Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Tammi > Reviews

Browse

Tammi's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tammi RSS Feed (Rolling Meadows, IL)

Page: 1 | 2
Fire Down Below (Gynazule Book 1)
Fire Down Below (Gynazule Book 1)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars FUNNIEST. BOOK. EVER., October 25, 2015
This is both the most disgusting and the most entertaining book I have ever read. It is laugh-out-loud funny. I also have a cramp in my shoulder from cringing so much. I loved, loved, loved it.

Ravaged - Complete Series
Ravaged - Complete Series

4.0 out of 5 stars Good series, great characters., June 7, 2015
I really enjoyed the series, although I really didn't understand why Rachel wouldn't accept the grant after finding out that Shane had nothing to do with choosing the recipient. I wasn't that excited about the slow, tantric stuff, but it was okay. I just prefer it wilder and rougher.

Desperately Devastated (Addicted To You, Book Nine)
Desperately Devastated (Addicted To You, Book Nine)

3.0 out of 5 stars I am so frustrated! First of all, each ..., June 2, 2015
I am so frustrated! First of all, each "book" was very expensive for how short they were. It cost about $30 for all 9 of the series, and then she left us hanging. The final book never came out. All the others were released in 2013, so what happened? I need closure!!!!

Rush - Complete Series
Rush - Complete Series
Price: $2.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but in dire need of editing., May 9, 2015
I really enjoy all of Lucia Jordan's books, but this took the title a bit too literally. It seems as though she really rushed to get this book out. There were so many spelling and grammatical errors that I kept having to pause and reread things. Another problem I had, was with the ending. It seemed really rushed. There could have been a lot more to the book, taking us through everything that Sebastian did to solve his dilemma, instead of him just briefly telling Kendra. Other than that, I really enjoyed the series.

Nailed - Complete Series
Nailed - Complete Series

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read!, May 2, 2015
I loved this series. It was hot, I loved both the characters as well as the storyline, and I just couldn't put it down. Lucia Jordan never disappoints!.

His Only Desire: The Complete Collection Boxed Set (Taken by the Billionaire, Running from the Billionaire, Found by the Billionaire, Escaping with the Billionaire, Marry Me Anyway)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, January 28, 2015
This book has romance, hot sex, and a good storyline. I didn't want it to end. I had to reread a couple of the scenes because they were so hot.

Game Changer: A Contemporary Romance Novel (Playing Games #1)
Game Changer: A Contemporary Romance Novel (Playing Games #1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, January 9, 2015
Great book! I'm not a gamer or into that kinda stuff, but I loved this book (and it's prequel), and cannot wait until the next one!!

Unlucky 13 (Women's Murder Club)
Unlucky 13 (Women's Murder Club)
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, December 29, 2014
The Women's Murder Club is my favorite series by Patterson, and this book didn't didn't disappoint. It may be the best one yet. With three storylines going, it was exciting and hard to put down. I can't wait to read the next one!

Indiscretion: Volume Four (Maine Attraction Book 5)
Indiscretion: Volume Four (Maine Attraction Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to put down!, December 22, 2014
I'd never read a book by this author before and only read the first one because it was free, but immediately fell in love with Chloe and Max. I laughed, cried (boy did I cry!), and rooted for them throughout the series. I can totally relate to the characters, and really enjoyed the story. I couldn't put the book down and lost out on several hours of sleep, but it was so worth it!!

Prevue Pet Products Multi-Color Small Pet Playpen 40090
Prevue Pet Products Multi-Color Small Pet Playpen 40090
Price: $11.99
34 used & new from $5.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Great Price., April 18, 2014
Great product. Great Price. I For two of these for my son's Guinea pig, so she has a large space to run around in. It folds up nicely for storage, and is easy to set back up. The only drawback is that the Guinea pig was smart enough to open the fence and escape. Fortunately, it was an easy fix. I took 2 twist ties and secured the fence that way, and she hasn't escaped since. This is a great product!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2014 12:48 AM PDT