Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Shop Popular Services gotS5 gotS5 gotS5  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Gear Up for Football Learn more
Profile for Advanced Arcade > Reviews

Browse

Advanced Arcade's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Advanced Arcade "Advanced Arcade" RSS Feed (Tonawanda, NY United States)

Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo
Price: $179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Alexa is now part in of the family., June 19, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Echo (Electronics)
To really enjoy one of Echo's best features you really need to be a Prime Member. This gets you access to the Amazon Music library. It's really cool to just say "Alexa play 80's music" and 3 seconds later the music starts. Some other highlights are "tell me the news" and "add chips to the shopping list". The shopping list feature is great. My wife and I both have the echo app on our iPhones. So whomever is in the store can check the shopping list to see if anything is needed. No more running out of toilet paper. Finally, my 10 year old son just loves asking Alexa to tell him a joke. it's very responsive to any voice. The sound is excellent and will fill a mid sized room. The remote is nice but honestly is never used.

Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures!
Kinect Sensor with Kinect Adventures!
Offered by TauSelect
Price: $120.99
175 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well why should you get one, I didn't., December 4, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have an Wii so I figured I didn't need a Kinect. So I didn't buy one. The problem comes when my mother came in from out of town and bought our family one for an early X-mas gift. Oh, great I thought... another Wii in the house. The one I have doesnt get played that much. Well I hooked it up right away (the only polite thing to do when you get a gift), moved the coffee table and now I feel stupid for not buying one on day one. This thing is a blast and dont let anyone tell you different. NEVER, I mean NEVER has my wife ever walked in while I was playing ANY game and said "That looks neat, let me try". With Kinect she was Dancing, laughing and saying "How can it do that!" This is a SOCIAL persons dream. As soon as it gets turned on 3 people are screaming "Im next". If you are on the fence about this and spending $150, don't be. There really is no way you cant enjoy this system. I love it, kids love it, Mom loves it and the best endorsement anyone can give is that my "video game hating" wife loves it.

Backyard Football 2010 - Xbox 360
Backyard Football 2010 - Xbox 360
Offered by gamedynasty
Price: $129.99
18 used & new from $10.91

4.0 out of 5 stars It's fun, and cute., November 10, 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Can't find a review anywhere for this game so here I go writing one. First off, the game is fun. In a weird way it reminds me of the old arcade game NFL Blitz. A lot of cheesy fun, power ups, and a simple play selection. The graphics are cartoony but passable. There are some "Glitches" when it shows replays and sometimes the announcer will call an incomplete pass when you really did catch the ball. If you are a serious sports video game guy/girl (Own a Madden anything) this is NOT for you. For me though it was perfect. Something I could play with the kids. Simple and fun like NFL Blitz 99 or 10 Yard Fight (there I dated myself).