Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games
Profile for ESSEY > Reviews

Browse

ESSEY's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ESSEY "Padraigin" RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
DHC Velvet Skin Coat 0.52 oz. Net wt.
DHC Velvet Skin Coat 0.52 oz. Net wt.
Offered by AhaUS
Price: $18.90
12 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT, YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT 1, February 1, 2015
This product is the best thing anyone could use on their face. A minute amount is all you need to have your skin feel so soft and plump... By itself or under make up it is great.

HP 933XL High Yield Officejet Ink Cartridges (Cyan / Magenta / Yellow)
HP 933XL High Yield Officejet Ink Cartridges (Cyan / Magenta / Yellow)
Offered by SophiaGlobal-
Price: $51.60
27 used & new from $46.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 9, 2014
Came quickly and installed as quickly.

FIRE ON THE HILL: An Epic Novel From Ireland's Past: (Michael Dwyer's Story) (The Liberty Trilogy Book 2)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, October 9, 2014
Written for a less educated reader. Good but not great.

Groom Mate Platinum XL Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer
Groom Mate Platinum XL Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer
Offered by Groom Mate - PHR Systems, Ltd.
Price: $19.38
19 used & new from $19.38

4.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS, January 24, 2014
I was surprised at first as to how it worked. I like that it can be maneuvered to get in closer. In fact, you have to be careful when in too close as you might cut yourself like I did. But I do like it for nose hair. Do not use it for the ears.

BEARPAW Women's Abigail Boot,Black,5 M US
BEARPAW Women's Abigail Boot,Black,5 M US
Offered by 14th ave shoes
Price: $43.19
11 used & new from $43.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Now she's in women's sizes!, October 15, 2013
These boots were a gift to my great granddaughter and she put them on immediately and loved them. She's 10.

LG 440G Prepaid Phone With Double Minutes (Tracfone)
LG 440G Prepaid Phone With Double Minutes (Tracfone)
Offered by JohnRockett, LLC
Price: $18.49
47 used & new from $2.42

4.0 out of 5 stars double minutes, August 9, 2013
I like the phone so much more than my previous that did not close. MUCH more user friendly. However, thedouble minutes did not appear. Was I expected to do something to get them on my phone?

SmartyKat Scratch Up Cat Scratcher Corrugate Hanging Scratcher
SmartyKat Scratch Up Cat Scratcher Corrugate Hanging Scratcher
Price: $3.98
20 used & new from $3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST THING EVER., June 16, 2013
My cats no longer even look at upholstered furniture. Of course, you must clean up regularly all that they loosen as they scratch. I'm buying more. They love it and it gives them stretching while scratching. pds

Hoover Flair Bagless Upright Stick Vacuum with Power Nozzle, S2220
Hoover Flair Bagless Upright Stick Vacuum with Power Nozzle, S2220

4.0 out of 5 stars Padraigin, December 11, 2012
Wow, was I surprised at the suction this small vacuum delivered. I don't like where the switches are, however. I guess I'll get used to them. I was looking to replace an inexpensive Vornado electric broom and this is a close as I'll get, I know. I have two cats that require a daily clean up in my bathroom where the litler box is and in my bedroom where they exit the bathroom. I keep it plugged in at the ready.
So far, so good.

Favorite Nursery Rhymes from Mother Goose
Favorite Nursery Rhymes from Mother Goose
by Scott Gustafson
Price: $13.52
82 used & new from $1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Padraigin, December 11, 2012
This is the first of many books from me to a newborn. It's absolutely a must have for any child. I instruct the FATHER to read the rhymes to his child as a wonderful bonding experience for BOTH of them

Leonard Maltin's 2013 Movie Guide: The Modern Era (Leonard Maltin's Movie Guide (Mass Market))
by Leonard Maltin
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
67 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Padraigin, December 11, 2012
I've worn out my previous book and it's not longer current so this was a "must have" for a movie lover like me. While watching old movies on TV, I can research names and save my sanity when I'm sure I know thw star, but maybe not. It's so much fun to see a 21st century start in his/her earlier days. A must have.

Page: 1 | 2