Profile for Houstonian > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Houstonian "Mon" RSS Feed (Houston, TX USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Bamboo Cover - Made in the USA - KING
Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Bamboo Cover - Made in the USA - KING
Offered by Marlow's Mercantile
Price: $56.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost a five, December 3, 2014
I will update once the smell has dissapated. I love this pillow, my child steals it from my bed every night, I steal it back etcetera etcetera. But, the smell has not gone a way. Yes, I have followed smell removing instructions. It does not bother too us much but I do hesitate and hold my breath for a brief moment when I face plant onto my pillow. When I stop holding my breath, five stars are yours!
Shipping was fast and seller was exceptional. Thank you for the maintance emails and pointers!

The Friendly Swede Basics PU Leather Stand Wallet Case for Nokia Lumia 1020 / Nokia EOS (Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars great case, November 16, 2014
This case fits like a well fitted glove. It had not broken and I am pretty rough on my phone.

Baby Banana Bendable Training Toothbrush, Infant
Baby Banana Bendable Training Toothbrush, Infant
Price: $7.73
79 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my little 7.5 month old gnawer, October 18, 2012
Was a little worried I wasted money on yet again another chew toy/tooth brush since at first she was disinterested. (yes, I know chew toys are for dogs) But at 7.5 months my baby finally chews/gnaws the crap out of this thing coinsiding with her first teeth emerging! She can easily hold onto it and it has proved durable for the last few weeks with no small chunks or pieces falling off, despite constant abuse. Although, it is NOT banana flavored!

Verizon Motorola Droid 2 Essentials Combo Pack
Verizon Motorola Droid 2 Essentials Combo Pack
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $58.20
5 used & new from $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good deal, October 20, 2011
In store this was selling for $70+, so free prime shipping and discount is a plus! Great combo pack for Droid 2, but too bad the Droid 2 phone sucks for me to ultimately enjoy it. Keep in mind if you live in hot climates like me, the car mount may not hold for very long. I thoroughly enjoy the extra "multimedia station"; one for work and one for home, but the only complaint would be I did have to remove the back cover in order for the mount to hold the phone for docking and charging.

Closet Complete Ultra Thin No Slip Velvet Suit Hangers, Black, Set of 50
Closet Complete Ultra Thin No Slip Velvet Suit Hangers, Black, Set of 50
Price: $26.22
8 used & new from $23.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Will definitley invest in some for my hubby, October 20, 2011
I have now received my third box of velvet hangers (two for my clothes and one kids sized), and I finally received one that had a broken "head" on it. Other than that, I have no complaints. These hangers have so far been very durable and leave no residue on my clothes (mostly cotton, silk, rayon, and polyester fabrics). I really like that my clothes don't slide off of them (I wear an L/XL and mostly v-necks) and I don't really know if they make more room in my closet, since I didn't pay much attention before. Will most definitely purchase more for my husbands side of the closet!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Much too small for my 5 year old, October 20, 2011
I should have paid better attention to the dimensions of this pillow. It is very small and really cannot be used effectively for its intended purpose of my 5 year old, which was to be propped up while in bed during story time. I am sorry to say this item is not worth $35.
Quality is good and the blanket is decently sized, hence the 3 star rating.

Lexmark Prospect Pro205 Wireless Multifunction Inkjet Printer
Lexmark Prospect Pro205 Wireless Multifunction Inkjet Printer
9 used & new from $69.99

2.0 out of 5 stars So very disappointed, October 20, 2011
I bought this Lexmark and have had over a year now. Unfortunately this printer has had and continues to have many problems, including but not limited to:
-ink levels drain way too fast
-goes to sleep and computer does not recognize after awhile
-now only printing in black ink, even though I JUST installed new Lexmark color ink, but does not recognized color but says my ink levels are good (yes, made sure the print properties are prompted for color)
-EXTREMELY faulty print head, and since my SN is not included in the "recall" I am stuck printing ONLY in black despite many deep cleaning attempts and updates on firmware, etc., reinstalls
-Scanner is ok, but gets jammed one too many times.
I do not use the printer very often, but when I need it, it fails miserably.
Will seriously consider another brand of printer in the future.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 24, 2011 8:26 AM PDT

Champion Women's Training Tee
Champion Women's Training Tee
Price: $11.90 - $24.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, but snug in the arms, February 10, 2011
I bought a bunch of these shirts to work out in. I sweat profusely and need something that is comfortable in the Houston heat and these are great. The only complaint I really have is the arms are a little snug and I got an XL for the extra room when usually I wear a L.

Roylco, Inc. Human X-Rays on Film
Roylco, Inc. Human X-Rays on Film
Offered by totalElement
Price: $23.78
20 used & new from $22.03

5.0 out of 5 stars My 5 y/o can't get enough, February 10, 2011
My 5 y/o loves her x-rays. Of course, she asked for them for Christmas, so I guess we couldn't go wrong. They are durable, educational, and she loves the fact you can put them all together to make one "mommy sized" person! Then after you have put them together, parent and child can work together to put the labels on the specific area of the body.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a dream..., February 10, 2011
After over six months of use, this Tens Unit fits in my purse and is just what I needed for my sporatic but frequent sharp burning back pain. (I sit at a desk all day for work, then go home and sit at my computer for my online classes) I would definitely purchase extra "electrodes" since they seem to loose there sticky after a bit. Other than that, love it, love it, love it...and can use it discretely at work.

Page: 1 | 2