Profile for Nalis > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nalis RSS Feed (PA United States)

Page: 1 | 2
KeySmart - Compact Key Holder (Blue)
KeySmart - Compact Key Holder (Blue)
Offered by KeySmart
Price: $26.00
2 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No complaints., January 30, 2015
Works great! I have been using this for over a month now, and I have no complaints. There are 4 keys on mine. I have a few spacers left over if I need to add more keys.

Topco Sales Penthouse Secrets Cyber Flicker
Topco Sales Penthouse Secrets Cyber Flicker
Offered by Super Duper Deals
Price: $8.95
4 used & new from $4.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a great gift!, January 30, 2015
I bought this for my partner, and she loves it! The only downfall is that it died after 5 or 6 months (usually used 2-3 a week). When I placed the second order, I purchased two so there is a backup.

Fosmon Optical Digital TOSLINK S/PDIF Audio 3x1 Switch (3 Inputs 1 Output) - Black (US Plug)
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $20.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than previous models that I purchased., January 30, 2015
The item matched the description. Shipping was fast. The switch works with the remote, or I can use the buttons on the unit. No complaints.

Ionic GUARDIAN Armor Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 S 4 SIV S IV/ New galaxy s4 i9500 2013 Model (AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon) (Black)
Offered by CrazyOnDigital Corp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent case., September 13, 2013
The case has a snug feel to it. The pen works great with my Galaxy S4! Sometimes I have to fiddle with the case to get the plastic cover properly fitted on. I would recommend this case as a form of protection. If you purchase this case, make sure you order a screen protector as well because it is not included.

Nerf N-Strike Maverick - Colors May Vary
Nerf N-Strike Maverick - Colors May Vary
Offered by TYfamily
Price: $27.50
31 used & new from $4.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Nerf Gun For The Price (Modified), August 19, 2012
I bought it last week at Walmart(barely under $10), and I spent the whole week firing without any mods. I was pleased with the range and accuracy out of the box, but I felt the need to tweak it. After watching a few YouTube videos on the modification options, I decided I would try it out. I only performed the spring stretch and the removal of the air restrictors. There is a modification that allows you pull the barrel all the way out for easier reloading, but I fear the risk of breaking the gun if it bumps into something while I am running and reloading.

I gave this gun a high score because the stock performance, available modifications, and easiness for certain modifications. This is an impressive gun for the price in my opinion.

50 - Pk. Anatomy Targets
50 - Pk. Anatomy Targets

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent targets!, May 30, 2012
This review is from: 50 - Pk. Anatomy Targets (Misc.)
These targets are very big. There are indication marks for the lungs on the body. I would recommend these for practice at the range.

Hogue Rubber Grip Beretta 92/96 Series Grip with Finger Grooves
Hogue Rubber Grip Beretta 92/96 Series Grip with Finger Grooves
Price: $15.29
55 used & new from $15.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition!, May 30, 2012
I bought this for my 92FS Beretta because the standard grip felt small in my hands. This improved the overall feel of the handle. It was easy to install and I did not have to use any spacers. It does not scratch the magazines.

BAFX Products - Bluetooth OBD2 scan tool - For check engine light & diagnostics - Android ONLY
Offered by BAFX Products
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A neat device!, February 25, 2012
I have been using this on my trips for a week now, and I am amazed at the information it provides. I will start with the one issue I have encountered. For two days now, the sensor info on Torque Pro (Purchased separately) did lock up while I switching through menus (it may not be the device's fault). I recently added some plug-ins (trip video recorder, and the shift monitor), so that might be the cause of the problem. Before this, it was operating smoothly on my EVO 3D. I feel that I can resolve this issue by changing a few settings or removing a plug-in.

Now for the pros: My 2004 base model car did provide some information for a lot of gauges. There are more unused sensors, but I feel satisfied with the ones provide. At the moment, I have a needle style gauge for Acceleration, Revs, Throttle, and Boost (or vacuum of non-turbo cars). The speedometer and engine load or on a graph gauge. The MPG, Volts, HP, Torque, Trip MPG, Timing Advance and MANY other gauges are on a different style gauge layout.

Some features I absolutely love are: My phone will warn me if I accelerate to much before the engine has reached optimum running temperature, and also when the engine has reached optimum running temperature. Under Adapter Status, I set an alarm to go off when the OBD2 sensor states that my speed is above a certain MPH speed that I choose. The Alarm Name is what the warning that the voice says. Example: When I reach the set speed, mine states, "Warning! (insert name here), your safety is compromised." I set up another alarm for my fuel level because I sometimes do not see the fuel warning light on my car on sunny days.

If you have any broken gauges, or simply want to know more about the output of a vehicle, I HIGHLY recommend this device and the TORQUE PRO app from the Android Market!

Update: One day my speedometer malfunctioned and I used Torque Pro to avoid trouble with the law for speeding or going to slow. My gauge seems to functioning normally again, but I know to use the program if I encounter that problem again.

As for the lock up issues, I try to remember to turn on the app and restart it once or twice and the app usually behaves.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headset!, July 21, 2011
Plays in STEREO!! The connector on three of my iPod headsets are too short. I was only getting sound from one ear piece. The fourth one worked perfectly. Luckily, I had this problem with my Zune player, so I caught the issue right away. I am using it on a Samsung Eternity and n A737.

I Don't Care
I Don't Care
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Two versions, October 1, 2009
This review is from: I Don't Care (MP3 Music)
I found two versions of this song so far. This is the one I prefer.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2013 5:23 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2