Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for PLR > Reviews

Browse

PLR's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

PLR "Reader" RSS Feed (Chicago, IL)

ULAK Dual Layered Rugged Hard Hybrid Case for LG G2 (AT&T D800, T-Mobile D801,Global D802 )-White
Offered by Pandamimi-The Great ULAK Case Company

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible fit!, January 28, 2015
This case is terrible. Terrible. There is no way you could give it any more then zero stars. It doesnt fit tight at all. Not designed well and it is going back (too bad at my expense). Dont buy.

They Cage the Animals at Night (Signet)
They Cage the Animals at Night (Signet)
by Jennings Michael Burch
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.19
163 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars is not enough!, September 26, 2005
I miss reading this book. As the adoptive mom to a 9 year old boy who previously lived in 3 different orphanages, I didn't just read this book. I felt this book deep in my soul, and cried during much of the reading of it. Because of Jennings I feel I have a better understanding (not just in my head, but in my heart) of my own son. I cannot thank Jennings Burch enough for the courage to write this book. You are an inspiration and a gift!