Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Velome > Reviews

Browse

Velome's Profile

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Velome "bikecox" RSS Feed (St. Paul, MN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo
Price: $179.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Work in Progress, June 19, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Echo (Electronics)
I enjoy asking Echo questions and receiving answers. However, she has a lot to learn before she is anywhere near the capability of Google. But improvements arrive periodically and no doubt eventually she will graduate from college and can match the competition! :-)

Sioux Chief Mfg 660-H 3/4-Inch Female Swivel Hose Thread by 3/4-Inch Male Hose Thread Mini Rester
Price: $9.99
16 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% effective for me!, March 15, 2015
Purchased an LG front loading washing machine this month and had it installed in the condo. During the operation of the washing machine the water flows into the washing machine and then stops. When it stops there is a loud bang. I determined there were 14 bangs in the first minute of operation and another 13 bangs during the next four minutes for a total of 27 bangs. I did not count any subsequent bangs. In researching this issue I found this product and since I wanted it immediately I purchased it at a local store. I installed one on cold water intake and one on the hot water intake and no more "bangs!"

Mountek nGroove Universal CD Slot Mount for Cell Phones and GPS Devices
Mountek nGroove Universal CD Slot Mount for Cell Phones and GPS Devices
Price: $20.76
53 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you want in a smartphone holder!, February 22, 2015
These CD smartphone holders have one very superior advantage to a dash or window mounted unit in that you can easily reach the smartphone without stretching your arm out and/or leaning forward and reaching out. Additionally you can more readily SEE everything on the smartphone. This is an excellent device for holding a smartphone. Turn the tightening device and the smartphone is solidly held. Remove the one end piece if you want to use the phone in landscape mode. The two rubber devices on the clamp hold the smartphone tight because they each have a void in the middle allowing the rubber pieces to cradle the phone. No vibration unless you hit some big bumps. No loss of vision through the windshield because of a window or dash mount. Admittedly you do have to look down to the dash to see the smartphone, but then one does that anyway to make adjustments to a radio, heating, etc.

Kinivo 501BN Premium 5 port High speed HDMI switch with IR wireless remote and AC Power adapter - supports 3D, 1080p
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One HDMI Input TV needed help, January 6, 2015
My TV has only one HDMI input so this device is quite useful. I have my Cable feed off of number one port. I have DVD on port two, Apple TV on three. and Amazon on four. I have had this unit for a couple of weeks and it has always performed the function of switching perfectly. However, whenever I turn the TV on and the device has been on port one for my cable I get no picture or sound. I have to always press one on the remote and then the cable feeds video and audio to the TV. This doesn't concern me, it is just an additional step. Also periodically when I have been on a port other than one and return to one I have video but no audio. I then change the channel by one on the cable box and back to the original channel and I have the sound. So two insignificant steps well worth it for the convenience this product provides!

MULTIPLE PILL SPLITTER
MULTIPLE PILL SPLITTER
Offered by Cibolo Press, LLC
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuts properly with nominal residue!, January 6, 2015
This review is from: MULTIPLE PILL SPLITTER (Kitchen)
This pill splitter worked perfectly and left nominal residue. The pill I split is about the size of a baby aspirin and has a groove. I place the groove down (and don't worry about direction of the groove) and insert 7 pills and presto I have 14 perfect halves. Big time saver as well! Highly recommended!

Electrohome Projection Alarm Clock with AM/FM Radio, Battery Backup, Auto Time Set, Dual Alarm, Sleep Timer, Indoor Temperature/Day/Date Display with Dimming & Audio Input for Smartphones (EAAC601)
Offered by ShopTronics
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... on my last projection clock and they are quite useful. The display can be turned off with only ..., November 22, 2014
This clock has some features I didn't have on my last projection clock, an Emerson Projection, and they are quite useful. The display can be turned off with only the time projected on the wall/ceiling. When the alarm turns the radio on the display lights up and stays lighted until you turn the alarm off. I have the clock turned 90 degrees from the bed so the time is displayed on my ceiling in alignment with my vision instead of sideways if the display faced the bed. Easier to read that way. There is a focus for the projection time, which is new to me too. The radio has good sound and can be tuned so there is no static. When I plugged in the radio it displayed the correct time and day without any adjustment.

fitBAG Rave Black custom tailored sleeve for Apple iPhone 6. Fine suit fabric pouch with integrated MicroFibre lining for display cleaning
Offered by fitBAG Store
Price: $17.90

4.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 6 fits, October 14, 2014
The iPhone 6 fits snugly in the sleeve. However, if you want to insert an iPhone 6 with a case on it, I don't believe the sleeve will stretch enough for a case because the neoprene has very little elasticity. The sleeve took 24 days to arrive, probably because it was sent from Germany. Quality of product was good.

Slaying the Badger: Greg LeMond, Bernard Hinault, and the Greatest Tour de France
Price: $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cycling book I have ever read!, July 12, 2014
Outstanding, compelling story with all the main characters mentioned and/or interviewed. This is "The Story of The Greatest Tour de France!"

Acer C720P Chromebook (11.6-Inch Touchscreen, 2GB) Moonstone White
Acer C720P Chromebook (11.6-Inch Touchscreen, 2GB) Moonstone White
Offered by WE CAN (No tax anywhere)
Price: $299.00
23 used & new from $169.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what I need!, May 27, 2014
Recently I purchased the Acer C720P and immediately tested the battery life. My first test consisted of leaving the screen on and letting the battery run down. It lasted 8 hours. Next I played a Netflix movie and it expired after 6 hours. It took 2 hours to recharge the Chromebook from empty. So far I have been very impressed with this computer. The trackpad is almost as good as a Mac laptop trackpad for sensitivity and response. The keyboard is also very good. The touchscreen seems responsive as well. When I am using the machine it doesn't seem that much slower than my i5 Haswell Intel powered desktop. With the SSD and Chrome OS this Chromebook starts quickly. No need for me to cover what it will not do because that is adequately covered in the press. For me, this Chromebook fills a need along with my iPads and desktop.

Black and Decker LSW20 20-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Sweeper,Includes 20v Battery
Price: $74.79
51 used & new from $52.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Life Battery, May 17, 2014
I fully charged this battery when it was brand new and it operated for 10 minutes 27 seconds. The volume of air seemed to remain the same until 9 minutes when it started tapering off and it really diminished at 10 minutes. I never tested my old 18V Black and Decker, but I doubt it lasted more than 5 minutes. I weighed the old and new units and this unit was 3.69 lbs, which is the same as indicated in product data, and the old unit was 5.0 lbs. This unit fully met my expectations and hopefully it has a long life.
Comment Comment | Permalink