Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for David Martin > Reviews

Browse

David Martin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David Martin RSS Feed (Las Vegas, NV)

Bushnell Speedscreen Sports Kit Bushnell SpeedScreen Radar Gun Display 101922, Speedster 3 Radar

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for lacrosse., July 7, 2014
We purchased this for a lacrosse tournament. The description for the product does not specifically mention lacrosse but we thought we would give it a try. We set it up directly behind the goal. We found that the unit only gave a reading when the player fired the ball right in to the middle of the goal; otherwise, no reading. We tried backing up the radar gun to open up the zone; but this just made the non-readings much more common. I don't want to bash this as a bad product because they never really said it would work for lacrosse. For baseball, this unit would probably work great. So hence the mediocre 3 star rating.

Moko Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 10.1 Case - Slim-Fit Multi-angle Folio Cover Case for Galaxy TabPRO 10.1 Android Tablet, INDIGO (WILL NOT Fit Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1)
Offered by BSCstore
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite case for the Samsung Tabs!, July 7, 2014
After trying the Samsung case....the Belkin case...the Moko case is by far my favorite. It's lightweight. I love the grooves to prop it up. And best of all, it is 1/4 the price of the two other mentioned cases. The Moko cases are top notch!!

Samsung ECS-V1D3BEGSTA AT&T SGH-i777 Vehicle Mount - Car Kit - Retail Packaging - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by CCMACCESSORIES
Price: $35.79
6 used & new from $4.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit! Easy to Install!, January 5, 2012
The installation of the Samsung Vehicle Mount could not have been easier. The phone fits in very snugly....so snug, in fact, that a Galaxy S2 wearing any kind of case will not fit in to the mount. For me, this is not an issue as I prefer not to have a case on my phone.

The only drawback to the mount is an oversight regarding the use of the phone itself. The mount will charge the phone and provide an audio out to the AUX on your audio system. Music and navigation audio will output through the jack on the back of the mount. Beautiful! The oversight? Phone call audio will NOT output through the mount's audio out jack. Instead, the phone's internal speaker is used when making a phone call. Even worse, the phone's speaker is muffled by being the in the mount! Someone at Samsung did not think this through.

What I have to do is plug my audio cable to the headphone out jack on the top of the phone for ALL audio, including phone calls, to come through my stereo. I'm sure that a software update to the phone can fix this. I have sent emails to Samsung and posted to XDA about the problem; so hopefully it will be resolved soon.

So as for the mount? 5 stars! The oversight with the phone call audio loses a star though.

Monopoly Here & Now
Monopoly Here & Now
Offered by Hitgaming Video Games
Price: $8.99
18 used & new from $1.26

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun update to the original, December 17, 2008
This review is from: Monopoly Here & Now (Video Game)
The gameplay is very close to Monopoly 2008; but with the updated properties, tokens, chance & community chest cards, and higher dollar amounts. I hook my laptop to the 52" HDTV and the whole family loves to play.

The only drawback...and worth taking two stars away...is that you have to have the CD-ROM in your computer's drive at all times while playing the game. Monopoly 2008 can be played without the CD-ROM in the drive. Much better for my laptop since I don't want to have to carry the Here & Now CD everywhere I go when I want to play.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2012 6:00 AM PDT

GoodFellas
GoodFellas
DVD ~ Robert De Niro
Offered by SOUTHWEST MEDIA
Price: $12.99
198 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie! Mediocre DVD!, December 14, 1999
This review is from: GoodFellas (DVD)
After Godfather I and II, Goodfellas has to be the best "mob" movie out there. But I was disappointed in the DVD for one BIG reason. I had to flip the damn thing over halfway through the movie! I stayed away from laserdisc for this very reason. C'Mon Warner Brothers! There is no reaon that this couldn't have been created as a dual-layer DVD. I'd even spend a couple extra bucks for it.