Profile for David Norwood > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 95

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

David Norwood "Central Coast Real Estate" RSS Feed (Arroyo Grande CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Poolmaster 20173 Premier Stainless Steel/Nylon Combo Brush, 18-Inch
Poolmaster 20173 Premier Stainless Steel/Nylon Combo Brush, 18-Inch
Price: $23.03
7 used & new from $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Stainless steal bristles did not arrive straight in the box, July 4, 2014
I did not try using, as it is just not right for me. The sharp metal bristles where not straight and bent in different directions, and not uniform when the item was received in the box. I am not sure if this is normal, but a good indication that with one use that they will be bent even more. I exchanged the brush for the same brand all nylon brush, which had uniform tight bristles and seems like it will do the job.

MYBAT LGE960LCDSCPR21 Anti Glare, Anti Scratch, Anti Fingerprint Screen Protector for the LG Nexus 4 E960 - Retail Packaging - Single Pack Matte
Offered by LowerPriceUSA
Price: $3.15
9 used & new from $0.35

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% As described a perfect fit, but make sure you receive the one that is advertised., April 29, 2014
I had to return one of these that was sent to me because the seller thought it was ok to send in another product. I bought another one from a different seller and found that it is a perfect fit and only need one to protect the phone forever.

Aqua Chek Aqua Chek Yellow Test Strips
Aqua Chek Aqua Chek Yellow Test Strips
Price: $8.07
21 used & new from $5.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for confirming the amount of CYA and FC in your pool or spa, April 29, 2014
I needed a way to see how much stabilizer (CYA) was in my spa, as it builds up over time. Check Yellow separates the Free Chlorine (FC) from the Stabilizer. I believe it is accurate, as I have have a standard reagent total Chlorine tester, as if you add the two (CYA + FC), they are the same.

Marksman BB .177 Air Pistol
Marksman BB .177 Air Pistol
Offered by Stealth Rabbit
Price: $26.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Air Pistol Will last for years, April 29, 2014
I have owned a Marksman Repeater since I was a kid. It is very safe and accurate. Shoot darts, bbs or pellets at glass, cans or a standard target. Great fun!

SF Matte Black - Rearth Ringke SLIM for LG Google Nexus 4 SF Premium Hard Case - ECO Package
Offered by Rearth
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality and DOES protect the back of the Nexus 4 Phone. - Get a Asmya Case to protect front glass., March 9, 2014
This is the highest quality cover I have ever owned. In the past I bought the soft silicone covers for my electronics, but because the back of the Nexus 4 can break easy, I wanted to buy a product that would protect the back in the event of a drop. I have dropped my phone and so far so good.

I also bought a no glare clear protective shield for the front of my phone as well. However, you may also want to consider buying a low priced silicon case for the front glass. Unfortunately, so far, no manufacturer of cases have come up with a good easy to remove case for the entire phone, so I bought a Asmyna LGE960CASKSO004 Slim and Soft Durable Protective Case and I rap it onto the front on the glass over the edge of the Reath Ringle Case. When I am using the phone I flip the entire silicone case around over the Reath Ringle Case on the back of the phone. This will protect your Reath Ringke Case from scratching and give you a place to store your silicone case when you are using the phone. When you are not using the phone the charging hole in the silicone matches up to the charging USB port. If you sleep with you phone on, the silicone case keeps the phone dark at night if someone calls you when your phone is on silent.

Poolmaster 28200 Black Magic Cordless Spa Wand Cleaner
Poolmaster 28200 Black Magic Cordless Spa Wand Cleaner
Price: $84.00
2 used & new from $64.42

1.0 out of 5 stars The motor is only 2 inches with ZERO power - It would have to be magic to pick up the dirt in the spa., March 3, 2014
I purchased the Black Magic Cordless because the reviews were favorable. I did extensive research and all of the competitors reviews were mixed, so I decided to try the Black Magic. What a disappointment.

The main problem is there is very little suction. I thought there might be something wrong, so I took a look at the motor and found a little tiny fan powered by a little tiny motor. It would take at least an hour to clean a spa with it. So, I returned the Black Magic.

However, almost everything else about the Spa Wand was very high quality except the battery compartment was not designed well, and if you could put up with the low power, you will be able to manage putting the batteries in. If it had power I would not have minded the battery issue, however since I use rechargeable batteries, it would have been a pain removing and replacing the batteries every time I used the Spa Wand.

So, if the company would put a larger fan and motor and redesign the batterery compartment, the Magic wand would be a nice product, but until then I would not buy one.

Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator Sunglasses
Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator Sunglasses
Price: $85.11 - $283.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray Aviator 62mm is the way to go. Only buy if made in Italy NOT China. Be careful you do not receive a counterfeit pair., March 3, 2014
This is my second pair of 62mm Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses- the 1st pair did not have Polarized Lenses, which are great also. I recently bought a pair of RB2025 in Black with polarized lenses and look forward to using the glasses while driving. I like the larger 62mm lenses as I get better coverage when I need the sunglasses the most- when driving.

However, to buy these glasses took me a long time due to receiving counterfeits . The first pair I bought from an Amazon competitor auction company and received a counterfeit pair of glasses.

I will not go into details about how to determine if you have a pair of fake Ray Ban glasses or not, as you can Google that information and there are Utube videos available.

Because I received the first pair of fakes, I decided to buy from Amazon using my Prime account, but Amazon direct did not offer the glasses, so I picked a company that Amazon distributed their glasses for. I emailed that company and asked if the glasses were: From Italy and if they were 100% real Ray Ban Glasses, which the company response was yes. So I purchased the glasses and received another pair of counterfeit Ray Bans. All of the items were real except the Glasses-as if switched out by the company. Also, the pair I received was NOT 62mm and 58mm. I, of course, returned the fake wrong size glasses.

So, be careful. Find out how to determine the difference between a fake pair and a real pair of Ray Ban sunglasses.

Luxottica is the manufacturer of Ray Ban glasses. Currently Ray Ban glasses are made in Italy or China. In my opinion, I would not buy a pair of Ray Ban glasses that are made in China. Sure, the quality of the glasses will be the same, but the fact that the glasses are made in China and not Italy, simply cheapens the glasses and my guess will also effect the resale value- which should be considered.

Also, we as consumers should send a message Luxottica and NOT purchase products that were originally made in Italy now make in China for the same price. If Luxottica wants to make their glasses in China for a lesser cost, why not pass the savings on to the consumer. As, you can imagine, there profits from glasses made in China would probably triple.

CCI IWC448-15S 15 Inch Clip On Silver Finish Hubcaps - Pack of 4
CCI IWC448-15S 15 Inch Clip On Silver Finish Hubcaps - Pack of 4
Offered by Car-Accessories
Price: $31.42
3 used & new from $31.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value - No Logo, but who cares, March 3, 2014
I bought a set of these for under $30.00, as one OEM cap would have cost me over $50 for one. I replaced all of my caps with this set of caps and sold the other OEM caps for 4 times what I paid for these caps. Who knew I would make a profit loosing a hubcap. However, I did have to give up the Toyota Logo in the center of the cap. They quality of the cap is as good or better than the Toyota OEM cap.

Dazzle MultiMedia SmartMedia Reader (DM-8200)
Dazzle MultiMedia SmartMedia Reader (DM-8200)
7 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with all opperating systems. PLUG and PLAY Reads and Writes, March 3, 2014
I have owned the reader writer for years. I have been using for reading the photos from my Olympus, but I have also used to transfer data between my lap top computer and my desk top. Works great and Smartmedia does not cost much.

100 Doors - Underground
100 Doors - Underground

4.0 out of 5 stars difficult to find solutions to puzzles, February 14, 2014
This review is from: 100 Doors - Underground (App)
Take game is ok., but a bit frustrating because several of the puzzls do not have logical solutions. It may be because I do not think the same way the creater thinks' I looked up most of the solutions And after I knew the solution it still did not make sense. I finished, but do not want to play any more levels again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10