Profile for A. Montalbano > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Montalbano "Alyssa Montalbano (Ari Stone Art Productions)" RSS Feed (Shingle Springs, Ca)

Page: 1 | 2
TCL 50FS5600 50-Inch 1080p LED TV
TCL 50FS5600 50-Inch 1080p LED TV
Offered by Blue Knight Club
Price: $599.99
23 used & new from $398.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Great TV and Price, February 27, 2015
Beautiful picture quality and nice slim-line design hangs easily on the "VideoSecu Articulating TV Wall Mount Bracket for 26"-55" , Full Motion Swivel Dual Arms BD4". Great TV for a Great price.

VideoSecu Articulating TV Wall Mount Bracket for 26"-55" LCD LED Plasma 3D TV with VESA up to 400x400, Full Motion Tilt Swivel Dual Arms BD4
Offered by Warehouseseller
Price: $39.69
3 used & new from $39.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent TV Wall Mount in both Quality and Price, February 27, 2015
Received TV wall mount quickly. Ordered 1 to see if I liked it and hung my daughter's 40" flat screen TV on this mount. It is VERY sturdy and a VERY good design and overall fairly easy to install. I loved the quality and the LOW price so well, that I ordered a 2nd one and hung my 50" screen with it. Excellent mount, I highly recommend it and it tilts in all directions, so if you mount it on the wall less than perfect, you can still correct it with the other tilt and turn features.

Hydrofarm TM01015D Dual Outlet Grounded Timer
Hydrofarm TM01015D Dual Outlet Grounded Timer
Price: $11.85
20 used & new from $4.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Product as described and work great., February 27, 2015
Received timers quickly. Product as described and work great.

LED MOTHERSHIP - 540W Enhanced Spectrum LED Grow Lights
LED MOTHERSHIP - 540W Enhanced Spectrum LED Grow Lights
Offered by HID Hut Inc.
Price: $1,499.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Grow light...very fast, May 12, 2014
I purchased this light about a year ago, direct with Hid Hut. While I have had a variety of electrical issues (which required return shipping and gaps of 3-8 days till back to me fixed), Justin and Denise have been great about sending me shipping labels and repairing the light. I believe they are not the best quality in construction, from China (pretty sure that is where they are built). HOWEVER . . .regarding flowering of your plants....they are AWESOME!!!! I researched a lot of LED lights before purchasing these. many LEDs use the wrong nanometer spectrums and can even inhibit or prevent flowering. These make some faster flowering plants finish even faster. Literally done with nutrients in 30 days. Flowers (vary by plant) may be smaller due to such expeditious flowering speed...but very flavorful and dense. A "very slow" grow requires 6 weeks of nutrients. So still extremely fast. quality of grow gets 15 stars!!! quality of light physical build construction 3 (hence why only 4 stars , instead of 5). I recommend a backup ....but even 1 with issues is worth it. electric bill is also reduced by hundreds of dollars per month. about $30-50 /mo per light running 11-12hrs/ day. Overall I highly recommend for the indoor gardener.

Stem Enhance SE2 Advanced Formula (60 capsules/550mg)
Stem Enhance SE2 Advanced Formula (60 capsules/550mg)
Offered by Health Wize
Price: $53.00
7 used & new from $47.94

5.0 out of 5 stars More Energy & Better Mood, September 6, 2013
I started using SE2 (along with StemFlo and starting a couple other products too now) just over a week ago. I have noticed increased energy and a definite improvement in my mood ( I feel significantly less irritable/agitated) and actually more relaxed and capable to do all my many daily activities. I also noticed that even though I had just started taking the product recently that I also did not have a headache with my 'monthly cycle'. I have also noticed greater strength in my muscles and greater endurance. I am looking forward to seeing how I look and feel 1,2 and 3 months from now.

Age 34
5'8"
Female
average to athletic build

Stealth Shieldz LeapFrog Leappad 2 Explorer Tablet Screen Protector Ultra Clear, 2 Pack
Offered by Prestige Solutions
Price: $6.95

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE DO NOT BUY FOR LEAPPAD 2, November 19, 2012
Terrible screen protector for Leappad 2 with stylus. My 4 year old daughter had it all scuffed up within a couple days. I removed the 1st one and applied the 2nd one (just in case the shield was defective). 2nd protector was as bad as the first, scuffs all over it within a day and terrible after a month and half of use. Scuff do not wash or clean off either. Screen protector is very sticky (as others have said) and does pull at Leappad 2 screen when removing, which did cause concern for me too, but the screen is ok (twice now). The screen under the shield did seem to have been protected . . . the plastic stylus scuff factor is what makes it so terrible.

Just put on today a WriteRight Universal Screen Protector, which it too small. But, if it were larger, it seems it would be a good screen protector to use for Leappad 2 as it does not seem to scuff from the stylus being used on it and they are low cost, about $5 for a 3 pack (4.125"x3"). The Leappad 2 needs a 4.375" x 2.5" screen protector.

Will try a ZAGG Invisible Shield for GPS 4.5"x7" screen and cut it down and see how that works next.

Winter Womens / Mens - Black Gloves
Winter Womens / Mens - Black Gloves
Offered by palebluedot
Price: $5.67
4 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Tablet PC Drawing, August 15, 2011
I ordered these for use with my P-Active Tablet Computer Screen. I wear one on my right hand as I work in Illustrator and it keeps my screen free and clean from hand oils, while also allowing my hand to glide easily across the screen while I draw using the tablet's pen.

Gloves serve my purpose. However, if you are a man with 'big' hands, do not wash and dry them as they will shrink to about half their size (which is what I anticipated and wanted as a woman with smaller hands).

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 6000 - Black
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 6000 - Black
Offered by HQ Tech
Price: $259.95
6 used & new from $44.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Mac vs. PC use, March 6, 2010
I bought this mouse about a month ago. The first one I got, the nano USB plug burnt itself out within a day or two. As always, Amazon was awesome in getting the situation corrected.

I have been sharing this mouse with both my ASUS (PC) Laptop, and my G5 Mac tower. I also share a 27" DVI plug Samsung monitor with the laptop and the tower. Yes, I switch the USB plug and DVI to do so.

Now, the blue track technology is AWESOME with the PC. There is no lag on the 27" monitor and it easily moves around from the 27" to the laptop screen. There is also no lag on the PC laptop screen either. I highly recommend this mouse for PC use.

However, my Mac G5 tower (OS X 10.4.11) is another story. There is a slight lag with the cursor on the screen and sometimes it is difficult to get the mouse to do small movements in order to click on an application and I have to wiggle the mouse to get it moving and usually it takes a couple of tries. I tried moving the USB hub closer to the mouse (within about 3"-24") and it still was having issues. So I tried putting the nano USB directly into the USB port on the front of my G5 as well as the back of the tower; but the results were the same. On my Mac sometimes the mouse skips areas too. So, I tried slowing down the mouse feature on my Mac as well as speeding it up. When it goes as fast as I like, it really skips spots on the screen. So I keep it slower than I prefer. In short, I am looking for a different mouse to use with my Mac because the lags and skips are enough to be continually annoying, especially since I do a lot of graphic work for print production and art.

I would have given this mouse a 5 star rating in all 'areas' if I based it soley on my PC. But, I primarily bought it for my Mac and it doesn't work as I had thought it would for my Mac, so I split the differences. :)

Comfort wise and aesthetic wise, I love this mouse. Its really comfortable in my hand and has a great design. I use my computer and mouse intermittently for hours on end and my wrist feels great. I am a female with a mid size hand. Also, I have never had a non-click wheel mouse before and now that I have, I think I may like it better. So that will just be a personal preference.

So, for a PC this is one of the best mice I think I have ever used and I wish it worked the same for my Mac. I say definitely get this mouse if you have a PC product but, maybe look for something else for a Mac.

Has anyone else had this difficulty with this mouse and their Mac?

The Rider Tarot Deck
The Rider Tarot Deck
by Arthur Edward Waite
Edition: Cards
Price: $17.96
60 used & new from $12.91

5.0 out of 5 stars At First, August 8, 2008
This review is from: The Rider Tarot Deck (Cards)
At First I was not a fan of the traditional Rider Waite Tarot. As the artwork is simplistic and I typically enjoy more flash and pizzazz. I also did not understand them. Recently, I have (and still am) learning the Tarot online with Cyndy Green and am using the Rider Waite Tarot with my Tarot JournalTarot Journal and Daily Spread JournalsDaily Spread Tarot & Oracle Journal to work all of my learning modals (visual, tactile audile) as I am finally learning the cards. All of these has helped me finally be able to recognize and understand what the cards mean when I see them...without needing a book to read the interpretation from! With the online formal training to understand the Rider Waite in simple words, I really enjoy the simplicity of the original deck and even learning about the meaning of the colors. Once you get the knack of these cards down, they are really easy to interpret and an excellent place to start because of all the universal collective energies behind this deck and similar Rider Waite versions. Definitely an excellent starting point as you will be able to draw off of the thoughts of so many others who have spent time interpreting these cards.

Easy Tarot: Learn to Read the Cards Once and For All!
Easy Tarot: Learn to Read the Cards Once and For All!
by Josephine Ellershaw
Edition: Cards
Price: $13.30
65 used & new from $9.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Deck, August 8, 2008
I recently purchased this deck and book set. The artwork is amazing! Even if you are not sure about getting a Tarot deck, the artwork alone is worth purchasing the deck. Each image is just as stunning as the next. I also like how the artist's goal was to create a deck that was similar to the Rider Waite Pocket Rider Waite Tarot Tarot feel and vibration, but yet different. Job very well done. So all those of us who like the Rider Waite can nicely transition into this gorgeous Tarot deck. The companion book from what I have read in it so far, has a very positive and loving vibration to it. So it enhances working with lovely cards to have a positive, loving and encouraging book interpretation, that nudges towards forward growth. I keep records of my readings in my Tarot JournalTarot Journal and Daily Spread JournalDaily Spread Tarot & Oracle Journal. They are perfect for recording readings of all kinds and with any deck. Lots of fun card stickers to use, so I never have to draw boxes. :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 18, 2011 3:00 PM PDT