Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed (PR)

Page: 1 | 2
Spark of Desire (The Dragon's Virgin Tribute Book 2)
Spark of Desire (The Dragon's Virgin Tribute Book 2)
Price: $2.51

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a very good book, April 23, 2014
Not what I expected. Too close to rape to be comfortable. Everybody in her village were happy to see here go to be abused so they could continue living a good life. Her mate to be treated her like garbage with less respect you would give an lowly insect.

War Games (Alien Instincts Book 1)
War Games (Alien Instincts Book 1)
Price: $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Ending, April 4, 2014
It started great. But then suddenly the story stops and ends in nothing. The end is just missing. I kept going back and forth to see if maybe I missed something but that was it. It seems as if the author just stop writing and delivered the book unfinished. It was a waste of money especially because the book had such promise.

Taurus (Galactic Cage Fighters Book 3)
Taurus (Galactic Cage Fighters Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Book, December 14, 2013
I enjoyed this book so much that I read it in one whole day. It has everything I like. A great love story, adventure, mystery and intrigued. And I almost forgot, really hot alpha men.

Feather's Blossom
Feather's Blossom
Price: $1.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Super Short Cute Story, December 14, 2013
This review is from: Feather's Blossom (Kindle Edition)
The story was cute but really short. It had such great potential that I was shocked when it ended so fast. The book runs so fast that there is no room to really appreciate the book. It looks like they published the summary instead of the real book. But then again for that price a guess it is ok.

Aramus (Cyborgs: More Than Machines Book 4)
Aramus (Cyborgs: More Than Machines Book 4)
Price: $3.82

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good book, October 13, 2013
I'm not a big fan of cyborgs, but I have to admit thar I really liked this book. The main character is mean and harsh but at the end you finish liking him. I enjoyed the story and could not put it down until the end.

Elite Dragoons 1: New Recruits (Siren Publishing Menage Everlasting)
Elite Dragoons 1: New Recruits (Siren Publishing Menage Everlasting)
Price: $4.24

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Book, October 9, 2013
I'm a great fan of this author but was dissapointed by this book. It is good but too short for the price. Is seems as if the author stopped half way through the writting. It ended in the middle of nowhere. It did not have a climax and kept you waiting for something interesting to happend. It started great but ended boring and with no sense. I went back to see if by mistake I jumped a chapter but no that was it. Could have been better.

Wild Storm [Werewolves of Forever, Texas 7] (Siren Publishing Menage Everlasting)
Price: $4.24

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Good but not that Good, May 24, 2013
It's a good book. But it is not the best of the series and way to short for the price. It had a good plot but it was over before I could warm to the story. Seems more like a short story. In all it was OK.

Alien Conquest; Kalquor III
Alien Conquest; Kalquor III

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!, March 13, 2013
I bought Alien Redemption and liked it so I bought this book. I was truly horrified when I read this book. Could not finish it. This is a case of a good idea gone terribly wrong. They go to a convent and capture nuns. They decided to save them by publicly raping them and forcing them sexually. Then they say its for there own good. No means no. And rape is rape no matter what you want to call it to make it look better. I felt disgusted. I will never buy another book from this author.

John's Vision [Cowboy Mates, Psychic Connections 1] (Siren Publishing Classic)
John's Vision [Cowboy Mates, Psychic Connections 1] (Siren Publishing Classic)
Price: $5.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book !!!!!!!!!!, December 17, 2012
This is one of those feel good books. It was a beautiful story and well written. I cant wait for the next one. I highly recommend this book.

Dragon's Lair
Dragon's Lair
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Super Short, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Dragon's Lair (Kindle Edition)
This book was extremely short. It looks like the writer wrote the prologue and forgot the rest of the book. Is was interesting but too short to really appreciate it. For the price $3.99 it would had been good to read at least half a book. The book left you clueless about the characters; they were really interesting but I got to know them very little.

Page: 1 | 2