Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing
Profile for Kay > Reviews

Browse

Kay's Profile

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kay "Kay C" RSS Feed (New York, NY, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Logitech Wireless Headset H800 for PC, Tablets and Smartphones
Logitech Wireless Headset H800 for PC, Tablets and Smartphones
Price: $67.97
68 used & new from $42.29

4.0 out of 5 stars I feel like three hours of straight use is the max I ..., September 19, 2015
Use these for work. I am on the phone for about three hours total for a work day, and I keep them charging while not in use. I feel like three hours of straight use is the max I have gotten out of the battery before it signals that it needs a charge again. They are otherwise very comfy and sound quality is great!

Everlast Pro Style Training Gloves (Black, 16 oz.)
Everlast Pro Style Training Gloves (Black, 16 oz.)
Price: $29.90
18 used & new from $20.37

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good. Will update my review over time on the ..., September 19, 2015
Bought these for light use at boxing and kickboxing classes. So far so good. Will update my review over time on the wear and tear, if any. I took off a star because of the chemically-smell that I'm not quite sure will ever go away. Kind of smells like gasoline/rubber. This is my first pair of boxing gloves so I'm not sure if that is normal for pleather gloves. Protects my knuckles and wrists otherwise. I use these with the Everlast gel hand wraps.

Update 2/13/16: I finally got rid of these gloves. The smell never went away, and made my wraps and other workout gear as well as my gym bag smell. The smell never came off my other stuff even after lots of washing. The seam near the right thumb started to come undone but I could no longer deal with the chemical smell. Otherwise, I thought they were great for my kickboxing classes. On a side note, my husband purchased the blue pair of this same glove and they don't smell. Hope this helps!

Tarriss TSA Lock - TSA Luggage Locks for Travel - 2 Pack - Lifetime Warranty
Tarriss TSA Lock - TSA Luggage Locks for Travel - 2 Pack - Lifetime Warranty
Offered by Tarriss
Price: $23.97
2 used & new from $14.22

5.0 out of 5 stars My set works great. Had a really easy time setting up the ..., September 19, 2015
My set works great. Had a really easy time setting up the combination and I use them almost daily for more gym bag. Will be trying them for overseas travel soon. No issues so far with the cabled portion. I like that it's flexible so I can get them into all of my book bag zips.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 30, 2015 10:36 PM PDT

Clever Yoga Mat Strap Sling Made With The Best, Durable Cotton - Comes With Our Special "Namaste" Lifetime Warranty (Gray)
Offered by HaveSomeGoods
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, well-made, and works as it should. ..., September 19, 2015
Simple, well-made, and works as it should. No yoga mat slippage and the gray color goes well with any yoga mat color.

SALE! Best Yoga Mat Cleaner - "Peaceful Lavender", 100% All Natural & ORGANIC, No Sticky Or Slimy Residue, SAFE FOR ALL MATS - Cleans, Restores, Refreshes + FREE Microfiber Cleaning Towel
Offered by ASUTRA
Price: $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I like that the lavender smell lasts even until my next ..., September 19, 2015
Smells heavenly and does the trick for cleaning my yoga mat. Have not tried others but this one claims to be all natural and organic if that is something you look for. I like that the lavender smell lasts even until my next class.

InterDesign Trellis Fabric Shower Curtain, 72" x 72" - Stone Gray/White
InterDesign Trellis Fabric Shower Curtain, 72" x 72" - Stone Gray/White
Price: $13.82
18 used & new from $12.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 19, 2015
Pretty design and well-made. I was pleasantly surprised when we received it.

Totes Titan  Super Strong Auto Open Close Oversized Compact Umbrella, Jade with Moss Piping, One Size
Totes Titan Super Strong Auto Open Close Oversized Compact Umbrella, Jade with Moss Piping, One Size
Price: $36.93
3 used & new from $29.79

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and well-made, September 19, 2015
Sturdy and well-made. I usually buy the smaller purse sized Totes but needed more coverage and this fit the bill. My bookbag and back of my coats don't get wet in regular rainfall.

Lipault 2 Wheeled 19 Inch Carry On, Tangerine, One Size
Lipault 2 Wheeled 19 Inch Carry On, Tangerine, One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars Well-made and looks so much better in person, September 19, 2015
Well-made and looks so much better in person! I bought the tangerine color. I bought this for travel to Italy and France and used it as my only luggage (carry-on). It meets the general European standard for carry on luggage at 19 in x 13 in x 8 in (wheels and handle included). It's lightweight so it only adds about 4 lbs to your luggage weight. I'm a one bag traveler and this had sufficient room for 8 days of items. There is a little give when you pack it but won't expand so much that you go over the carry-on limit. I plan to buy more Lipault products in the future!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 8, 2015 8:35 AM PDT

WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER 391032 Clumping Litter Formula 28-Pound
WORLD'S BEST CAT LITTER 391032 Clumping Litter Formula 28-Pound
Price: $24.99
22 used & new from $24.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Been using Cat's Pride and it works great., September 19, 2015
I think this would work well with one cat, but not for a multiple cat household. Even with constant scooping it could not quite keep the odors at bay. Been using Cat's Pride and it works great.

Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover
Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover
Price: $189.00
58 used & new from $189.00

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good. Been using the filter for about four months ..., September 19, 2015
So far so good. Been using the filter for about four months now and my year-round allergies have improved. Although I still need to take my daily allergy medication my symptoms are better and on good days, minimized. I have year round seasonal allergies and cat allergies (three cats :). It is pretty quiet, and I'm sensitive to sounds like the air conditioner, fans, etc. the sound is more like white noise, so I can still sleep at night. I took a star because it might be pricey for some, although I think it is worth it if you have a larger area to ventilate. I've read the smaller Honeywells do just fine in smaller areas so you might want to look into those as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4