Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for mmbrownie > Reviews

Browse

mmbrownie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 69

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mmbrownie "CJ" RSS Feed (midwest)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Roku 2 Streaming Media Player (4210R) with Faster Processor (2015 model)
Roku 2 Streaming Media Player (4210R) with Faster Processor (2015 model)
Price: $58.99
47 used & new from $45.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy- you have no control! Ads ads ads! No support., May 26, 2016
We tried the Roku 3 & returned it because all of the "controls" are basically up to the Roku, not me. We exchanged it for the Roku 2, thinking it might be more like the Roku 2 XS that we LOVED. But this one has a mind of its own, too. Here's why NOT to buy:
-Floating ads that are impossible to avoid.
-Constantly adds new channels that I don't want. Even if I haven't seen them before. Didn't click on choosing them.
-No controls over size of font on captions on Netflix. Can't control through Netflix online or Roku.
-Netflix & Amazon buttons are useless- they only take you to the home page, not to the channels.
-"Support" blames each channel, won't take responsibility for the mess they've created.
-If you want to look at a program & just read what it's about, you can't do that- it starts playing if you are on it at all. No option to change this.
-I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ROKU!

Trucco Loose Powder, Nothing
Trucco Loose Powder, Nothing
Offered by Day4Beauty
Price: $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best under eye powder over concealer., January 10, 2016
I've used this for years to go under my eyes on top of concealer. I have used products that glow under my eyes in pictures. But not this stuff! Perfectly natural looking. I'll be bummed when I can no longer get it.

Owl at Home (I Can Read Level 2)
Owl at Home (I Can Read Level 2)
by Arnold Lobel
Price: $2.84
255 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Such fun & absurd humor in chapters!, January 10, 2016
I got this for my 3 year old grandson. It was the first chapter book we've read together. He immediately got the absurdity of the foot lumps under the covers, as well the fun of tear water tea. Loved the whole book, & all of it is a requirement every time we pick it up. I also followed up with the same author's Mouse Tales. I didn't think it was nearly as fun, but my main audience loves it just as much as Owl. So 2 longer books to hold his attention.

Cynthia Hart's Victoriana Wall Calendar 2016
Cynthia Hart's Victoriana Wall Calendar 2016
by Workman Publishing
Edition: Calendar
Price: $5.12
19 used & new from $1.12

5.0 out of 5 stars I buy this every year!, January 10, 2016
I love the beauty of this calendar. I also receive beautiful postcards & a mini calendar with it every year. I'd be satisfied with just the calendar!

Day Runner Poetica Weekly and Monthly Planner Refill 2016, 3.75 x 6.75 Inches Page Size (3042-100-16)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, not good for me., January 10, 2016
The product arrived in fine shape & quickly. I gave only 4 stars ONLY out of personal preference, not because of any flaws. The 2 page per week has always been my preference. But I found with this version that not having Sunday showing really threw me off visually. Instead there are the past month, this month, & next month where Sunday would be. I also realized that the nice creamy color (which I thought I'd love) is just too dark to be able to have penciled times, rather than inked, don't show up very well. I prefer to pencil appointments in case they change. This is only my personal preference, not a criticism of the product. I ordered a different bright white with Sundays in every week. I hope this helps another pencil-in person like me. This company makes good products!

Merrell Women's Jungle Moc Cruise Lavish Slip-On,Aluminum,9.5 M US
Merrell Women's Jungle Moc Cruise Lavish Slip-On,Aluminum,9.5 M US
Offered by Aariel's Attic

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe- hit too high on my ankle:-(, July 30, 2015
I loved the look of these and really wanted them to work. But my foot sat too deeply in the shoe and the edge hit my ankles and caused pain. If it wasn't for that, I"d be walking in them every day. They are solid enough for a good walk. Darn!

Norpro 3399 Unbleached Baking Paper, 73 Square Feet
Norpro 3399 Unbleached Baking Paper, 73 Square Feet
Offered by Kitchen Outfitters Inc.
Price: $7.16
25 used & new from $5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars My go to brand with nice cutting edge., July 30, 2015
This has a nice cutting edge, unlike some parchment papers. I waste a lot less with good cutting. Love the generous width. Will order again.

Cowboy Small (Lois Lenski Books)
Cowboy Small (Lois Lenski Books)
by Lois Lenski
Price: $11.76
68 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A step back in time- enjoyable!, July 30, 2015
Love!!! Great story and wonderful illustrations. Family favorite.

The First Years Hero In Training 2-In-1 Potty System
The First Years Hero In Training 2-In-1 Potty System
Price: $15.76
16 used & new from $15.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute AND functional!, July 30, 2015
This is a great little item for a boy whose daddy is a firefighter. Little visitors are envious! It's very nice and solid in addition to being cute. Our daughter got one for their house after her little guy flipped for it here. It cleans up easily.

2000pcs 4" Paper Kraft Twist Ties
2000pcs 4" Paper Kraft Twist Ties
Offered by Weststone International LLC
Price: $12.76
2 used & new from $12.76

5.0 out of 5 stars I keep ordering these!, July 30, 2015
This review is from: 2000pcs 4" Paper Kraft Twist Ties
Great price, love the color, I'm stocked up for a long time!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7