Profile for LG > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LG RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Nivea Touch Of Harmony Cream Oil Body Wash, Shea Butter & Vanilla Blossom, 16.9-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 3)
Price: $11.91
14 used & new from $5.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells awesome.. leaves the fragrance even after shower, January 8, 2015
Smells awesome..leaves the fragrance even after shower. Got it for a good price. Doesn't remain soapy on the body like some of the moisturizing body washes do.

InterDesign Stripz Microfiber Bath Rug, 21-Inch by 34-Inch, Gray/Yellow
InterDesign Stripz Microfiber Bath Rug, 21-Inch by 34-Inch, Gray/Yellow
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I feel bad to put my feet on them as they are ..., January 8, 2015
I got two pairs of these. In Yellow and Blue. They look so neat and soft. They added a charm to both the baths. Honestly, I feel bad to put my feet on them as they are so tender and soft and fluffy. :-) They fit perfectly for a normal bath. I didn't give the 5th star yet as I have to see how they remain after washing. Just got them last month. If they last longer even after washing, then I would definitely buy them again. Reasonably priced.

Chesapeake Merchandising Davenport 2-Piece Bath Rug Set, 21 by 34-Inch/24 by 40-Inch, Adobe
Price: $50.89
5 used & new from $44.77

3.0 out of 5 stars They looked like used and stamped ones, January 8, 2015
First thing, they are pricy. After I step out of the shower and walk on the mat later, I still feel the wetness. They don't absorb much. I replaced a regular Charisma bath mat in front of the shower. and used these both in front of the sinks.The mats don't look that rich in real as they show in the picture. They looked like used and stamped ones. Not sure if I got a bad piece. I didn't return them as I opened and used them for a day. I just kept them as they are the closest I could get for my bathroom set.
The only upside is they don't skid and slip and can be washed easily.

Household Essentials Fibertech Wide Top 4-Leg Mega Pressing Station Ironing Board with Natural Cotton Cover
Price: $51.99
16 used & new from $45.04

1.0 out of 5 stars I should have read the bad reviews as well, October 8, 2014
I purchased this looking at the high reviews. I should have read the bad reviews as well. I have had this for an year now. The pad got dirty and I removed it to wash only to find that the plastic of the board was cracked. I don't know what I can do now. It's too late to even ask for a refund. Even the cloth shrunk and doesn't fit any more. So, I need to invest in an ironing pad for a board that won't last more than few months. It must have got cracked quite a few months back I believe. I purchased this thinking I could use it for many years, but no :(

Vanicream Suncreen Sensitive Skin SPF 60 - 4 Oz (Pack of 2)
Vanicream Suncreen Sensitive Skin SPF 60 - 4 Oz (Pack of 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't do any magics if you are expecting one like I did, July 11, 2014
First thing, this is not SPF 60. It is only 50 Plus though the picture says it is SPF 60. I knew it only when I called the customer service to find that they don't make any more Vanicream Sunscreens with SPF 60. Everything that is available is SPF 50 plus.
Secondly, It doesn't do any magics if you are expecting one like I did. I had severe itching in sun and was advised to use this by a dermatologist. I used Neutrogena SPF 100 previously. It worked the same. So, next time I would prefer buying that which is lesser in price compared to this and works the same. I purchased this after lot of research and reading all the reviews. But apply it 15-20 mins before you go into the sun and it works better.

Speedo Silicone Swim Cap (Red)
Speedo Silicone Swim Cap (Red)
Price: $9.99
10 used & new from $4.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits fine on a small head and still leaves plenty of room inside, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Speedo Silicone Swim Cap (Sports)
I got this for my 5 year old daughter who hasn't got a very big head. I opted for an adult cap as it would tuck her hair also; as the previous speedo cap we had would leave strands dangling out. It fits her fine and still there is plenty of room inside if her hair gets bigger or the kid grows and if the cap stays that long without tearing.

Skechers Women's Go Walk Slip-On,Black,9 M US
Skechers Women's Go Walk Slip-On,Black,9 M US
Price: $40.10
8 used & new from $40.10

4.0 out of 5 stars As light as feather, December 24, 2013
I bought these shoe reading the reviews and a recommendation from a friend. My regular sandal size is 8. However, I wear one number bigger in size when it comes to shoe. So, I got a 9. It fits well. Now, I replace all my fancy shoes and wear them even to work daily. My feet doesn't hurt at all. I wear them to the mall, walk all day long and they work just fine. I got one pair for my mom too. One thing I have noticed is, the shoe is a bit loose after few uses. I am not sure if a 8.5 would have been enough. I am happy with it though. I am big on comfort all the time. Would definitely recommend this.

Ez2care Adjustable Lightweight Folding Quad Cane, Metallic Black
Ez2care Adjustable Lightweight Folding Quad Cane, Metallic Black
Offered by Comfytopia
Price: $18.90
2 used & new from $10.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't stand still, December 24, 2013
I got two of these at one time for my grand parents. I came to know that the cane was not standing properly on four legs. One of the leg was tilting. My uncle made some fix and it is working okay, I believe.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A compliment for sure!!, July 9, 2012
I did not buy this from the seller. I got it from a store. Paid a huge price than what it is online. After a while, I felt, I wasted my money as I don't smell it any longer. Surprisingly, I got many compliments and many people asking me, "Wow! Your perfume is so nice. May I know the name please?" or You smell so good etc. And that is not when I sprayed it on and stepped out, but in the middle of the day or end of the day. That makes me even more happy when I use it. So, it lasts a day long. This is mild and sweet. Great perfume to wear to work everyday. Planning to buy one for my SIL and continue buying it for myself too..:)

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth to buy and read., January 13, 2012
Wanted to read his books from so long for the reviews I heard about him.This book is just a time pass book. It could have been a better bollywood movie than a book. The ending looked exactly like a movie climax. Not worth for a second reading or something you want to buy and keep. Reading the online version is more than enough. Now, I am thinking do I have to read his other books too? May be when I am extremely bored...

Page: 1 | 2