Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for William > Reviews

Browse

William's Profile

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

William "William U." RSS Feed (Los Angeles, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Dr. Mercola Kinetic Culture - Probiotics For Vegetable Fermentation - Powdered Dietary Supplement - Contains 100 Billion CFU Probiotics Per Serving - 1.06 oz
Offered by Advantage Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Really satisfied with culture! Expensive for a bottle, but totally worth it, in my opinion., October 28, 2015
Awesome stuff. I just started using this kinetic culture to ferment my vegetables and it clearly is working; the bacteria are already working away, chowing down their path through the fibers and sugars in the veggies, so a lot of co2 has formed around the leaves of the vegetables! Which is a great sign that it's working and I didn't get a bad batch. Honestly I'm really glad I got this product. Now I don't need to worry about being K2 deficient anymore. Woo hoo! By the way, this is great for people who are allergic to dairy/soy, avoiding dairy for certain reasons, and want a good source of vitamin k2 from vegetables via fermentation instead! Also, remember guys, it's also important to take vitamin d, calcium, and magnesium as well if you're having k2.

I just had some sauerkraut that was used with the kinetic culture today and gee wow, it tastes amazing. Tarty, crunchy the way I like it, ha. Having a lot of it with my dishes from now on.

Thank you very much for all the hard work making this special beneficial culture, Dr. Joseph Mercola! (if you are reading this) and Amazon for carrying this w/ free shipping.

Take control of your health!!

ABC Products Replacement Sony Alpha / Cybershot USB Cable Cord Lead (For Image Transfer / Battery Charger - Supports Charging in Select models) for Select Alpha D-SLR / Cyber-Shot Digital Camera (Models Stated Below)
Offered by abcproductsinc
Price: $7.95
2 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Got it. Works with my DSC-W690. Was able to transfer photos from internal memory. Done!, April 13, 2015
Satisfied, and happy with the quality, quick shipping, and everything. Got the job done when I used it.

The King of Fighters '94 Re-bout [Japan Import]
The King of Fighters '94 Re-bout [Japan Import]
Offered by elegant sunrise(JapanPremium)
Price: $70.30
120 used & new from $16.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Great remake '94 game, but beware, boss is extremely cheap!! Other than that, it's all pretty good..., February 23, 2015
Okay, so despite the boss and crazy AI (the computer that fights you) that sometimes counters your every move in the game, everything else looks great. The improved character visuals, remix music, intro presentation, text style, pictures, etc overall is pretty good. They have a neogeo mode where you can choose to play the original '94 which is pretty cool. Just beware of Rugal and his ruthlessness at the very end. Ugh, believe me, you will go through killer countless hours of trying to beat him unless you find a cheap tactic to beat him or change the battle settings to take advantage (so yes, he is still beatable, but crazy on normal difficulty without battle settings modified) No kidding. Just cheap him back with battle settings and options and win it, cheap but meh..

I will probably not play the game again anytime soon, but versus a friend, that would be fine. I've gone through hell and back fighting and beating Rugal and it was very humiliating, embarrassing.. I'm not looking to go through that again.

Buy or rent?

Well, I'd say rent just to get a feel for the game first, if you like it, get it. Definitely buy if you're a avid KOF game collector, big fan of 2-D fighting gamer kind of person and wouldn't mind getting your butt kicked by Rugal a bunch of times...

Microsoft Xbox 360 20GB Console
Microsoft Xbox 360 20GB Console
25 used & new from $55.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Original first released Xbox 360 pro 20 gb model works GREAT. No problems whatsoever with software, hardware, etc., February 13, 2015
Works as I expected. I actually purchased this first model 20 gb Xbox 360 somewhere else. Just wanted to give my opinion on it here on Amazon. Even as a old first generation Xbox 360 model, it does it's job. All of my Xbox 360 games run smoothly with no issues.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 28, 2015 10:32 PM PST

Reebok Men's Club C Classic Sneaker,White/Sheer Grey,12 M US
Reebok Men's Club C Classic Sneaker,White/Sheer Grey,12 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome classic white Reebok shoes! Fits great., February 12, 2015
Fits snuggly. No problems with size 12 for me!

Thayers Alcohol-free Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera ~ 12 oz
Thayers Alcohol-free Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera ~ 12 oz
Offered by Flora Market
Price: $8.29
66 used & new from $6.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Been using this since 2011 and had nothing but great results. Really helped with my complexion. Doesn't burn eyes or anything!, February 2, 2015
THAYERS Toner is the best! :)

Seriously, it's great. When I first bought this product here on Amazon around 2011, there was like no reviews AT ALL.. Now look at it 1k reviews and still going strong! I knew this product would take off! I'm proud of it. What can I say? It's such a great all-natural toner. I actually switched from Burt's Bees Garden Tomato to this and I'm really glad I did. Garden tomato wasn't that bad though. Anyway, this toner been keeping my skin on my face pretty healthy in my experience.. I'm a rather really self-conscious person, so yeah.. can't be helped lol :-). Also, I noticed and I like the fact they took out Vitamin E alpha toc--something ingredient recently I think around 2013-14, because I think it was synthetic version of it and wasn't all that great. I'm glad they changed things for the better naturally. It's literally 100% natural and they even use organic ingredients.. It also doesn't burn your eyes, because it doesn't contain any alcohol. Nothing but good things to say about this product.

Overall, this toner is definitely one of the best toners out there, in my opinion.

Try this toner out, you probably won't regret it!

Thank you, Rose Thayers!!

PSPgo Case - CM4 Catalyst Slim Cover for Sony PSP go - Onyx / cpspgo - Black
PSPgo Case - CM4 Catalyst Slim Cover for Sony PSP go - Onyx / cpspgo - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection for your PSPgo, period. A+, January 14, 2015
Works awesomely to protect my PSPgo. Looks pretty darn cool too. All I have to say. :)

Supernatural: The Complete Tenth Season
Supernatural: The Complete Tenth Season
DVD
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like where things are going in season 10 of Supernatural., January 14, 2015
So far, so interesting.

I really want to know what happens with Castiel in the later episodes.. And Dean with his mark of Kain. Exciting stuff!! Can't wait for the new episodes airing on CW soon.

Guilty Gear - PlayStation
Guilty Gear - PlayStation
20 used & new from $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars First Guilty Gear that started it all! This game is a must-have if you are a big fan of the series, or a fighting gamer., January 9, 2015
Woo!! Just played it and finished Guilty Gear for the first time on my backwards compatible PS3 60gb model. (Note: I think nearly all PS3's including the slim PS3 are compatible with original Playstation 1 games, so you don't HAVE to have a 60 gb PS3 model.. So you can play this game on your ps3 to play Guilty Gear, but definitely double-check and make sure your ps3 can work with ps1 games.. it's very likely compatible)

So yeah, the game in itself is pretty sweet, the controls, special moves execution, awesome rock music, voice acting, interesting styled gameplay, graphics/visuals are awesome for a 1998 game. I'm impressed.. even though this classic GG game is pretty old; 16 years old or something. Whoa, right?? Haha. And of course, since it's from '98, you're going to see some pretty old-school graphics, so don't expect the current generation PS4-XboxOne graphics. Awesome graphics back then though. :) Anyway, overall, everything is looking pretty good. Sammy, Arc systems has really come a long way. They have already released Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign- recently for PS4 and also PS3 last year Dec. 2014 and it looks gnarly! Can't wait to try that game out soon after the price drops.. Anyway, after playing and beating Guilty Gear game for the first time, I was pretty amazed by how well they planned the game out.. you could tell they put a lot of ideas and thoughts into making it. The super jumps, air-dash, specials, charges, etc. I must warn you though.. the game isn't as great as the later sequels (Guilty Gear X-X2), IMO, because it actually is somewhat broken and kinda unbalanced, unfortunately due to the instant kill specials, crazy juggling combos on certain characters, and abusive moves.. so trying to play competitively probably wouldn't be any good.. but man, it is still one heck of a classic game that is playable and more importantly, fun. I tested out multiplayer and the 2 players mode and it works great. It doesn't have choppy frame rates nor anything grainy like some badly ported ps1 arcade games out there. Pretty smooth and fluid gameplay.

If you are a huge Guilty Gear person, this is a worthy game to add to your Guilty Gear collection. Also, if you are a fighting game collector that enjoys collecting fighting games, or a hardcore fighting gamer person, or BOTH fighting game collector and hardcore fighter gamer at the same time, then this is FOR SURE a must-own, in my opinion. This first GG game is rare now and becoming really, really hard to come by. I just got this game complete in case w/ manual for about $60 on Ebay in very good condition, pretty decent deal, it's almost the same price when it was first released!! But crud! Nooow look at the used and new prices.. Go ahead and check, I'll wait..... *minute later* Sick, right? Yeah, I know.. it's expensive as a new limited edition game and more now especially if you're looking to get the game COMPLETE with original case and manual.. So if you don't mind not getting the game complete case, artwork and manual, then go for it! It's not bad, but if you're a person that likes to collect and have the whole set like the case and manual too, you're going to have to spend quite a bit for a complete... Is it a good idea to pick one up? IMO, yep, before it's going to get more and more expensive as time moves on and really hard to get in the far future.. You can always buy the way cheaper digital version online without having to bother buying any disc, case, and manual, but let's be honest now.. it won't feel as great as owning the genuine physical copy, in my humble opinion.

Have fun Guilty Gearin'

All I have to say about this first Guilty Gear, I'm out. q:^) I'm gonna see if I can unlock Baiken!

Mr. Long Arm 3212 Pro-Pole Extension Pole, 6-to-12 Foot
Mr. Long Arm 3212 Pro-Pole Extension Pole, 6-to-12 Foot
Price: $25.98
9 used & new from $17.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job really well attached with fruit picker tools to harvest hard-to-reach fruits. Satisfied., September 24, 2014
Worked with my twister fruit picker very well. Really glad to bought this lawn tool. The extension is wonderful and useful with fruit pickers for picking fruit that are really hard to get to. Get this along with a twister fruit picker if you have a very large tall fruit tree. No more darn big bulky ladders or any dangers of falling. Well worth every penny to get this.

All I have to say.