Profile for Toby Nixon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Toby Nixon RSS Feed (Nacogdoches, Texas United States)

Star Wars 2014 Sampler
Star Wars 2014 Sampler
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Short and teasing, August 19, 2014
Just one whole story, please. Second, I could have written this in a day, isn't there more than 3-4 SW books coming out this year? How about full color photographs and previews of graphic novels? Maybe a full listing of all books and SW stuff coming out this year? And it's August... why not give it to me in January? Seems like it's already out dated.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 21, 2014 3:05 AM PDT

Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Previous Generation - 2nd),-R
Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Previous Generation - 2nd),-R
12 used & new from $95.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome as always., November 13, 2013
Awesome as always!!! This was a replacement kindle and as always they carry through on their promises. I <3 Amazon.

The Starborn Uprising: Books 1, 2, and 3
The Starborn Uprising: Books 1, 2, and 3
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Zombie Lovers Over Here, October 30, 2013
I thought that the Connection between the Zombies and the Starborn was Awesome. The idea that people with psycho-kinetic powers fight undead is very cool. Some one should make a movie, I smell a hit!

Lenovo G585 15.6-Inch Laptop (Matte Black)
Lenovo G585 15.6-Inch Laptop (Matte Black)
2 used & new from $320.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An Entry Level Laptop?, July 29, 2013
After having this laptop for three months, I can tell you it's awesome. Once you get rid of the OEM software, including McAfee and shutting off the unnecessary services, it's a great laptop.

This runs the games I want to play, emulators, Wireshark and network tools.

This is a big step up from a Netbook, the only problem is that it's not a touchscreen. But for someone who isn't on top of the games, you should get an Alienware or some specific gaming computer.

If you are buying for a friend who makes things, videos, plays with emulators, Virtual Machines and dual boot... You will love this computer.

Gangstar Rio: City of Saints (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Gangstar Rio: City of Saints (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am in love., May 13, 2013
Dude, this one is a hit. I am a huge fan of Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto Series, on the PSP. This is much better. I am a big fan of the gyroscope. However the game comes by default at low sensitivity. I guess to make you look a fool... LOL it works. It could be a little smoother in the cut scenes, but vehicle control is Awesome! I love the one touch drive by! All I am missing is the cheat codes!

Free Movies Now Pro
Free Movies Now Pro
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I found it!, May 12, 2013
This review is from: Free Movies Now Pro (App)
It was easy to use and I found the movies I was looking for!!! Which is pretty important. I didn't have any problems with the downloading or buffer.

Rogue's Cache of Gems
Rogue's Cache of Gems
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They spent easily., August 9, 2012
This review is from: Rogue's Cache of Gems (App)
Man those were gone so fast it would have made your head spin. They want you you spend a lot of money.

PicsArt Photo Studio
PicsArt Photo Studio
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably one of the most useful items for my Kindle for meme production. Invaluable, August 9, 2012
This review is from: PicsArt Photo Studio (App)
This thing is awesome. The problems I have with it are only because I can't draw. But that's not its fault. This thing makes me look good and Romney look bad... It changes things to your liking warping reality till others see your true vision! A propaganda machine hahahahaha death to all fascists! Affordable housing, living wages and healthcare for all!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars This Grill is tha bomb!, September 16, 2011
I am just a typical Modern Hippie. I sleep in the woods and I love to eat meat and melt chese and don't have too much access to electricity. So I almost came out of my skin when I found that after the canister is placed correctly just turn knob until it clicks and then watch out don't get burned. This GAS stove makes Gumbo, eggs, bacon is hot... Not really for indoor use. Says right on it. Use with PLENTY of ventilation. Unlock the canister to prevent leaks.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit PSP Fat., March 24, 2011
I got the Crystal Case and was very happy with the condition I received it in.

However, when I tried to put the case on my PSP Fat, it did not fit it was too SMALL.

There are three models of PSP 1000 model Fat, 2000 Slim and 3000 GO.

The package actually says and the claim is that they fit all PSP models, I,II,III and IIII.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 26, 2012 4:06 PM PST