Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for Darren > Reviews

Browse

Darren's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Darren RSS Feed

Invisible Empires
Invisible Empires
Offered by Wits End.
Price: $8.61
73 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winning album, November 9, 2012
This review is from: Invisible Empires (Audio CD)
Sara is one of the best songwriters out there. Her lyrics are heartfelt and wise and her melodies are beautiful.
As long as she keeps writing music like this, I will continue to buy it.

Different Children, Different Needs: Understanding the Unique Personality of Your Child
by Charles F. Boyd
Price: $12.58
149 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, November 9, 2012
This book was easy to read and very informative. I enjoyed reading it and recommended it to friends, who are now reading it, too.
I plan to read it again through the years to help me be the best parent for my kids.

California Costumes Panda Infant Jumpsuit, Black/White, 12-18 Costume
California Costumes Panda Infant Jumpsuit, Black/White, 12-18 Costume
Offered by FunUnlimited

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable costume, November 9, 2012
The costume looks better in the photo, but it was still really cute on our child. We received many compliments about it and she enjoyed wearing it.

Wilton 307-826 Cupcakes 'n More 23 Count/4-Tier Metal Dessert Stand
Wilton 307-826 Cupcakes 'n More 23 Count/4-Tier Metal Dessert Stand
Price: $19.99
41 used & new from $10.70

2.0 out of 5 stars Item I received is not the same item I ordered, June 22, 2012
I ordered a Wilton Cupcakes and More Dessert Stand, which is the one in the photo. The one I received is a Home Basics Cupcake Holder. The two items are very similar, but there are differences in the design. I ordered this one to match a smaller stand for a birthday party and now they do not match.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 25, 2012 5:32 PM PDT

Sesame Street Inflatable Bathtub, Blue/White
Sesame Street Inflatable Bathtub, Blue/White
24 used & new from $20.58

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for active babies, April 11, 2012
First of all, this tub is difficult to inflate. The instructions say you can blow it up by mouth, but that would take hours. We had two air pumps, but neither one had the correct kind of fitting to match the valves on the tub. We eventually got the right kind of fitting and inflated it.

Our baby is very active right now and the bottom of the tub is extremely slippery. She was sliding all over the place. She slipped and fell face down in the water a couple of times. I grabbed her immediately and pulled her out, but I don't think this is safe for active babies.

We won't be using this tub.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2013 3:30 PM PDT

Gravilux
Gravilux
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly unique app, February 2, 2012
This review is from: Gravilux (App)
It may not entertain you for hours, but I think it would be worth 2 bucks for the novelty. Can't wait to try it on my tablet.

Wiha 40010 Magnetizer or Demagnetizer
Wiha 40010 Magnetizer or Demagnetizer
Price: $6.98
35 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for your toolbox, October 20, 2011
We had these in our shop at work and they are amazing. It takes less than five seconds to magnetize your screwdriver, and it will stay magnetized for days or weeks.

I ordered this one for home use. This brand is the one to get. Works perfectly. I immediately ordered a second one to give as a gift.

Please note--I've never had any reason to demagnetize a screwdriver so I haven't tested that.

Gen USB Charge Cable for Nintendo 3DS/DSI/DSIXL
Gen USB Charge Cable for Nintendo 3DS/DSI/DSIXL
Offered by Bestore LLC
Price: $4.66
34 used & new from $1.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, September 28, 2011
This item worked perfectly. No loose (jiggly) connections on either end, as is common with bargain cables. It fully charged my near-dead 3DS battery in less than four hours. Yes it fits the 3DS, since 3DS and DSi use the same official charger.

Cut the Rope
Cut the Rope
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect cell phone game, July 3, 2011
This review is from: Cut the Rope (App)
Charming graphics, and very clever puzzles. All the puzzles require some thinking and are very satisfying when you figure them out. Unlike Angry Birds, once you figure out the solution, you can execute it easily without relying on luck and having to try multiple times. The size of the levels is ideal for a phone game. You can play for five minutes and still make progress.