Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day Fire TV Stick Amazon Elements Sensitive Baby Wipes, Exclusive to Prime Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Metal Gear Solid 5 Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for Johnny Palermo > Reviews

Browse

Johnny Palermo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Johnny Palermo "JP" RSS Feed (Wilmington, NC)

Ingersoll Rand 3129K 3-Inch Mini Polisher Kit
Ingersoll Rand 3129K 3-Inch Mini Polisher Kit
Offered by eToolDirect
Price: $118.99
12 used & new from $118.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great torque, January 18, 2009
I have used the Chicago Pneumatic at work, and it's real sluggish. The only thing that I wish this kit came with was a full case, instead of just the half case and clear,thin plastic cover. Love the thumb area located speed control. Also has a tough plastic body that is light as well. Will definitely do what I need it to do, and get it done fast. Amazon had it for the best price I could find anywhere on the net, as they do on so many items. Again, gotta love the free shipping.

Camelbak CameBak Better 0.75L Bottle with Classic Cap, Blue
Camelbak CameBak Better 0.75L Bottle with Classic Cap, Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Have 2, bought 5 more, January 18, 2009
I recently threw all my old bottles away after I heard that some of the plastic bottles with the number 7 on the bottom could possibly be toxic. I bought my first 2 at Dicks sporting goods. I was shopping for smaller gift items when I saw how much they were on Amazon with the free shipping, I bought 5 more as Christmas gifts. Great quality AND price. Gotta love the Super Saver Shipping!!!

Gold Toe Men's Cotton Liners Athletic Sock, Black 10-13, 6-Pack
Gold Toe Men's Cotton Liners Athletic Sock, Black 10-13, 6-Pack
Price: $15.00
6 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Socks!!, January 11, 2007
They are the best quality socks I've owned. I've owned a lot, and will continue to buy them!!