Profile for JEMMY > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JEMMY RSS Feed (Maryland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Clarks Women's Orlena Chutney Wedge Sandal,Black,9.5 M US
Clarks Women's Orlena Chutney Wedge Sandal,Black,9.5 M US
Offered by 6pm, LLC
Price: $44.99
3 used & new from $38.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, July 5, 2015
They're very cute. The leather is soft and comfortable.

Clarks Women's Clarks Alto Disco Wedge Sandal,Beige,9.5 M US
Clarks Women's Clarks Alto Disco Wedge Sandal,Beige,9.5 M US
Offered by MetroShoe Warehouse
Price: $69.97
2 used & new from $69.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy!, July 5, 2015
The most comfortable sandals I've bought. I have been diagnosed with plantar fasciitis. This does allow me to carry on with little or no pain.

HTP Heel Seat Wraps (1 Pair) (Medium - Mens 5-8 Womens 7-10)
HTP Heel Seat Wraps (1 Pair) (Medium - Mens 5-8 Womens 7-10)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for home use., January 27, 2015
They are very helpful but a bit of a headache to put on if you have back problems. As other reviewers have mentioned the ankle section is a bit short so if you are wearing long pants or skirts around the house, clothing keeps sticking to the ankle "velcro." Also, because the ankle strap does not close entirely, there is this open area around the heel that makes it feel a bit unstable sometimes.

They are great to wear around the house but not to wear outside with shoes. The bottom of the wrap has a padding to help with your heel problem. This pad raises your foot which in turns makes wearing sneakers or boots feel to tight and when wearing with flats the foot keeps coming out of the shoes. They work fine with flip flops and open back slippers.

Considering that I am yet to find a better option, I would definitely recommend for home use with the caveats noted above. They are a must for me to use when I am at home as it certainly helps alleviate the discomfort resulting form my heel spurs.

Bluecell Black/Blue/Pink Earphone in-ear Hard Case/Bag Pack of 3
Bluecell Black/Blue/Pink Earphone in-ear Hard Case/Bag Pack of 3
Offered by LUCKY DAISY
Price: $3.45
59 used & new from $1.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, January 27, 2015
These pods are big. Each easily fit three small bluetooth earpiece. On one pod I keep my blueetooth and an charging usb cable. The blue color was lighter than I expected but it was not bad. The pink is about the same as the picture.

Big Dragonfly High Quality Sadness Circus Lovely Animals/Miss Rabbit Pattern PU Leather & PC Folio Stand Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note II(N7100,Note 2) with Built-in Card Slots, Removable Key Strap & Magnet Button-Pink Inner Case

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but not practical., January 27, 2015
I really like the color and design and I get a lot of compliments on it. Unfortunately, the pockets to keep your cards are too loose. I kept dropping my cards everywhere so I stop using it for anything other than just carrying the phone. Which is disappointing as I needed to carry my cards and driver license. I bought mine six months ago from the date I am writing this message. The color is starting to fade and peel after using it every day. The construction itself is still solid.

Pilot FriXion Light Erasable Highlighters, Chisel Point, 3-Pack, Yellow (46506)
Pilot FriXion Light Erasable Highlighters, Chisel Point, 3-Pack, Yellow (46506)
Price: $6.47
21 used & new from $0.51

3.0 out of 5 stars meh, January 27, 2015
If you plan to get this item with the intention of deleting the highlighted section and sell your book, don't buy it. It leaves traces of yellow on the paper after you erase it. I use mine for drafts at work, for which it is ok. I bought it because I also use the frixion pens which are awesome and leave no trace behind. This is not as good. For my schoolbooks, I just use my frixion pen in light blue and pink to mark sections instead.

Med Tracker Medicine and Vitamin Dosage Tracker
Med Tracker Medicine and Vitamin Dosage Tracker
Offered by The Bargains Den
Price: $4.85
2 used & new from $4.85

4.0 out of 5 stars the non-tech tracker, January 27, 2015
We just got it. Bought it for a family member who keeps forgetting to keep track of pills. We have tried apps, calendar, alarm clocks and more. So, we gave up on techie stuff and decided to try this. I will try to follow up after a bit to see if it helps. It has a sticky back that you attach to the medicine bottle. It will be easier to refill the same container than to keep changing the tracker. The dials are easy to move for a person like me who needs easy open caps on my pill bottles. Still not loose enough that it could accidentally change the day by mistake. They look just like in the picture.

The Economic Way of Thinking: Study Guide
The Economic Way of Thinking: Study Guide
by Paul Heyne
36 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, January 27, 2015
Very useful material to use with the text book or even as stand alone. It adds review material to what is provided by the book. It includes a set of questions for each chapter. At the end of each section, it shares the answer and the rationale for each.

Destellos de Inspiración Agenda Fotográfica 2015 (Inner Reflections 2015) (Self-Realization Fellowship) (Spanish Edition)
by Paramahansa Yogananda
Edition: Ring-bound
Price: $13.95
12 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Recipient loved it!!!, January 27, 2015
Bought it as a present for my sister. She was really impressed and touched. She indicated that the photos are beautiful and she loves the messages. The section to write down appointments and notes is very good according to her experience.

Anker USB Rapid Wall Charger for Samsung: Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S II S2 i9100, T-mobile T989, AT&T i777, Skyrocket SGH-I727; HTC: Sensation, Sensation XE, Amaze, EVO 3D, ThunderBolt; Motorola: Verizon Droid RAZR, Droid X2; Blackberry Bold 9900, Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, Nokia N9 - White
Offered by AnkerDirect