Profile for Star > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Star RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hypnotic Gems Materials: 1 lb Rough Bulk Peridot Stones from Pakistan - (Select 1/2 to 18 lbs) - Raw Natural Crystals for Cabbing, Cutting, Lapidary, Tumbling, Polishing, Wire Wrapping, Wicca and Reiki Crystal Healing *Wholesale Lot*
Offered by Hypnotic Gems
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for me because I am a Virgo, September 4, 2014
Great for me because I am a Virgo. I just wanted to have a nice amount for a dish full of my birthstone. These are very beautiful.

Moxi Leopard Outdoor Skates - Moxi Outdoor Roller Skates - Moxi Jungle
Moxi Leopard Outdoor Skates - Moxi Outdoor Roller Skates - Moxi Jungle
Offered by Roller Skate Company
Price: $196.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Skates did not fit, August 18, 2014
These size 9 skates were too small for my size 10 feet. They are very cute but if you decide to purchase make sure you check the refund policy. The seller handled my return very professionally, so I still give them 3 stars.

Service Dog Collar - Medium
Service Dog Collar - Medium
Offered by Service Tags
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Service Dog Collar, August 18, 2014
This was the perfect size for my 30 pound dog. It is discrete, yet allows us to follow the rules when we need to take her in a business. I received my order quickly and feel the price was very reasonable.

Best Dog Poop Bags (201-Count) - BioHybrid, Eco-Friendly Material With Handles Are Perfect To Make Pet Waste Disposal Convenient & Sanitary - Our Unscented Doggie Walking Bulk Bags Are Made In The USA And For Our Earth - 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Offered by BioDogable
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Earth Friendly, August 12, 2014
I think it is great that these are biodegradable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 9, 2014 8:51 AM PDT

Mothers Day Gift Gorgeous Princess Crown Decorative Tiara Hair Comb Pin Adorned with Crystals & Rhinestones

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pretty, May 6, 2014
This hair comb is so elegant looking and very well made. I am glad to have it. It will be a great addition to any costume.

Bungalow360 Deer Wristlet
Bungalow360 Deer Wristlet

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Cute, March 8, 2013
I liked everything about this fabric design. I liked everything except the logo which obscured the cute deer design. Still keeping it though. I will maybe put a patch over the ugly logo.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 18, 2013 5:31 PM PDT

United Solutions Plastic Rectangular Laundry Hamper with Lid, Two Bushel Capacity, White
Price: $26.50
2 used & new from $26.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Prefect hamper, March 8, 2013
I needed a slim hamper to place between my dresser and my mirrored closet doors that was puppy proof. This one works perfectly for my needs.

Cambro Camwear 1218CCW135 Food Box Lid, 12 by 18-Inch, Clear
Cambro Camwear 1218CCW135 Food Box Lid, 12 by 18-Inch, Clear
Offered by Wasserstrom Restaurant Supply
Price: $11.14
18 used & new from $7.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Have to order this separately, March 8, 2013
Great strong clear storage, but the description leads you to believe box will arrive with a lid. It does not. You have to order this separately.

35 Polycarbonate Camwear Boxes, 4.75-Gallon, Clear
35 Polycarbonate Camwear Boxes, 4.75-Gallon, Clear
Price: $29.19
7 used & new from $19.07

4.0 out of 5 stars What about the lid, March 8, 2013
Great strong clear storage, but the description leads you to believe it will arrive with a lid. It does not. You have to order that separately.

River City Clocks 17 Inch Liquid Galileo Thermometer with Seven Multi-Color Floats and Gold Tags - Model # L3845G
Offered by e-XCEPTIONAL SALES
Price: $35.00
10 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mantle Piece, March 8, 2013
This is so cool. I love the color coded temperature gauge. It is perfect for our mantle and arrived unbroken.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3