Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th
Profile for Beckie > Reviews

Browse

Beckie's Profile

Customer Reviews: 48

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beckie RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
WeRowlan [Explicit]
WeRowlan [Explicit]
Price: $5.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing artist!, July 1, 2015
This review is from: WeRowlan [Explicit] (MP3 Music)
This EP is everything I expected it to be- amazing! I recently discovered this artist by traveling out of state to see another artist preform, and while I was there I caught Rowlan on stage. Since then I found out he is from, pretty much, my home town! Small world, and grateful that I found his music. Rowlans words hit so close to home for me (and I don't mean literally)- he talks about things and experiences that I have been through and live with, he talks about real life. He's not trying to hype himself up to be some big ballin' rapper, nah, he is just real.

Good luck Rowlan!
I hope everything you have worked for pays out :)

While We're Still Young
While We're Still Young
Price: $14.42
7 used & new from $0.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album. A bit different from his previous albums, December 7, 2014
This review is from: While We're Still Young (Audio CD)
Amazing album. A bit different from his previous albums, more of a 'country' sound- but just as good, if not better. Do yourself a favor and get this album.

Lost In the Music [Explicit]
Lost In the Music [Explicit]
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite song..., June 22, 2013
This is such an amazing song, I could (I have been) listen to this song 100 times in a row and never get sick of it. D.P. is an amazing and such a talented artist.

The Three Stooges Just Say Moe poster 23 x 35 inches
The Three Stooges Just Say Moe poster 23 x 35 inches
Offered by 123Posters
Price: $7.90

5.0 out of 5 stars new version of "just say moe" poster 2012, December 11, 2012
I couldnt find the just say moe poster fromthe 2012 movie here, so i guess this is the best spot to write my review. I got the poster from the theater when i saw the movie. And i love the poster. its got all three of them in siloiette in black, and the background is white. it looks like the tee-shirt they have on amazon that says "just say moe". but in poster form. But personally I would really like this poster as well to add to my little collection of posters. i love the three stooges, and grew up watching them with my dad when i was little. And i still love them :)

Monster High Exclusive Doll Figure Abbey Bominable 3 Frosty Outfits!
Monster High Exclusive Doll Figure Abbey Bominable 3 Frosty Outfits!
Offered by ALLTHINGSFUN
Price: $48.48
18 used & new from $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE HER!!!, November 14, 2012
I get this doll at toys r us, since it IS a toys r us exlusive doll. Anyways, on to the good and the bad!

The good:
*Her make up is beautiful
*she comes with 3 outfits! the first one that she is wearing is a cute pink dress which also includes leg warmers, which i love. The next being a super cute dress. and lastly, a pants and shirt outfit.
*She comes with 3 pairs of shoes! she comes with the shoes she is wearing in the box. next she has a pair of white high heel boots (that go with the pants outfit). Then she comes with a pair of black booties (that go with the dress).
*she comes with a purse, and cell phone
* she also come with a BUNCH of jewelry! there are 4 braclets, 2 necklaces, and a pair of earings (she also is wearing a pair of earings, so you get 2 pairs of earings total)

The bad:
*she does not come with a stand
*she does not come with a brush

All in all, this doll is pretty amazing, esp. if you love accesories, because she comes with tons of them! Her hair is nothing special though, just down, but thats fine with me, because i still love her hair with the colored streaks and glitter. If you see her in toys r us, i would say snatch her up before she is all gone!!!

Monster High Skull Shores Black and White Frankie Stein Doll
Monster High Skull Shores Black and White Frankie Stein Doll
Offered by Chris Collectibles
Price: $18.10
78 used & new from $18.10

5.0 out of 5 stars My first Frankie Stein doll~, November 14, 2012
I love Monster High dolls, and for a while I was only collecting the Draculaura dolls, because she is my favorite. But when i saw this doll i HAD TO HAVE HER! I always wanted the comic-con black and white doll, so i was so excited to see that they came out with a new black and white tone doll at such a reasonable price- something everyone can afford. Now to the features about her that I like: like all the other MH dolls, Frankies makes up is beautifuly painted, I love all her stitches as well, as well as her neck bolts. I think her outfit is super cute, and i LOVE her shoes that she comes with too! She also has a braclet included. Her hair is very stiff, so you cant brush it, and she doesnt come with a brush either. She does however, come with a stand with is great. I do wish she came with a few more accesories, but for the price she is, im not gonna complain. great addition to my collection!

Monster High Dead Tired Abbey Bominable Doll
Monster High Dead Tired Abbey Bominable Doll
Offered by InstockOnline
Price: $17.49
125 used & new from $9.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Abbey Dead Tired!, November 14, 2012
I just got my Abbey dead tired doll today (not from amazon, but from another store). I am well over the "kid" age, and i collect the Monster High dolls. Abbey is a great addition to my collection. I havent taken her out of the box, but i can say that she has beautiful detail. Her skin is light blue and sparkley, her face paint is beautiful. I also LOVE her outfit in this particular doll. She also comes with some wicked cute accesories. She comes with a cute fuzzy sleep mask, a carton of ice cream, and cute light blue slippers. Her hair is also beautiful, blonde with pink and purple streaks, with glitter as well. I think she is an overall beautiful doll! And she is very inexpensive, so its a great doll to add to anyones collection!

The Unplanned Mixtape
The Unplanned Mixtape
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love., September 23, 2012
This review is from: The Unplanned Mixtape (MP3 Music)
Love at at the first press of "play". I love this guy, i love his brutal honesty. Yeah, its white boy rap, but its original, real, funny, serious, its perfect. He isnt afraid to say what every other raper wont say. hes not caught up in what everyone else says or being "hard". I love it. "fallin" is my favorite song on this album. And he says he just wanted to get up on the stage and say something people could relate to, and thats just what he does. He makes music real people can relate to. not all the "big pimpin", "hard core" stuff... he is real, and sings about what he knows. I love it.

Thrift Shop (feat. Wanz) [Explicit]
Thrift Shop (feat. Wanz) [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, September 23, 2012
Love this song! this is my thrift song shoppin song! and man, do i love thrift shoppin! Awesome, everything these guys do is AWESOME!

The Blue Hornet (A Comedy Murder Mystery of Crime and Suspense)
The Blue Hornet (A Comedy Murder Mystery of Crime and Suspense)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fast read...., August 30, 2011
I really enjoyed this book, and it was very hard to put down! At first the discription doesnt do it much justice, bit once you read it, its well worth it. This book was MUCH better than i expected it to be! It was great!

The main character, Jon Rupret, is a parking officer (he's one of the guys that puts those tickets on your windsheild, and calls to have your car towed). At first I see him to be arrogant and mean, but after a wile he kind of starts to grow on you, and you start to get the feel of his sense of humor. He's annoying, but likable, and he's good at heart. Jon get put onto a new division, a drug squad, who are trying to find "RACE". "RACE" is a group of people who are making a new drug called "nex", which is going to be the next best drug. A drug that will be used by anyone and everyone, and this drug will let RACE control the entire city. Of course Jon, being the guy he is, figures he will be the one to stop this group and in effect, stop the production of this new drug "nex". It doesn't exactly work out as he plans though. As he says in the book, it looks much easier on tv.

We get to see Jons view of the investigation, and what he does to try to make an impact. We also get a glance into RACE in some chapters, which makes the storytelling much more intresting. This is a book I could not put down. I loved that it wasnt some "hero " book, its just a regular guy, doing his job. He is a guy some of us can relate to- not some superhero cop (even though Jon make think that is what he is!).

I did think there were a LOT of characters, and it did get a little confusing at times to keep track of everyone. Maybe if i were able to get to know a little more about each one I would have been able to follow along a little better. But other than that I loved the plot of this book, its new and original. And i loved the main characters. This is a pretty fast read- or at least it was for me, seeing as i couldnt put it down. I would recomend taking the time to read this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5