Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Loves2Read > Reviews

Browse

Loves2Read's Profile

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Loves2Read RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Slim Money Belt - Perfect for Traveling - Free Bonus - Fits ANY Smartphone - High Quality with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Perkeisha's Corner
Price: $6.89
4 used & new from $6.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 28, 2015
Great belt. The quality is fantastic and the price was perfect.

DeLonghi DCM900 10-Cup Coffee Maker
DeLonghi DCM900 10-Cup Coffee Maker

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked great for less than a year, June 25, 2012
This product worked great for less than a year. Loved it while it lasted, but for the price I was expecting more than a year out of the product.

Guide Gear 10 foot Cantilever Umbrella, KHAKI
Guide Gear 10 foot Cantilever Umbrella, KHAKI

4.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase for the price, June 15, 2012
This was significantly less cost than other similar products. It works well (although it is a bit awkward to lift and lower). Make sure to lower it if there will be wind. You also have to buy big stepping stone things from the home improvement center to keep it in place. It is next to our pool and performing wonderfully. I expect it to last about 3 years if I consistently remember to lower it for wind and we bring it in in winter.

The Care and Keeping of You (American Girl) (American Girl Library)
The Care and Keeping of You (American Girl) (American Girl Library)
by Valorie Lee Schaefer
624 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars There are some awkward parts, but most necessary and facilitates conversation, June 15, 2012
Bought this for my 9 year old, and she quickly skipped to the good parts. I do think some of the information is too widely age ranged. Some of the stuff I thought was maybe a little over the top was:
* Inserting a tampon (complete with drawings)
* Eating disorders, while my daughter probably skipped this one, I thought that was probably a conversation for another book/day

All in all thought I am pleased with this purchase, my daughter learned a few things and came back with questions/concerns that we could easily reference the book together and talk about and address. So, it makes the always awkward puberty conversation a little easier for everyone.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Cost me more in time/effort to return, but still did so~ that bad, June 15, 2012
Opened the package and thought, hmmmm this looks cheap, but for six bucks~ whatever. Took it out, put in batteries and pushed the button and out pops the wand. Really? I mean, this is just garbage wrapped up in a box. I actually returned it, which meant buying an envelope for $2.40 to return this piece of garbage. Probably spent more in gas/time/supplies to return this thing, but could not tolerate someone actually making money on this piece of garbage.

TSM Products TSM Harvest Food Dehydrator
TSM Products TSM Harvest Food Dehydrator

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and great performance, June 15, 2012
I love this dehydrator! It can make beef jerky, perserve bananas, strawberries, and just about any other thing you can think of. It performs well, there is no timer, I don't use one. If you decide you need a timer you can always buy an electronic timer and plug it in to this tool (it would still be a lot cheaper than some of the name brand items). Dehydrators of this type are a bit noisy, but I don't mind. My only *small* complaint is the sliders can kind of stick a bit, so you have to jiggle them sometimes to get them out. All in all, this is a fantastic tool for the price!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of cheap, June 15, 2012
I don't remember paying much for this, but it's kind of cheap looking. Good thing it's a light switch and nobody pays it much mind. It matches my daughter's jungle themed room and there weren't a lot of options for that. It isn't "contact paper", but it's close. Somehow the wrapping is kind of "glued" to the switch cover.

AmazonBasics AA NiMH Precharged Rechargeable Batteries-4 Pack (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price!, June 15, 2012
These batteries were a great price, they didn't come charged, but a few hours on the charger and now they're ready to go. If they perform subpar after some time I will update my feedback. But, for now, I'm very happy with this deal!

Webkinz Barred Owl
Webkinz Barred Owl
Offered by The Drake
Price: $7.99
11 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Realistic looking owl, May 1, 2012
This review is from: Webkinz Barred Owl (Toy)
We have one of these already at home, our neighbor toddler (going to be 4) loved it SO much we had to buy one for his birthday. Super cute, and fun. Love that it has realistic colors.

Insect Lore Original Butterfly Garden with Voucher
Insect Lore Original Butterfly Garden with Voucher
Price: Click here to see our price
96 used & new from $15.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present success!, April 20, 2012
I got this as a birthday gift for my niece who LOVES it!! So, yay! It's educational and fun, afterwards being able to let the butterflies go will likely be a bittersweet lesson. However, the one thing I WISH we could do is have the caterpillars given with the packaging (they have to send the coupon in separately).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3