Profile for Mark I. Bitter > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mark I. Bitter RSS Feed (Shelley, ID USA)

MPERO FUSION M Series Protective Case for Motorola DROID MAXX / DROID ULTRA XT1080 XT1080M - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars good case, April 16, 2014
It is a good case for the money, a little softer than what I expected but overall a good case.

To Lead as Jesus Led
To Lead as Jesus Led
by Eric G. Stephan
Price: $9.98
34 used & new from $2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and On Point, March 25, 2014
This review is from: To Lead as Jesus Led (Paperback)
This book is great because it simplifies the leadership process. Small enough book that I feel I can read and reread to be able to apply these leadership principles. Not to mention it helps me understand how I can utilize my scripture study to learn about leadership. What a great way to kill two birds with one stone.

Wielder's Fate (Wielder Trilogy Book 3)
Wielder's Fate (Wielder Trilogy Book 3)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great finish to a great series., November 24, 2012
I was very impressed with all three books in the Wielder Trilogy. They kept my wife and I interested at all times, never wanted to put it down because we wanted to know what was going to happen in the next cheapter. T.B. Christensen's understanding of how to use the english language to paint a picture for his readers is very rare and much appreciated. A great book and series that I would recommend to anyone. Keep it up T.B. Christensen!!!

SquareTrade 3-Year Computer Protection Plan ($700-$800)
SquareTrade 3-Year Computer Protection Plan ($700-$800)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $88.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, May 13, 2009
My computer had mechanical issues 2 different times and square trade was very easy to work with. The second time was great because they just replaced my computer with cash which got me a long ways to replacing that computer. They had started a claim for me before they even saw the condition of my computer. They trusted me and it was quick and easy. In less than two weeks the money was in my bank account.