Profile for Sophrosyne > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sophrosyne RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Kill Your Blog: 12 Reasons Why You Should Stop F#$%ing Blogging!
Kill Your Blog: 12 Reasons Why You Should Stop F#$%ing Blogging!
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great content!, January 28, 2014
Awesome book. Reads fast but doesn't contain any superfluous content. It's jam-packed with useful advice. I am actually going to follow his advice and try it with my blog (I've seen some of the advice he gives here in other places but much of it is brand new). I'll update with results.

Crown Prince Natural Kipper Snacks - Low in Sodium, 3.25-Ounce Cans (Pack of 9)
Crown Prince Natural Kipper Snacks - Low in Sodium, 3.25-Ounce Cans (Pack of 9)
Offered by Organic Health Spot
Price: $32.15
3 used & new from $26.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, May 6, 2013
I was looking for smoked kipper or sardines that would not have any oils added. This is smoked fresh kipper. The taste is delicious, the fish is not too salty, with just the right amount of smokiness. I normally feel the need to cook my canned fish, but this one I love eating straight out of the can, with a slice of fresh sourdough bread to sop up the delicious natural oils. Wonderful quality at a really good price!

[SCII USA] Rubberized White with Black Cats and Hearts Hard Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Note 2 with Stylus Pen

2.0 out of 5 stars flimsy, bulky, May 6, 2013
I was looking for a cute, slim case for my white galaxy note 2. This case has a cute design and does does have a nice smooth grip to it. However, the holes are way too big, and it feels big and bulky on the phone. I also bought a case that looked a lot bulkier, but I was surprised to find that this one was much bulkier and heavier. It's a cheap product for a low price, and will be nice to occasionally put on my phone for the design, but it's not nearly well made enough to be comfortable to use on a day to day basis.

Wydan Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II Mint Green White Mesh Hybrid Case Hard Soft Silicone Cover
Offered by wydan
Price: $5.49
2 used & new from $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful case, May 6, 2013
This is a great case. The blue part is hard but slightly rubberized, and offers amazing grip. The white part is a very soft and thin silicone. The silicone could be tighter on the phone, but the hardshell fits it perfectly and keeps the case safely on. The colors are exactly as pictured. I was worried the hard case would be darker, but it's not. It's exactly the same light pastel blue-green color as in the image. Although it doesn't have cutouts for the power and volume buttons, it has indented buttons and they work perfectly. I actually discovered I like this case better than the ones with cutouts as it's more natural to feel the buttons raised. For the price, it looks great, fits the phone well, and looks very high quality. As a bonus, the case arrived two days after I ordered it.

CrossMe Premium Nonograms
CrossMe Premium Nonograms
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars nice!, May 27, 2012
This review is from: CrossMe Premium Nonograms (App)
great app! so much fun to use, keeps you entertained for hours. I didn't think I would like it, but I'm hooked! it's like an advanced version of sudoku

Scanner Emotion
Scanner Emotion
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars moron, not morons, February 22, 2012
This review is from: Scanner Emotion (App)
I get the feeling one person posted many of the 1-star review. if anyone actually believed this app would do what it said it would, you're stupid. oh, and you need to buy a grammar textbook ASAP

Clevercat Top Entry Litterbox
Clevercat Top Entry Litterbox
Offered by Lowest Price online
Price: $37.99
23 used & new from $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great litter box!, December 13, 2011
I really love this litterbox. I've had it for about half a year now and it's been great. At first I was worried that my kittens couldn't jump that high, but they adjusted to it very fast. It's very convenient for them to enter - they can see exactly where the "war zones" are and know to avoid them. However, one of my cats has recently become a little big for it (he's hitting the ceiling standing inside on top of the litter). He also has a weird habit of pawing the entrance of the box and the top instead of the litter to clean up after himself. Not sure if that's some sort of design issue that's bothering him or he's just silly like that. Anyway, both my kitties have loved it so far. I'm switching to a taller one for my largest, but this is still an incredibly clever litter box. And the best thing about it is the lid with the ridges. My cats virtually don't track at all after they get out of it!

Greedy Spiders Free
Greedy Spiders Free
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, November 10, 2011
This review is from: Greedy Spiders Free (App)
This game is a lot of fun. It's also extremely tough. Ranks right up there with angry birds for me!

Biotics Research - GlucoBalance 180C
Biotics Research - GlucoBalance 180C
Offered by East Coast Vitamin's
Price: $44.00
10 used & new from $44.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The best out there, August 5, 2011
Glucobalance has worked wonders for me. The first day I didn't feel so good taking it, I was feeling a bit sick and had cravings. But the next morning I woke up refreshed and full of energy, and ever since I've been doing great! This has cut out my cravings, improved my blood work results, and given me so much more energy! I used to feel sick, dizzy, and tired after eating, and always crave the next meal. Not anymore! This has worked wonders. It's recommended to take 6 capsules a day (2 with each meal) but I only take about 4 because I usually forget the last two. Recently I've been taking two a day and just supplementing one day a week with a few more and it's worked great. I am so grateful for discovering this product, it has made my life so much easier and more pleasant. Now I wake up rested every morning, need less sleep, and function better throughout the day. I'm in a better mood and have more energy. No other multivitamin has worked for me because this one has the right amount of each nutrient for our body to function optimally! I thought I was having food allergies or insensitivities when really I was just missing some important nutrients that the body needs. If you decide to take this product, please do also eat more vegetables (it makes it easy for you by cutting out cravings for crap) and reduce your sugar intake. It will change your life, I promise.

Think Simple Now - The Happiness Blog
Think Simple Now - The Happiness Blog
Price: $0.99
2 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tina is just awesome, August 3, 2011
I have been reading this blog for years. And, compared to the other blogs I read, I re-read this one quite frequently. Tina's posts are not short, but they are easy to follow. I easily get sucked into the story and the guidance she gives. The fact that she relates the topics to her own experience. That really helps me see what she is talking about in my own life and implement it. I am a personal development blogger and coach myself, and she is an inspiration to me. She doesn't post often, especially since she's had the baby (1 year ago), but what she does post is very high quality. All of her guest posts are also very helpful. She does not cut any corners with her blog and it shows!

Page: 1 | 2