Profile for C. Towler > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Towler RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Moen Y5401BN Kingsley Toilet Tank Lever, Brushed Nickel
Moen Y5401BN Kingsley Toilet Tank Lever, Brushed Nickel

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved being able to customize by coordinating Moen Kingsley accessories ..., December 1, 2014
I loved being able to customize by coordinating Moen Kingsley accessories to their plumbing fixtures in my bathroom. The result is a very beautiful upscale look.

Lemongrass Hand & Body Foam Soap - 16oz Refill
Lemongrass Hand & Body Foam Soap - 16oz Refill
Offered by Plantlife Natural Body Care
Price: $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars ... the Lemongrass scent time & again because it is perfect for kitchen use, December 1, 2014
I've ordered the Lemongrass scent time & again because it is perfect for kitchen use. It cleans well, even under nails, leaving my hands odor free.

KOHLER K-2355-0 Archer Undercounter Lavatory, White
KOHLER K-2355-0 Archer Undercounter Lavatory, White
Price: $99.70
13 used & new from $69.79

5.0 out of 5 stars The photo doesn't show this product to best advantage. I ordered 2 for my master bath ..., December 1, 2014
The photo doesn't show this product to best advantage. I ordered 2 for my master bath remodel & was extremely impressed by the beautiful design & high quality. I've received several favorable comments.

Pet Gear Easy Step II Pet Stairs, 2-step/for cats and dogs up to 150-pounds, Sage
Price: $35.99
28 used & new from $31.44

5.0 out of 5 stars My elderly dog & I are best buddies & she shares my bed, December 1, 2014
My elderly dog & I are best buddies & she shares my bed. Since a recent surgery I am restricted from lifting her from the floor to the bed, so I purchased this item. It is well-made & comes with a simple instruction sheet. It was a bit difficult for me to assemble because I lack physical strength, so I did resort to a hammer to secure the last connection. Encouraged by treats, my dog quickly learned to use the steps. Mission accomplished!

Moen YB5401AN Kingsley Tank Lever, Antique Nickel
Moen YB5401AN Kingsley Tank Lever, Antique Nickel

5.0 out of 5 stars I would not recommend the use of chemicals to clean this finish, July 8, 2014
This is one item of several in the product line that I purchased & had installed a year ago. I'm enjoying the way it looks in my guest bath. I would not recommend the use of chemicals to clean this finish.

Value Set Lavender Foam Soap
Value Set Lavender Foam Soap
Offered by Plantlife Natural Body Care
Price: $18.15
2 used & new from $16.35

4.0 out of 5 stars This is great stuff., July 8, 2014
This is great stuff...easily removes soil & unpleasant smell from my hands, leaving them soft with a nice scent. The only downside which I've noticed is a build-up of residue on my sinks which requires more than a wipe to remove. Other than that, I really do like it & will order more as needed.

3M MMM59158 Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish Lime Scent Spray 10 oz. Aerosol, N/A
Offered by BIC Warehouse
Price: $10.61
11 used & new from $9.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by an appliance sales person to keep fingerprints at ..., July 8, 2014
Recommended by an appliance sales person to keep fingerprints at bay, I ordered it. It does a sufficient job.

Sterilite 16248006 Ultra Basket with Titanium Inserts, White, 6-Pack
Sterilite 16248006 Ultra Basket with Titanium Inserts, White, 6-Pack
Price: $21.44
17 used & new from $15.96

4.0 out of 5 stars These are sturdy & good for my intended use, July 8, 2014
These are sturdy & good for my intended use. The only change I would suggest is to make straight sides so as to not waste shelf space. All in all, I like them.

Bon Ami 04030 Bon Ami Cleaning Powder, 12-Ounce

Murray Feiss VS9202-LBR Cervantes 2 Light Bathroom Vanity Light, Liberty Bronze
Murray Feiss VS9202-LBR Cervantes 2 Light Bathroom Vanity Light, Liberty Bronze
Offered by LampsUSA
Price: $192.00

1.0 out of 5 stars it is quite beautiful & I have enjoyed many compliments, July 8, 2014
I have had the same design model in the 3-lamp fixture for about a year; it is quite beautiful & I have enjoyed many compliments. In this 2-lamp version the product quality was extremely poor, which was a shock to me because I have numerous high-end Murray Feiss lighting products in my home. This experience leads me to avoid the Murray Feiss brand for future purchases.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3