. If you use the techniques in this book as the foundation for the "new you" you're going to attract a certain type of person into your life and drive away a lot of people who could be positive forces in your life. That's why I believe the techniques in this book should only be used situationally.

Books I recommend as a foundation for the "new you":

*Games People Play by Eric Berne
*I'm Ok, You're Ok (forgot the author)
*Bang by Roosh V and Day Bang by Roosh V

Pimp: The Story of My Life
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars The foundation of urban literature, August 18, 2011
I think the true value in this book is in its becoming the foundation of modern urban literature. The actual text itself is dated and the slang is so hard to slog through I reached a point at which I was wondering whether I should continue or not.

If you like this book check out Pimpology: 48 laws of the Game by Pimpin' Ken or Rosebudd: The American Pimp by Rosebudd Bitterdose. Both of these pimps made their names in the 70's and 80's, so the reader should be able to identify more with these authors.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2012 4:01 PM PST

Superheroes: The Best of Philosophy and Pop Culture (The Blackwell Philosophy and Pop Culture Series)
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought Provoking, July 30, 2011
Inspired me to spend a few hours on Wikipedia not only investigating the philosophy that was written about, but also the gaps in superhero knowledge I have. I don't think I'll be able to think about Wolverine the same way again, that's for sure...