Profile for Todd Naber > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Todd Naber RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Perry Ellis Men's Sutton Passcase Wallet, Cherry, One Size
Perry Ellis Men's Sutton Passcase Wallet, Cherry, One Size
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perry Ellis Passcase Wallet is a Winner!, September 20, 2014
Replacement was exactly what I needed.
The Perry Ellis Passcase Wallet is a Winner!

Bonide 963 Concentrate Rose Drench for Insect Control
Bonide 963 Concentrate Rose Drench for Insect Control
Price: $13.21
19 used & new from $7.82

3.0 out of 5 stars Item arrived okay- missing ONE Lid, what a Mess!, September 20, 2014
Items arrived as expected- one was missing the lid... what a mess!
Better attention to shipping detail would have avoided this problem.

Columbia Men's Woodburn Mid Wide Hiking Boot,Cordovan/Cedar,14 2E US
Columbia Men's Woodburn Mid Wide Hiking Boot,Cordovan/Cedar,14 2E US
Price: $74.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Columbia Men's Woodburn Mid Hiking Boot- Okay, but NOT 2E, September 20, 2014
I ordered these Columbia Men's Woodburn Mid Hiking Boot because they were at least $20 cheaper via Amazon. They're light weight and will hold up to daily treks in Pacific Northwest weather.
However, they are NOT 2E wide! They are now wider than a Standard 'D' width. They hurt the sides of my feet and almost made me doubt the ankle surgery I had endured 1 year ago. They hurt my feet so much my ankles were numb, and I could hardly walk any distance. I had them sized and was told they are not 1E or 2E.
If you need wide boots... don't buy these. I missed the Return Time Limit, and now I'll try to list them on Craigslist- or they'll end up at Value Village!

Perry Ellis Reserve By Perry Ellis For Women. Set-eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 OZ & Body Lotion 3 OZ & Shower Gel 3 OZ & Eau De Parfum Spray Mini .25 OZ
Offered by ZappySales
Price: $60.79
2 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perry Ellis Reserve- It's still the best!, January 19, 2014
My wife has worn this scent for years and is really the only scent she likes. It's too bad it isn't produced anymore.
I was fortunate to find this seller and appreciated the quick shipment and would highly recommend Amazon.

Brenthaven Pro 12-15 Shoulder Case for Powerbook and iBook, 12-15"
Brenthaven Pro 12-15 Shoulder Case for Powerbook and iBook, 12-15"

5.0 out of 5 stars Brenthaven Pro 12-15.. the Perfect Case for a MacBook Pro or MacBook Air up to 13", January 19, 2014
I purchased one of these cases years ago for a Mac Powerbook for $199! I replaced the old Powerbook with a Macbook 13" which fits perfectly.
Fast forward to 2013- I won a MacBook Pro 13" and needed another Shoulder Case. Lots of current cases are $150 to $300 for these models, I was fortunate to find a seller on Amazon that was selling the "Brenthaven Pro 12-15 for Powerbook & iBook, 12-15" for... $39.99!
This Shoulder Case is the best for the money- and it was Mint/Never Used so this is a great deal.
I'd highly suggest this Brenthaven Case for the MacBook Pro 13", MacBook Air 11.5" or MacBook Air 13"!

Rose And Co Zam Buk Brand Ointment Herbal Traditional Antiseptic Ointment 20g
Rose And Co Zam Buk Brand Ointment Herbal Traditional Antiseptic Ointment 20g
Offered by DirectKart
Price: $5.99
4 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Zam-Buk is available again!, January 19, 2014
My wife used this product her whole life in Canada- when we were first married it was the go-to ointment for everything! Sadly the company went out of business and when called to find out where it was available- we were 'threatened' not to call again.
Years later (16 now) I wanted to get something for a christmas present and found Zam-Buk again... on Amazon! The Rose Company (of England) now produces the exact product (they purchased the old company), and I ordered a can.
This again is the go-to ointment in the house... You owe it to yourself to use it on cuts, burns, bug-bites, rash, or anything else that ails you.

iLLumiShield - Hisense Sero 7 Pro M470BSA Crystal Clear Screen Protectors with Anti-Bubble/Anti-Fingerprint - 3-Pack + Lifetime Replacements
Offered by Talkie Tech, Inc.
Price: $10.95
3 used & new from $6.51

5.0 out of 5 stars iLLumiShield for Hisense Sero 7 Pro-Easy install!, January 19, 2014
I was skeptical about the iLLumiShield because of past experiences with 'Sticky' Screen Protectors.
A lot of other screen protectors simply don't fit and are generic pieces of plastic. The one that is cut to fit is a 'Wet' Screen Protector which I read (through many reviews) is- you either install it right or wrong!
The iLLumishield was so easy to install, no bubbles- and was easy to reposition on the first time when it wasn't quite lined up.
Trust me- I've installed lots of iPhone & Android screen protectors and this was the easiest of any to install. The protector has the best light transmission and although slightly tacky at first, it has become a joy to use. It comes with a quality cleaning cloth to clean the screen if your screen is finger printed.
Buy the iLLumishield, you'll be happy. I settled for the Hisense Sero 7 Pro because of its value for the money, even though it isn't the latest and greatest- it'll spank the Nexus 7 and can run everything you run on it. The iLLumishield is the best value for the money.

OtterBox Defender Series Case with Screen Protector and Stand for the iPad (4th Generation), iPad 2 and 3 - Navy/Blue
Offered by YourHolidayRun!
Price: $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Otterbox Defender Case w/Screen Protector f/iPad 3, May 27, 2013
I did a lot of research of the Otterbox Defender Case w/Screen Protector for the New iPad (4th Gen), iPad 2 & 3- Black. I have an Otterbox Defender case on both an iPhone 4s & an iPhone 4 and have been happy with them- the iPhone 4s (with Retina Display) looks great through it's built-in screen protector... so why should the iPad 3 be any different?
I specifically purchased an iPad 3 (when they came out) because it had the 30 pin connector as does all the iPhones and iPod's I have. I've had my iPad 3 in less durable (soft-cases) and have questioned the protection these cases give. I've seen a lot of less durable cases with iPad's in them and listened to a lot of people say they wished their cases were Otterbox cases- and recently saw a Kindle HD in an Otterbox case... that prompted me to make my purchase.
Installation was easy- just look at the pictures in the included instruction sheet (if you still can't figure it out there are lots of videos on YouTube). Make sure your iPad is really clean, buy a can of Compressed Air & a lint-free cloth to get the dust out of the case before inserting your clean iPad into it. Once it's nestled inside- it's show time!
1. I don't have any problems with the screen- I've read where it makes the iPad screen pixelated... I just don't see that,
2. Almost everything is covered- but there are still ways for moisture/dirt to get in.. the camera is uncovered and the rear speaker is uncovered,
3. The Power Button, Headphone Port & Charging Port all have covers that open to plug things in and keep moisture & dirt out when closed,
4. This Case isn't advertised as Waterproof- so just be aware of this,
5. I've had a few drops and each time it has survived- one case that might be even more drop-proof is the Hard Candy ShockDrop Case which I saw on Amazon.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 & Premiere Elements 11 [OLD VERSION]
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 & Premiere Elements 11 [OLD VERSION]
Offered by Sonic Sale
Price: $99.00
8 used & new from $94.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Adobe Photoshop works great! Premiere Elements 11- not so good!, December 8, 2012
I purchased the software from Amazon- they have the Absolute-Best-Price!
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 works great- no issues!
Adobe Premiere Elements installs okay, but crashes almost every time. I've spent countless hours on the phone with Adobe troubleshooting the install on a Windows 7 Professional PC. Once it starts, Once it quits- Even in SAFE Mode it'll crash- And I'm running 16 GB of DDR3 1600 mhz RAM. I wouldn't waste your money on Premiere- honestly!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 14, 2012 7:17 AM PST

Corsair Vengeance 8GB (1x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Laptop  Memory (CMSX8GX3M1A1600C10)
Corsair Vengeance 8GB (1x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Laptop Memory (CMSX8GX3M1A1600C10)
Price: $79.99
23 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Memory at Bargain Prices! The Memory runs cool but maximizes my Laptop Performance!, December 8, 2012
I did a lot of research on Memory- and almost every review I read indicated that Corsair memory was the memory of choice for Overclockers. This Memory has made my laptop into a new machine- and I'm really not a hard-core gamer or Overclocker.
Buy It- you won't be sorry!

Page: 1 | 2