Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 151

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Seattle, WA USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Diono Radian RXT Convertible Car Seat, Shadow
Diono Radian RXT Convertible Car Seat, Shadow
Price: $287.99
24 used & new from $267.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculously Hard to Install and Clean, April 5, 2016
I bought this for our 5 year old girl after reading MANY positive reviews. I was attracted to how technical it it, but after receiving, I found it clunky and not at all intuitive to put together/install. After getting it into our vehicle, we took it out for a test drive to a sushi dinner that night and on the way home, our daughter threw up a couple blocks from home. This is the second time this has ever happened and I was not prepared for what came next. In the morning I spent over an hour taking this thing apart to remove the covers straps, etc. It's very hard...required a screw driver to take out panels and then used q-tips to get down in the crevices...just a nightmare to clean out.

Aeon Labs DSC06106-ZWUS - Z-Wave Smart Energy Switch
Aeon Labs DSC06106-ZWUS - Z-Wave Smart Energy Switch
Offered by CRAZY4BARGAINS?
Price: $34.99
7 used & new from $34.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Controls Devices AND measures power consumption., November 7, 2015
Really cool device. I use it with my Smartthings hub and especially like that in addition to being able to turn devices on and off, it actually measures their power consumption. Wondering how much it costs to run your space heater for an hour? It will tell you the Kilowatt hours and you can then calculate using rates on your local utility electric bill.

Lipton Liquid Iced Tea Mix, Summer Peach 2.43 oz
Lipton Liquid Iced Tea Mix, Summer Peach 2.43 oz
Price: $3.63
9 used & new from $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Like I used to get in Italy., November 7, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'm a big fan of peach iced tea, I first tried it in Italy years ago and wondered why it's not more common in the USA. This version is quite nice and convenient. I like the balance of flavor to sweetness.

White Mountain 'Skipper' Women's Mocassin, Red - 6.5 M
White Mountain 'Skipper' Women's Mocassin, Red - 6.5 M

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy! Like walking in your slippers!, March 11, 2015
I love these shoes! They literally were like putting on a pair of slippers. No breaking in was necessary. I walked over 6 miles the first day in San Francisco with no problem. For a flat they have great arch support too. And what a great deal they are! Will be buying another pair in a different color.

Rainforest® Ladies' Rain Jacket (Small,Black)
Rainforest® Ladies' Rain Jacket (Small,Black)
Offered by Fast Ship Discount Outlet Store
Price: $49.99
3 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Super stylish travel raincoat, March 11, 2015
I bought this coat for an upcoming trip and I'm loving it! It folds up small and looks so stylish. It was featured in The New York Times and sells on Rainforest's site for $295! So glad I found it for under $100 on Amazon!

Rayovac 7 Hour Power USB Backup Charger with Micro USB and Batteries Included (PS73-4B)
Price: $14.99
27 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Flexible Little Charging Unit, April 4, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like how light weight the PS73 is when empty. It comes with a set of Rayovac disposable batteries, which I will replace with a set of rechargeables after I use those up. Still, I like that I can put in any AA batteries that you buy on the road, at the airport, etc. One bit of advice, if you plan on using this to extend battery life during a trip, like to watch movies on a long plane ride, start using the backup BEFORE you drain your phone battery. There is significant energy wasted in recharging your phone battery. So if you plug it in when the phone is fully or nearly fully charged, you will run directly off of the backup until it's discharged and then switch back to the phone battery. I've found that I get almost twice the run time with this approach. Finally, I like that it comes with both iPhone (old) and micro-USB cables. For the money, this is quite a package!

Andy Warhol So Many Stars Board Book
Andy Warhol So Many Stars Board Book
by Mudpuppy
Edition: Board book
13 used & new from $5.12

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute compilation, but lacking a thread., February 27, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The editor of this book has put together a nice set of images, but it didn't really come together for me or my 3 year old daughter. For a better take on the idea of making a board book out of images from a famous artist, I highly recommend "Counting with Wayne Thiebaud"

Baby Beatles!
Baby Beatles!
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for kids!, December 31, 2013
This review is from: Baby Beatles! (MP3 Music)
Our 3 Y.O. daughter loves this album and so do we. Caspar Baby Pants does fantastic covers of the Beatles in a way that preserves enough of the original that the songs are totally recognizable, while amping up the silliness just a scosche for the little ones. Also, his diction and hard "R" pronunciations really make it easy for kids to understand and learn the lyrics.

Crab (The Northwest Cookbooks Book 1)
Crab (The Northwest Cookbooks Book 1)
Price: $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little Guide to Cooking and Eating Dungies!, December 31, 2013
I live in Seattle and catch a LOT of crab in local waters, so it can become an embarrassment of riches. You can only eat cracked crab and crab cakes so many times before it becomes boring and the recipes in this book offer up some wonderfully creative and alternative recipes.

3M 03209 Clean Sand Kit, incl. assorted pack of abrasives
3M 03209 Clean Sand Kit, incl. assorted pack of abrasives
Offered by Summit Distribution and Sales
Price: $11.02
3 used & new from $11.02

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Plastic, December 31, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
For the price, I expected a more substantial system. I used this to sand wood surfaces in my sailboat, an environment that can be very hard to clean up if dust gets spread around. It did an OK job of containing dust, but it was a lot of work to do the sanding manually. Also, the surface is pretty large and flat, not good for the corners and rounded edges I needed to work on. In the end I wound up using an electric sander that also vacuums dust into a little bag. Doesn't capture quite as much dust, but overall more effective.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16