Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for L. Jenkins > Reviews

Browse

L. Jenkins' Profile

Customer Reviews: 54

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Jenkins "yadax3" RSS Feed (Nevada USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Breville BDC550XL The YouBrew Glass Drip Coffee Maker
Breville BDC550XL The YouBrew Glass Drip Coffee Maker
2 used & new from $76.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Coffee Maker But the Grinder is Lacking, October 7, 2013
I decided to wait several months before reviewing this item because I wanted to get past the break-in/adjustment period and be able to relate what it is like to actually live with this coffee maker.

When I ordered this machine I was really looking forward to putting away my KitchenAid Pro grinder and having just one machine on the counter. Unfortunately, this arrangement didn't last long because a bean got caught under the hopper after a couple of weeks use preventing removal of the hopper. Then my husband broke the hopper trying to get it to release using a butter knife. Fortunately, the hopper was fairly inexpensive (less than $20) to replace. We resumed using our old grinder while we awaited arrival of a replacement hopper. But then after it arrived we continued using our old grinder because we had to admit we were less than enamored with the Breville's course grind, lack of adjustability and overflowing basket, as noted in so many other reviews.

Once we'd come to terms with the idea our coffee maker/grinder was really a coffee maker with a back-up grinder, life with our Breville coffee maker has been pretty nice. The coffee tastes great and stays hot for 2 hours. Setting up a pot to brew automatically is quick and simple and the machine is easy to maintain. I have no problem washing the carafe sitting at an angle in my dishwasher with the lid attached and wiping everything down takes practically no time. All-in-all, I'm happy with my purchase.

Special note regarding USED machines: I've purchased many `like-new' items from Amazon Marketplace in the past without any problems, sometimes at steep discounts. Unfortunately that was NOT the case with this item. The coffee maker I have was the third one I ordered - I returned the first two. None of them were `like-new' but this one was the best of the bunch. The first two were stained and damaged when I received them. One had significant damage. My advice - if you want to save $$ by buying a used machine, proceed with caution and inspect the machine very carefully upon receipt.

J-2000M Jiffy Garment Steamer with Metal Steam Head, 120 Volt
J-2000M Jiffy Garment Steamer with Metal Steam Head, 120 Volt
Price: $195.75
3 used & new from $195.73

3.0 out of 5 stars Not So Great in the Long Run, July 11, 2013
I bought this steamer about 8 years ago and, with the exception of the water tank forming hairline cracks pretty early on, it performed really well until recently when I noticed corrosion around the base. I turned it over and the entire bottom plate was corroded away. I'm guessing the corrosion was caused by water leaking out of the cracked tank. What prevents me from buying another J-2000M is that cracks started to form within the first year and continued to develop over time.

I've thought about replacing my J-2000M with one of the professional models with a longer 7.5 foot hose and no plastic tank but I've read the plastic water-level windows on those models are prone to crack as well. I wish I could get the J-2 with a longer hose. From reading the J-2 reviews, it appears the opaque plastic tank is less likely to crack and many people are long-term satisfied owners. What to do, what to do?

Hello Kitty Sanrio Blue Fairy Game Skin for Nintendo 3DS XL Console
Hello Kitty Sanrio Blue Fairy Game Skin for Nintendo 3DS XL Console
Offered by skinhub
Price: $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but....., April 21, 2013
The piece that covers the hinge/spine didn't lay flat from the get go and is loose. Otherwise it is pretty cute and my granddaughter likes it a lot. Stickers are shipped in a cardboard tube to prevent damage.

DJW12-4.5 12 Volt 5 AmpH SLA Replacement Battery with F1 Terminal
DJW12-4.5 12 Volt 5 AmpH SLA Replacement Battery with F1 Terminal
Offered by Beiter DC Power
Price: $14.39
4 used & new from $14.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery for the price, April 19, 2013
We purchased two of those batteries when our garage doors wouldn't hold a code any longer and they are working out great.

Seiko Bedside Alarm Clock Silver-Tone Metallic Case
Seiko Bedside Alarm Clock Silver-Tone Metallic Case
Offered by CDI Watches
Price: $31.88
2 used & new from $29.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Made in China But Satisfied Anyway, April 19, 2013
Finding a basic bedside clock with decent ratings is more difficult than I ever imagined which, I suppose, is a bi-product of so many things being made in China these days - this product being no exception. Nonetheless, I was determined to find a small clock for my nightstand that would allow me to check the time in the middle of the night. This clock meets my needs just fine. Now that it is adequately 'charged' from sitting under my bed lamp, the flourescent face stays lit throughout the night. There is also an easy-to-find button on top for the backlight. The case is plastic and the weight is nominal but I really like its appearance and this clock is nicely balanced.

Westclox BBA704 Big Ben 1949 Reproduction All Metal Battery Operated Alarm Clock
Offered by Ideal Source Online LLC
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay But Doesn't Meet My Needs, March 17, 2013
This clock has a nice metal case, cool retro look, and a large easy-to-read face. Unfortunately, it can't be read at night because there's no backlight and the reflective hands don't hold a 'charge' very long. Also, it's ticker is too loud to keep it on the nightstand if you're a light sleeper.

Reebok Denver Broncos Navy Blue Youth 2-Piece Cheerleader Dress
Reebok Denver Broncos Navy Blue Youth 2-Piece Cheerleader Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, Good Value, March 3, 2013
This item is well made and a good value for a 2-piece outfit. Unfortunately, it won't fit my granddaughter until next season so I can't comment further just yet.

BIRUGEAR Digital Camera Eva Pouch Carrying Case - Silver Zebra for Samsung ST72, WB30F, WB35F, MV900, ST66, ST200, DV300F, ST76, MV800, ST95, PL120, PL210, PL100, PL170, PL20, PL90, PL200, MV800

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheesy, January 3, 2013
First of all, I didn't read the description very carefully I thought I was buying a black/white case instead of black/silver - my bad. But then I received the case and realized the 'stripes' are a fuzzy velveteen material. The look is very cheesy overall but the case is pretty well-made for the price and not worth the return postage. Unless you like cheesy I'd choose a solid color.

Plastic Wrap and Foil Dispenser
Plastic Wrap and Foil Dispenser

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Accomodate Large Rolls, November 26, 2012
This product doesn't work with large rolls and, since large rolls are more economical to buy, this product will cost me more money every time I have to refill it. Once I use enough foil to assess how well it works with a smaller roll, I may decide to put it in our travel trailer since boxes don't hold up well on camping trips.

BAL 23035 Light Trailer Jack Base Pads
BAL 23035 Light Trailer Jack Base Pads
Price: $23.00
11 used & new from $20.04

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed Due to Inadequate Description, September 26, 2012
The description of this item, here and on the manufacturer's website, is inadequate for determining if the pads will fit your particular trailer/jacks:

Pack of 4
6" diameter pads
For use on Light Trailer Stabilizing Jacks

Reading this one would think these pads fit any light trailer jack.

Unfortunately, it will cost you 8 bucks (return postage) if you guess wrong.

The photo is inaccurate as well. The actual item is painted black.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6