Profile for Michael Stuart > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michael Stuart "SHAZAM721" RSS Feed (UT.)

Page: 1 | 2
Kendra On Top Season 2
Kendra On Top Season 2
DVD
Price: $24.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh, December 20, 2013
It's just a show to watch when there's nothing else on- even then, I think I'd prefer clipping my toenails

PattyBoutik Stunning 2-in-1 Hoodie Casual Blouse Top (Blue and Grey XL)
PattyBoutik Stunning 2-in-1 Hoodie Casual Blouse Top (Blue and Grey XL)
Offered by PattyBoutik
Price: $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ThIs is cute!!, December 17, 2013
I just got this today ( pretty quick) tried it on and love it! I always wear a medium but after reading reviews i ordered the large and turned out the large fits great- i have 34dd and wear a 5/6 -7/8 no tummy no muffin top and the large fits so perfect i know the med wouldn't have worked

Gaia Herbs - Siberian Rhodiola Rosea, 60 capsules
Gaia Herbs - Siberian Rhodiola Rosea, 60 capsules
Offered by Beauty and Supplement Emporium
Price: Click here to see our price
19 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I have found my cure, December 17, 2013
I love this- it works. I don't want to ever run out. I noticed so much improvement within a couple days

Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders
Drinking and Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders
by Brandi Glanville
Price: $17.48
174 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun read!, April 17, 2013
I loved her gritty honesty- i actually wasn't a fan until i read this. The book was a fun read for sure. Leann is gross!! She is the epitome of ugly duckling who found the right products and doctors ( but she should consider sueing the idiot that gave her horse teeth) and lets face it folks- leann needs to starve herself and stay bone thin because she just looks manly with any kind of weight on her body- i think if leann colored her hair black we would all see how much her and Eddie actually look like each other- thus their attraction- can anyone say narcissus? I think Brandi will soon get to sit back and watch Leann regret all the attention she sought when the table turns and she's the one left sitting alone and crying- good job Brandi, keep your beautiful head held high - your not just a body girl but a drop dead gorgeous face too!!!

20" X 10-11" Deep Carved Djembe Bongo Drum Yin & Yang with Free Cover, Model # 50m19
Offered by madedrums
Price: $84.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful workmanship, January 3, 2013
My son loved it~He plans on getting all "Matthew Macconaughey" with it- lol- the quality is worth every penny- beautiful workmanship

Crocs Women's Leigh Wedge Sandal
Crocs Women's Leigh Wedge Sandal
Price: $42.98 - $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome wedges, July 3, 2012
I love these- super comfortable- I don't have a narrow foot either- medium or average width and they are great- I usually wear an 8.5 when buying any type of a heel, but because of the other reviews I ordered a 9 and it's a good thing I did, otherwise my toes would of been on the very edge of this awesome casual wedge.
Good buy- got within a few days of the order too-

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars the good and the bad, December 27, 2011
I dropped a pant size (approximately 7lbs) in about one week. I used for a little more than a month in all, after the initial 7 lbs i only lost about 4-6 more- YAY... BUT.. i had a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep and spent a few nights laying there all night tossing and turning. The worst part was breaking out in these weird cold sweats all the time! i would be talking to the lady at the make-up counter and suddenly break out in the craziest sweat- suddenly my forhead and top lip would be dripping and my cleavage (yeah sick) would get drenched! i work out- i try to work out daily- running an hour and weight resistance training for 45- i expected more since i was using them right before working out. i'm probably only over my goal weight by about 15 lbs- oh yeah. the weight came back on pretty easy once i stopped the evil little purple pills. having said that let me explain, after i stopped using the pills cold turkey (don't do that!!) on about day 2 i felt like i had the WORST hangover in my life!!!!!! it stayed completely untouchable by any medicine for a whole day!! it was the worst- i'm really afraid that the pill is wreaking havoc on my adrenaline glands. something that leaves you feeling hit by a train in a NO! NO! for me.

The Secret History of the World
The Secret History of the World
by Jonathan Black
Price: $13.60
121 used & new from $0.19

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME READ!!!- gives you loads of ideas and theories that fit!, September 28, 2010
I Love this book! I've read everything by Graham Hancock, Zecharia Sitchin, Robert Bauval, and many others on this subject. This book just made sense of the things that i had not been able to find a place for them to fit, but knew the truth existed in.
AWESOME AWESOME BOOK! i'll re-read and re-read this one.

WELL DONE MARK BOOTH!

There Are Only Two Religions in the Whole World: Religious Confusion Vs. the Black Spiritual Rise
by Akil
23 used & new from $9.69

1.0 out of 5 stars not what i thought it would be....silly me, June 3, 2010
i guess it wasn't written with me in mind....ggggeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz
i like the ONE religion or NO religion and ONE love!!

Anne Taintor 58366 2-3/4 W by 4-1/4-Inch H Flask, That Kind of Girl
Anne Taintor 58366 2-3/4 W by 4-1/4-Inch H Flask, That Kind of Girl
Price: $18.88
3 used & new from $10.56

5.0 out of 5 stars What's not to love!?, June 3, 2010
I bought this as a gift for a girly friend, she loves it, (I'm told) and it comes with a little funnel, super cool!! now i'm getting me one and another one for another girly friend! so wonderful for those concerts where beverages aren't served! silly people.

Page: 1 | 2