Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 146

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Seattle, WA USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Baby Gourmet Organic Simple Purees Stage 1(6 Months+) Juicy Pear and Garden Greens Baby Food, 3.5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves these!, February 23, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Our baby girl really likes these and can eat them on her own with very little spillage. I like the fact that they aren't just fruit, but also have the peas mixed in. At first, I wondered if the flavor combo would put her off, but she loves the taste. They make a really great portable snack.

Newman's Own Organics Family Recipe Cookies, Ginger Snap, 6.5-Ounce Bags (Pack of 6)
Price: $16.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gingeryness!, January 19, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Ginger is a favorite flavor and these snaps really deliver. Often I find that ginger flavored baked good have a chemical taste that reminds me of soap, but not these cookies, the taste of real ginger shines through. I also love the fact that all profits go toward the Hole in the Wall Gang Camps, a worldwide network of facilities that give sick, disabled, and disadvantaged kids the opportunity to have a summer camp experience.

Hippos Go Berserk!
Hippos Go Berserk!
by Sandra Boynton
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.00
207 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful use of numbers and a bit of math!, January 12, 2012
This review is from: Hippos Go Berserk! (Board book)
I love all of Sandra Boynton's work, but this is my favorite to read to our daughter...she loves it too (see photo)! Most of the books for infants/toddlers focus on language and letters, so it's really nice to find one that has a lot of fun with numbers. In this book, [Spoiler Alert:-)]a single hippo throws a blow out party with all kinds of hippos joining in the fun. On each page of the first half, you get a count of Hippos arriving and in the last part, a count of them leaving the party in different groupings so that it all nets back to one hippo by the end. Beyond the educational value, it's got great art and is silly. I also like the length and number of words per page for 12-18+ month old.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Scanpan IQ 10.25-Inch Fry Pan
Scanpan IQ 10.25-Inch Fry Pan
Price: $139.95
8 used & new from $77.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow...really, truly, non-stick!, January 1, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've had several earlier generation Scanpans and have always been impressed, but this new generation really stands out. I've been able to brow, saute, and fry all manner of foods with literally only a few drops of oil. Things that normally stick just slide around in the pan. The directions say you can use metal implements, but I'm not risking it with this baby and just using silicone spatulas...especially since I don't need to scrape and dig at all. Another thing to note is the directions say you should not use spray oils..my guess is they would fill in the somewhat grainy surface and reduce its amazing non-stick properties.

As a note, I received a free pan as part of the Amazon Vine program, but like it so much, I'm buying another and giving it as a gift!

MIO Liquid Peach Tea, 1.62-Ounce, (Pack of 4)
MIO Liquid Peach Tea, 1.62-Ounce, (Pack of 4)
Offered by Eztrade123
Price: $20.95
11 used & new from $15.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Bitter Aftertaste, December 15, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love the packaging and idea behind this product, just not the flavor. I tried it in water with just a few drops and a bunch, but every time I got a lingering artificial sweetener bitterness. I will say that the squirt action on these bottles is very cool and works quite well for controlling the amount you add.

OLIVIA and the Christmas Present (Olivia TV Tie-in)
OLIVIA and the Christmas Present (Olivia TV Tie-in)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $8.72

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Kindle Fire Version, December 10, 2011
Great story, but the font size is too small. You can only view two pages at a time in landscape mode, there's no zooming or way to adjust the font. Also, I prefer the hand drawn art work in Olivia books by Ian Falconer.

Puroast Low Acid Coffee French Roast, 3-Ounce Bag (Pack of 10)
Puroast Low Acid Coffee French Roast, 3-Ounce Bag (Pack of 10)
Price: $11.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, delivers on low acid promise, October 16, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We got a single pot sample of this coffee and enjoyed it very much. I get heartburn quite frequently and often feel that coffee is one of the causes, so it's nice to have this as an option. The sample was pre0ground and we usually grind to brew, so I look forward trying a whole bean version in the future.

Agile Development & Business Goals: The Six Week Solution
Agile Development & Business Goals: The Six Week Solution
by Bill Holtsnider
Price: $40.44
46 used & new from $8.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Good early text on the subject, September 29, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
"Agile Development" is both a very real advance in the way that software products are designed and built AND a buzzword thrown around by a lot of people with little meaning. This book does a good job of documenting very real and practical frameworks for taking advantage of advances in the state of the art. Anyone who works in technology will benefit from at least scanning through this book.

Aladdin Collapsible Steamer Set 32oz, Tomato
Aladdin Collapsible Steamer Set 32oz, Tomato
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $14.33
7 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little microwave steamer., September 29, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We've been using this steamer to take frozen squash, peas, corn and other veggies straight from the freezer to prepare for our baby daughter. It's a great size to prepare small meals for her quickly and easily. My only criticism is of the steam vent and locking mechanism, which is a screw lid, it's pretty easy to burn yourself when opening. I'd prefer a bigger vent and some sort of clip top that's easier to remove. The collapsible design is nice for storage.

Mattel The Sing-A-Ma-Jigs - Reindeer
Mattel The Sing-A-Ma-Jigs - Reindeer
Offered by Duddy's Electronics
Price: $10.99
16 used & new from $6.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for the little one!, September 29, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I didn't really understand this product until we received it and started playing with it. To get it to sing a song, you press the belly and it belts out portions of words, by varying the length of how long you hold the button, you knit together the chunks into words of "We Wish You a Merry Christmas." There's also a mode where it just sings through scales and makes some other sounds. Even though they say it's for older kids, out 14 month old is fascinated by it and started making very similar sounds after we played with it for just a short period. I'm no expert, but it does seem to be of value in helping our daughter to figure out language and song.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15