Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Jan S. Rosenberg > Reviews

Browse

Jan S. Rosenberg's Profile

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jan S. Rosenberg "commonsense" RSS Feed (Framingham, MA)

Page: 1 | 2
KONG Stuff'N Snacks, Peanut Butter, 7-Ounce, Small
KONG Stuff'N Snacks, Peanut Butter, 7-Ounce, Small
Price: $3.99
34 used & new from $3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves these. Good to stuff in hillow toys., July 19, 2015
I have gone through several boxes of these, the dog loves them. I break them up and put them in the hollow kong toys.

Flossy Chews Cottonblend Color 5-Knot Rope Tug, Super X-Large 72-Inch, Assorted Colors
Price: $15.55
12 used & new from $12.77

5.0 out of 5 stars I highlty recommend this for large/Giant Dogs., July 19, 2015
HUGE rope toy, very durable. I have an Anatolian Shepherd and he has barely made a dent in it after several months (which is saying A LOT as he has a HUGE jaw and VERY strong bite power, he destroys pretty much everything he chews) . This is good for the teeth as well. I highly recommend for giant dogs. Too big for medium - small dogs.

Sony MDR-ZX100/RED ZX-Series Monitor Headphones, Red
Sony MDR-ZX100/RED ZX-Series Monitor Headphones, Red
5 used & new from $29.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Sound isn't great, durability stinks., July 19, 2015
These headphones are cheap, sound is OK. For the money, the Nakamichi N2000 blow these away.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2015 3:31 PM PDT

Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones
Offered by Active Trade
Price: $148.95
264 used & new from $95.73

5.0 out of 5 stars I think these are the best Headphones - period., July 19, 2015
AS good as all the reviews indicate. I used to travel a lot for business and own the Bose noise cancelling headphones, which have great sound, but these are truly studio quality monitors, with excellent sound reproduction across the entire audible spectrum. I still use the Bose when I travel, as the huge benefit is the excellent noise cancelling, but for pure sound, I can't imagine that spending any more money will result in significantly better sound from any headphone on the market. I am EXTREMELY happy with these.

OXO Good Grips Lewis Pepper Mill

Wallflower (Deluxe Edition)
Wallflower (Deluxe Edition)
Price: $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars WOnderful album, strongly recommended, July 19, 2015
Love Dian Krall. This album has a few cover songs (such as California Dreamin'), that she instills her own style with and does a WONDERFUL job. As usual, Diana's recordings are arranged, engineered, mixed and edited about as perfectly as possible. I saw her in concert recently promoting this album, she was GREAT live, but it was a different experience.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 25, 2015 10:04 PM PDT

Range Kleen SS2 Double Step Stool, Gray
Range Kleen SS2 Double Step Stool, Gray
Price: $47.57
28 used & new from $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best step stool for strength, stability, ease of use, storage, etc., July 19, 2015
This thing is the BOMB. Best design. I have seen in a step stool. one handle opens it up, the other folds it up. When you take it out, you pick it up by the handle that expands it, when you put it away, you sue the handle that collapses it. It's that simple. I am over 240 lbs. and this holds me very steady. It is lightweight, folds up flat for storage, is lightweight and VERY sturdy and strong. I like the step design, vs. the ladder design. I have a wooden stepstool that has ladder steps and I am very instable on it because the surface area of the steps is so small. I am MUCH steadier on this because your weight can't cause you to lean forward due to the step design. This is truly a great product.

Nakamichi Amplified Stereo Headphones NK2000 Turbulence
Nakamichi Amplified Stereo Headphones NK2000 Turbulence
Offered by WeCarryAll
Price: $10.97
38 used & new from $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound AND durability, July 19, 2015
These headphones are AWESOME for the money. EXTREMELY well put together, good base, cable is wrapped in some sort of nylon fiber/material. Headphones have nice adjustment and are comfortable. These are probably the best all around headphones for the money based on sound AND durable construction.

All for Paws Chill Out Ice Ball
All for Paws Chill Out Ice Ball
Price: $8.99
7 used & new from $8.80

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as durable as i would have liked, July 19, 2015
This ball is OK. I have an Anatolian Shepherd, he really like this ball, but chewed it up into small pieces in a matter of a few weeks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2015 6:18 AM PDT

KONG Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Large, Red
KONG Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Large, Red
Price: $8.89
31 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars 2 toys in one- the middle rubber is easily chewed up - resulting in two separate pieces, but the hollow ends are very durable, July 19, 2015
I have a giant dog (Anatolian Shepherd), he chews up (and destroys) the middle of the bone within a few days, so what I am left with is the two ends. This is not so bad as the ends are hollow for kong stuffing. My dog has a very strong jaw, so it is somewhat expected that he will tear apart most everything he chews. The fact that the ends are intact are fine as I still load them up with stuffing and he is content to chew the ends and he doesn't chew apart the ends nearly as easily as the middle rubber. I have bought several of these. and have had these ends for a while. I would give this 5 stars but for the ease of chewing up the middle. Again, not a big issue for me as the ends are much more durable and last much longer than the middle.

Page: 1 | 2