Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Sarah-Therese > Reviews

Browse

Sarah-Therese's Profile

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sarah-Therese "SFO" RSS Feed (San Diego, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Thyroid Support Complex With Iodine to Improve Energy & Help Lose Weight - Natural Supplement to Increase Concentration, Boost Metabolism & Reduce Brain Fog - 'Feel-Like-Your-Old-Self-Again' Guarantee
Offered by Zhou Nutrition LLC
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifting My Brain Fog. . ., November 30, 2015
While I have only had and used Zhou Thyroid Support With Iodine for about two weeks, I have noticed in that time much better focus, clear-headedness, and the ability to motivate myself to "get things done." Many years ago, a world-renown endocrinologist told me that I had the "metabolism of a bear in hibernation." I took several prescription meds for a couple of years and, frankly, did not feel significantly different, so I stopped the expensive office visits and meds. Since then, I've drastically improved my diet off and on; been an avid exerciser off and on; and improved my "life-style" off and on. I am not over-weight. However, lately, I've been feeling unmotivated, lethargic, and, at times, quite fuzzy-headed. I believe this product is currently lifting the brain fog and will continue to use it with the hopes this improvement is sustainable.

Triumph Women's Amourette Spotlight WHP Bra, Smooth Skin, 32C
Triumph Women's Amourette Spotlight WHP Bra, Smooth Skin, 32C
Price: $60.00
2 used & new from $60.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit -- Very Comfortable, November 28, 2015
Good comfortable day bra that fits! Also quite pretty.

ACORN Women's Chinchilla 11043 Bootie,Crackleberry,8-9 M US
ACORN Women's Chinchilla 11043 Bootie,Crackleberry,8-9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Good solid slipper. Would purchase again, November 28, 2015
Although the big toe feels a little too snug, the overall fit and comfort is great. Cozy, warm, and easy to walk inside and in the garden or a quick jaunt to visit a neighbor. They are solid, i.e., well-made and the faux fur doesn't look nor feel cheap.

Top Dog 80 Pack Deluxe Puppy Pads and Dog Training Pad with Super Quick-Dry Activated Black Carbon Technology - Perfect for Puppy Housebreaking and as Mature Pet, Large (22" x 23")
Offered by Top Dog Pet and Home
Price: $34.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work out for us., November 28, 2015
My expectations were high and I was disappointed. My dog does a little dance before she urinates or defecates. She shreds the top layer right off the pad, making quite a mess. I clip her nails, but it doesn't do any good. Her urine did go through to the floor.

Pet Ultimates Probiotics for Dogs, 137 grams
Pet Ultimates Probiotics for Dogs, 137 grams
Offered by Pet Ultimates Probiotics
Price: $64.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Results for My Epi Dog with This Product, November 28, 2015
I ordered this product due to my dog's digestive problems, including occasional diarrhea, bloating, and gas, possibly caused by some medications she takes and/or her eating something she shouldn't. I followed instructions for her weight, starting slow and gradually increasing. She has not suffered any diarrhea, bloat, or gas since I've added this to her morning food around the 1st of October. She seems fine with any taste it might have. Her bowel movements have been consistent and far less odorous, as well. Both of us like the results.

New Chapter Every Woman's One Daily 40+ Multivitamin - 72 ct
New Chapter Every Woman's One Daily 40+ Multivitamin - 72 ct
Price: $41.89
26 used & new from $41.59

4.0 out of 5 stars I haven't taken a one-a-day multi for years. Since ..., April 13, 2015
I haven't taken a one-a-day multi for years. Since taking this New Chapter, I have noticed a gradual improvement in my day-to-day feeling of well-being. The tablet is large. I usually don't have problems swallowing it, and I can take it on an empty stomach without consequences.

GoPets Retractable Leash, 45-Pound/13-Feet, Orange, 1-Pack
GoPets Retractable Leash, 45-Pound/13-Feet, Orange, 1-Pack
Price: $16.99
3 used & new from $11.31

4.0 out of 5 stars and comfortable to use, April 13, 2015
well-made, light-weight, and comfortable to use.

Portable Phone Charger For iPhone,Samsung,Tablets - iPowerBuddy 10000mah Dual Port USB Portable Charger External Battery Pack For iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S,iPad - 7 Forms Of Short Circuit Protection
Offered by iPowerBuddy
Price: $23.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, April 13, 2015
Very simple to charge and to use to recharge my cell phone. Nothing fancy. Does the job for me.

Tamales Ancira
Tamales Ancira

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, April 13, 2015
This review is from: Tamales Ancira
The green salsa is terrific and added lots of flavor to the cheese and jalapeño tamales.

Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Daily Deals Shop (NO TAX)
Price: $78.45
60 used & new from $33.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally. . . made the switch and love it., May 26, 2014
I've felt drained emotionally and financially by both home phone service and cell phone options. First, I dropped my land-line service and kept my off-contract cell phone as my only telephone. However, for the number of phone calls I actually make each month, I never used even 1/2 of the minutes for which I paid. Reading "Consumer Reports", I was impressed by the ratings and reviews that the Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service received. I researched this plus other contract-free systems with and without devices that connected to a computer or directly to a WiFi modem. I talked with AT&T, Verizon, Consumer Connections and several other Cell Phone provider systems and even tried out several systems on a trial basis -- all of which I canceled for various reasons. Finally, the decision became a no-brainer for me. "Consumer Reports" was right. Ooma is a terrific system. The initial cost of the device was on a Gold Box special and I grabbed it.

The set-up was easy and I retrieved my old VTECH landline 3-handset system. Later, I replaced this with a newer system that includes a monitor for emergencies. Now, I can call anywhere in the USA (and Canada) and talk as long as I want and need. My monthly charge is about $4 for the fed and state taxes! I have a 3-month trial on the "premium plan" that has some great features, so I'm pretty sure I will continue after the trial is up! That will be another $10 a month. Telephone communications has become "fun" again and definitely more affordable in the long-term. I did the math. In the meantime, I spoke to an amazing rep at one of the major cell phone providers who actually, I felt, was on my side in relationship to how and for what purpose I wanted and needed cell phone service. My no-contract cell phone now costs $25 for every 3-months and the funds can roll-over into the next 3-month period if I refill in time or on auto-renew. At this time in my life, I really only want the cell phone for emergency purposes like a flat tire, being delayed in traffic, being away from home and accessible by a family member in case of emergency, etc.

So. . . bottom line. . . Ooma, for me, is a great system that got me to rethink my communications requirements and the best way to negotiate my real communication needs and affordability!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5