Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for LauraM > Reviews

Browse

LauraM's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LauraM RSS Feed

Timeless Thomas: How Thomas Edison Changed Our Lives
Timeless Thomas: How Thomas Edison Changed Our Lives
by Gene Barretta
Price: $12.77
67 used & new from $6.86

5.0 out of 5 stars My 5 year old enjoyed!, June 28, 2013
Both my 5 year old and I enjoyed reading about Edison and his inventions, his lab and other's he worked with! Very neat book!

Toy Story Color Splash Buddies Hero Buzz and Big Baby 2-Pack
Toy Story Color Splash Buddies Hero Buzz and Big Baby 2-Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for outdoor play!, June 28, 2013
On a warm day I give my kids a bowl of ice water and a bowl of warm water and let them have fun with these outside. You can use paint brushes if you don't have a set that comes with one.

Edison's Fantastic Phonograph
Edison's Fantastic Phonograph
by Diana Kimpton
6 used & new from $500.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story my kids enjoy!, June 28, 2013
This was a wonderful story my 2.5 and 5.5 y.o. both enjoyed. I like that it encorporates Edison's daughter into the story, giving kids a character they can relate to. It is exciting to see his phonograph invention come into fruition! Great non-fiction, historical and scientific read for kids!

Invisible Aliens in Larry's Mouth - The story about importance of teeth brushing - Based on True Story
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute story, but missing words, June 26, 2013
My kids love this story. I read it to them at bedtime and my daughter immediately had me reread it. Very good for toddlers fighting brushing. Only did not like that there were simple errors, for example, words that were left out, that a proofread could have caught. Four stars for a cute read that explains a complex concept to kids in simple terms.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 29, 2013 12:46 AM PDT

Let's Play Mail Pretend Play Post Office Mailbox Set
Let's Play Mail Pretend Play Post Office Mailbox Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute mailbox!, December 2, 2012
This mailbox is lightweight, therefore portable. It comes with enough pieces to keep little ones busy delivering and receiving mail for quite some time. I like that the mailbag and mailbox serve as storage for when it is not in use. I ordered this for my 5 and 2 year old for Christmas. I am eager to watch them enjoy it and hope to add to this review once they receive it. I do recommend the holiday addition to add more postcards and stamps. I would not recommend it to little ones who tend to put things in their mouths, but otherwise a great, unique dramatic play toy!

Paddywhack Lane Ella Poseable Figure And Accessories Set
Paddywhack Lane Ella Poseable Figure And Accessories Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, but not constructed very well., December 2, 2012
My daughter really enjoys playing with the paddywhack lane dolls, but unfortunately this one and a few others frequently lose limbs, especially arms and I have to continuously put them back on. I contemplate just super glueing limbs in place, which of course would hinder mobility, but not being asked to replace a limb every 5 minutes of delicate play may be worth it. Very cute, daughter enjoys, but would not purchase again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2014 2:01 PM PDT

Captain's Brass / Leather Spyglass 15" - Hand Held Telescope - Nautical Decoration
3 used & new from $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, December 2, 2012
Purchased for my son who requested a "real" spy glass for Christmas. Seems like a sturdy piece of equipment I hope he enjoys for a long time. I like that it comes in a nice wooden storage case so he has a place to keep it safe in between usage.

adidas Little Girls' Basic Tricot Set, Light Pink, 2T
adidas Little Girls' Basic Tricot Set, Light Pink, 2T
Price: $28.00
2 used & new from $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Cozy and Cute, August 16, 2012
I needed a warm outfit for my my toddler with the cooler months approaching. She does not enjoy wearing clothes, so I wanted something she would find comfortable and something easy to wrangle her flailing body into. These pants pull right on and the top is easy enough to slip on while she is distracted. I'm very pleased. It's cute, appears comfortable, will keep her warm and was well priced.

Nike Little Pico III (Infant/Toddler) White/Perfect Pink/Pinkfire Size 7.5C Wide

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute sneakers, August 16, 2012
Sneakers are adorable and easy to put on a toddler that does not like anything on her feet! She has only worn them once or twice, so I can't yet comment on how they hold up with an active toddler, though they appear pretty sturdy and well made.