Profile for Mark > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mark RSS Feed (Virginia, USA)

Polder 1410-47 Under-Counter 7-Gallon Square Trash Can, Brushed Stainless Steel
Polder 1410-47 Under-Counter 7-Gallon Square Trash Can, Brushed Stainless Steel
Price: $29.99
6 used & new from $26.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, April 7, 2014
I ordered this expecting to get *one* trash can - it was what I wanted in the size and construction. To my delight, the box arrived with *three* cans. Interesting because Amazon's description did not even mention quantity 3. It may have been an error, but in my favor, so I'll take it. Now I have a couple extra to place around the house.

TRENDnet TW100-S4W1CA (Version G1.0R) 4-Port Broadband Router
TRENDnet TW100-S4W1CA (Version G1.0R) 4-Port Broadband Router
Price: $19.37
61 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Plug & Play - it works!, December 25, 2013
Plugged this in and it worked great. I have my PC, laptop and wireless router plugged into this. No configuration was needed at all. I turn off my wireless (WiFi) at night and wanted an hardwire router option. Love it!

Sunday Mornin Singin
Sunday Mornin Singin
10 used & new from $23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, September 27, 2012
This review is from: Sunday Mornin Singin (Audio CD)
I have been listening to Rhonda Vincent and the Rage for several years, heard her live in Charlottesville, Virginia. Her band continues to impress me. This is a live recording, but you'd never know it. Sung to perfection, the vocals and instrumentalists are superb. My favorite is Blue Sky Cathedral.

Get it, you won't be disappointed.

The Daily Progress
The Daily Progress

3.0 out of 5 stars Good paper, easy to browse, but please fix edits - hyphens, spaces, missing letters, April 26, 2010
Wonderful for a quick read, and the price is very reasonable. BUT the poor editing to fit the Kindle really needs improvement. Here's an actual excerpt from the paper:

"group wants to explore the potent- tial use of
those cells in the treat- ment of intestinal and
possibly other diseases,a nd is seeking an initial
$2.7 million to get the proj- ect going,officials
said."

Legible, but very annoying!

Logitech V100 Optical Mouse for Notebooks
Logitech V100 Optical Mouse for Notebooks
Offered by The Surplus-Hut
Price: $9.75
9 used & new from $5.87

5.0 out of 5 stars No wrist/arm pain, January 27, 2009
I have replaced my larger mouse with this smaller easy to use mouse. I had arm and wrist pain with the larger mouse (even with a wrist pad), but with this smaller mouse, my arm stays more level and my pain has virtually gone away. I have ordered 2 more, one for my office and one for home.

Birds of Virginia Field Guide
Birds of Virginia Field Guide
by Stan Tekiela
Price: $11.54
31 used & new from $2.93

5.0 out of 5 stars A great guide, December 28, 2003
I love this "Birds of Virginia" book. Well done! The color plates are beautiful with interesting notes about each bird's features. I particularly like "Stan's Notes". For example, I learned more about the Cedar Waxwing and Flicker today from the book, even though I have seen them for years before. I moved to Virginia recently from Massachusetts and am very pleased to see the New England harbinger of spring here in Virginia year-round - the Robin!

Dangerous Angels: The Weetzie Bat Books
Dangerous Angels: The Weetzie Bat Books
by Francesca Lia Block
193 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars a taste of metaphoric dreams, February 17, 2000
Recommended by a good friend, I started reading this book...I have just finished book one and can't wait to ready more...the chapters are short and sweet for the most part...so it is good for a busy person ...except you won't want to put it down!