Profile for H. Good > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H. Good RSS Feed

TruXedo 269101 TruXport Soft Roll-Up Dual Latch Tonneau Cover
TruXedo 269101 TruXport Soft Roll-Up Dual Latch Tonneau Cover
Offered by Discount Auto Warehouse
Price: $285.12
62 used & new from $285.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, easy to install, November 13, 2012
I ordered the TruXedo 269101 TruXport Soft Roll for my husbands Ford F250. We ordered it hoping it would be in prior to a trip he was taking.
I tracked the package and called him at work the day it arrived to let him know it would be there when he got home. How surprised I was when I got home from work that he had it installed already! He said it was easy to put on the truck and easy to use. Very pleased with the quality and ease of use.

BEARPAW Women's Abigail Boot,Black,9 M US
BEARPAW Women's Abigail Boot,Black,9 M US
Offered by Planet Shoes
Price: $64.92
6 used & new from $64.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Warm, January 7, 2012
I like these. They are very warm, I wear them without any socks and have been comfortable at the hockey rink watching my sons games. They are great for the price!

1300mAh Canon NB5L NB-5L Brand New Equivalent LithiumIon Camera/Camcorder Battery for CANON PowerShot SD700 SD800 IS SD900 SD 700 800 900 Digital Camera
Offered by Everydaysource
Price: $3.72
6 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, December 26, 2010
Great price compared to the local stores---our camera has a new life! These batteries keep a charge for a long time, we do not need to charge after every use like we had needed to before replacing with these batteries.

2011 Love Of Dogs Calendar
2011 Love Of Dogs Calendar
by Perfect Timing - Lang
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, December 26, 2010
Several years ago I bought my in-laws the Lang wooden calendar frame, and each year they look forward to receiving their "Love of Dogs" calendar. It never disappoints!

Old Friend Women's 441120 Slipper
Old Friend Women's 441120 Slipper
Price: $52.50 - $74.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift!, December 26, 2010
Bought these for my Mom for Christmas, and she loved them. Like others said, they do fit a bit snuggly at first, but they do stretch and mold to your feet for a custom fit. I wish I got myself a pair too!

CLEP / AP Courseware - Information Systems & Computer Applications
CLEP / AP Courseware - Information Systems & Computer Applications
by Perfect Score Software
Edition: CD-ROM

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Practice for CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications Exam, June 26, 2010
This was the only product I used to study for the CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications Exam. I didn't read through all of the text. I did the practice and review tests often for about a month until I felt comfortable with the material. This, plus general computer knowledge gained through working was all I needed to pass the CLEP test with points to spare.