Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for A. Roberts > Reviews

Browse

A. Roberts' Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Roberts RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Reef Little Ahi Sandal (Infant/Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid), Pink/Butterflies, 2/3 M US Little Kid

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 15, 2016
Love them! Comfortable and cute!

Havaianas Slim Princess Flip Flop (Toddler/Little Kid),White/Rose,23/24 BR (8 M US Toddler)
Offered by AtoZ Shopping
Price: $19.00
3 used & new from $19.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute! Cheaply made, but the really problem was ..., January 15, 2016
Cute! Cheaply made, but the really problem was that it was too small. My 3 year old couldn't wear them.

Disney Store Girls Princess Rapunzel Ballet Tutu Leotard Size Small 5/6
Disney Store Girls Princess Rapunzel Ballet Tutu Leotard Size Small 5/6
Offered by Jalugo
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars super cute and durable, April 16, 2014
We really liked this tutu. It is cute and the material is really nice. It does run on the small side so my daughter didn't get to wear it long.

Sylvania SDVD7027 7-Inch Portable DVD Player with Car Bag/Kit, Swivel Screen, USB/SD Card Reader (Purple)
Price: $99.99
6 used & new from $47.37

4.0 out of 5 stars practical for the car., April 16, 2014
We purchase 2 of this for the car with the head rest strap and it works great. My only complain is that the volume is really difficult to control from the dvd player itself but easy to do with the remote control that it comes with. If you don't have the remote it is a pain.

Ty Beanie Baby Boots Dora's Monkey
Ty Beanie Baby Boots Dora's Monkey
Price: $7.18
57 used & new from $1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars nice toy, April 16, 2014
My little girl loves this toy, however you should know this toy was delivered from outside the US. I wish there was a way to tell this when you order. It took 3 to 4 weeks to deliver.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars really cute, January 3, 2014
I really like this boot. They were comfortable and my 6 year old love the. after 3/4 months they are starting to wear on the top but that may just be because she plays very hard. She's outgrowing them anyway.

Sylvania SDVD7014-MBLUE  Portable 7-Inch  Widescreen DVD Player
Sylvania SDVD7014-MBLUE Portable 7-Inch Widescreen DVD Player
Price: $61.61
4 used & new from $61.61

3.0 out of 5 stars The picture is misleading, January 3, 2014
The picture in this product is misleading. It does not swivel and thus I was not able to put it in the head rest of my car as I was planning. I ended up keeping it for my workouts. it work just fine, and the picture is clear. Overall I like it but I gave it a 3 because the picture was misleading. I had to order the one that swivels for the car.

TFY Mount-DVD-7 Car Headrest Mount for Swivel and Flip Style 7-Inch Portable DVD Player
Offered by MyTradeWorld
Price: $17.99
3 used & new from $15.29

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, January 3, 2014
I love this car headrest, it fits the 7inch DVD player perfect. I was worry that it was going to bother my head (the driver) but not at all, I don't even feel it. I have a 4 door sedan and it fits perfect.

Neat-Oh Barbie(TM) Neat-Oh!® Fashion Show, Dressing Room & Runway Case
Neat-Oh Barbie(TM) Neat-Oh!® Fashion Show, Dressing Room & Runway Case
Offered by savelap
Price: $36.99
8 used & new from $30.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this barbie stage, January 3, 2014
My 6 year old daughter loves this product. she plays with it not only with barbies, but princess and animals. Very good material, I was worry that it would have some paper products easy to damage but not at all.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, January 3, 2014
I got this for my 2 year old toddler and she absolutely love it. She particularly loves the map. I was very surprise by the great quality of the material. The map is durable and easy for a toddler to damage.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4