Profile for R. Grissom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Grissom RSS Feed

Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Hot Pink (Fits Kindle Keyboard)
Kindle Lighted Leather Cover, Hot Pink (Fits Kindle Keyboard)
3 used & new from $104.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The best cover I could find for the newest Kindle, January 11, 2011
I got my Kindle as a Christmas gift. I wanted to make the right choice for a cover, as I knew it would be a part of my reading experience. I thought I might find a less expensive cover if I shopped around. I went to a large electronics store, and looked at some of the covers for the Kindle that were not made by Amazon. I did not like the quality, and they were not much cheaper than Amazon covers. I decided to order the lighted Amazon cover, although I didn't want to spend that much for a cover. I received it today, and I must say that it fits the Kindle to perfection. The light works great, and I know that I will use it much more than if I had to deal with a separate light. The only thing on my wish list, is that it had a pocket or some type of flap or sleeve, that you could tuck a business card or note/receipt into. Maybe a place to store a little something. But no complaints, after looking around, I would not buy any other cover.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Bewild is "Bad News", January 25, 2009
Beware of "BeWild" and "B-Cheap" and any other domain name that these people operate under. They are not to be trusted. Your first hint should be the fact that the photo that they use to promote their wares was stolen from a copyrighted website. The second clue is that the product is likely to be a very cheap knock-off, hence the cheap price.

Before
Before
by Irini Spanidou
67 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The best writing of the summer., August 6, 2007
This review is from: Before (Hardcover)
I have never heard of Ms. Spanidou, and would not have picked this book up, except I saw the blurb on the back of the book from Mary Gaitskill.
The characterization is amazing, and the writing is near perfection. The only negative thing I can say is that it's only 200 pages.