Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for StephenSaved > Reviews

Browse

StephenSaved's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

StephenSaved RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Himalayan Pink Salt Tequila Shot Glasses - Set of 4; Designed Specifically for Tequila Connoisseur‎s; A Unique Gift Sure to Impress; Carved from the Highest Quality Pink Himalayan Salt; Naturally Anti-Bacterial; 3 Inches Tall; 1.25 Ounce Capacity
Offered by BTSC
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $14.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, poor result!, January 28, 2016
Shot glasses leaked almost immediately even on the first use. I do not recommend them as wasting good tequila bothers me.

Men's Carolina Panthers Black Game Jersey Luke Kuechly 59 Size 2XL
Men's Carolina Panthers Black Game Jersey Luke Kuechly 59 Size 2XL
Offered by Liu wen
Price: $149.00
2 used & new from $27.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great official NFL jersey price, but check the rear letters before wearing or washing!, January 28, 2016
The jersey came earlier than expected which was great. I had hoped it would have come with the double zero's but it came with 59 which was also cool. The only issue was that my last name "ELLIS" was hot glued on and started coming off almost immediately. I was able to use fabric glue and hold them in place and then I took to a local seamstress and had the letters sewn in place.

The jersey was an official NFL logo jersey so the excellent price ($40) made the extra sewing charge not a big deal. I would use this vendor again.

Reptiles & Amphibians Cards
Reptiles & Amphibians Cards
Offered by Fairhaven Toy Garden
Price: $5.95
4 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Educational Toy, January 28, 2016
This review is from: Reptiles & Amphibians Cards (Toy)
Was a gift for my granddaughter to use with the card shuffling machine we also gave her for Christmas. She loves to play with my wife's shuffler she uses when playing her card games.

Excellent choise

Solvit Waterproof Bench Seat Cover
Solvit Waterproof Bench Seat Cover
Price: $16.00
37 used & new from $13.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, July 27, 2015
Bench seat cover arrived sooner than expected and fits like a loose glove. Easy to install and the tube holders that slide under the seat back and cushion hold the cover perfectly in place.

Highly recommended!

Tiny Ball Vs. Evil Devil 2
Tiny Ball Vs. Evil Devil 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game, and Addictive!, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Tiny Ball Vs. Evil Devil 2 (App)
Not since angry birds have I liked a non-PC based game this much. Requires increasing skill and luck. Great game!

King and Maxwell (King & Maxwell Series Book 6)
King and Maxwell (King & Maxwell Series Book 6)
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, January 23, 2014
Just started reading this author and love him! Great story, edge of your seat page turning book. Excellent character development and unexpected twists and turns.

Inferno: A Novel (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: A Novel (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dan Brown's Best Book?, July 13, 2013
I simply can't believe how good a writer Dan Brown is. And this newest tome clearly shows his literary brilliance.
Step by step "INFERNO" leads the reader on a journey of mystery and intrigue but also the wonderful art and grandeur of Dante' s Italy.
The unforeseen twists and turns literally keep the reader on the edge of their seat.
INFERNO would make a far better movie than any of his other books already sent to the big screen.
Buy this book!

KARMA
KARMA

5.0 out of 5 stars What is fact and what is not?, May 22, 2013
This review is from: KARMA (Kindle Edition)
For me Dan Brown's books have always had that feel of truth while you know they are fiction. For me this time I'm more than a little bewildered.
I'm off to find out if in fact there are books by Gary Renard & Helen Schucman And Bill Theford .
If there are then THOSE THREE BOOKS are my next read!
I highly recommend this book if for no other reason it calls out the Catholic church for the tyrannical entity that it truly is!

Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, May 21, 2013
In all my life I do not think that I've read a book that spoke to my core more than this one. As a veteran cosmic rocker from the 70's I'd had "trips" that gave me hope that the world is more than what we "see".
I'm no longer afraid of death.

Roger Zelazny's To Rule in Amber (Dawn of Amber Trilogy Book 3)
Roger Zelazny's To Rule in Amber (Dawn of Amber Trilogy Book 3)
Price: $7.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh to start all over!, April 2, 2013
Having now finished the John Betancourt 3 volume pre-quill to the Masterful Chronicles of Amber by Roger Zelazny's I must ask myself "Self, is it time to 're-read them ALL again?

Self said YES!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 14, 2014 7:51 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3