Profile for timsprize > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

timsprize RSS Feed

#❶ RUNNING BELT by FITT Gear ● Extra Large Pocket Fits ALL Phones including iPhone 5/5s, 6, and 6 Plus & Android Smartphones ● Our Waist Pack is 100% Water Resistant & Fits Securely To Ensure Maximum Comfort & Complete Protection of Your Phone, Wallet, ID, Credit Cards, Keys & More ● Reflective Materials Keep You Safe on Dusk or Night Runs ● Fits Most Waist Sizes Comfortably - From Exta Small to Extra Large ● Backed by the FITT Gear Lifetime Guarantee

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product!, April 1, 2015
This running belt far exceeded my expectations. The extra large pocket held my Samsung S5 phone that has an otter box on it! It even had room to spare! Finally - a belt that my phone will fit into. The straps are wider than most running belts and stretch, but not to the point they would stretch out. This is by far the most comfortable running belt I have ever purchased.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Vegas Stripped (Raven McShane Mysteries Book 2)
Vegas Stripped (Raven McShane Mysteries Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't lose with this winner!, November 18, 2014
I couldn't wait for the second book in the series and it did not disappoint! This book was even better than the first. Raven is certainly proving herself to be a force to be reckoned with, and a darn good PI.

The mystery in the book was very interesting and kept me guessing till the end.

I can't wait to see what her next case is and I hope she takes me along for the ride!

Diva Las Vegas: Raven McShane Mysteries book #1
Diva Las Vegas: Raven McShane Mysteries book #1
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars You can bet on this Author and this series!, September 2, 2014
Not since Maddie Springer and the High Heels Mystery series have I enjoyed the main character and the first book in a series so much! I could not put this book down. It was funny, well written, quirky and had just enough mystery to keep it light, fun, and refreshing. I also keeps you guessing until the end.

This is an outstanding debut novel from a great author. I am looking forward to following Ms. Caffrey and reading her other novels.

I can't wait for book #2!

Homicide in High Heels: High Heels Mysteries book #8
Homicide in High Heels: High Heels Mysteries book #8
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Homerun by Maddie and Friends!, May 5, 2014
I love the entire Homicide in High Heels series and these latest in the set is no exception! Gemma Halliday has uncanny ability to make all of the characters seem so real, that she could be talking about your best friend. You truly forget you are reading a novel. You will get completely wrapped up and will not quit reading until the end.

When you "meet" Maddie you will laugh, cringe, cry and love right along with her. You will love the fact that she doesn't have life figured out, she isn't super mom to her two twins, she is madly in love with her detective husband, her mom annoys her, and faux dad is wacky, and her two besties Dana and Marco are just plain adorable - and oh yeah, she still finds time to solve murders.

If you love light hearted, fun loving mysteries that are so genuine you are made to feel that it is truly happening and you are just along for the fun ride - get this book now!

Organized For Murder (Organized Mysteries #1)
Organized For Murder (Organized Mysteries #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars It is like multi-tasking!, February 23, 2014
If you ever feel guilty taking time for yourself to enjoy a great book - you no longer have to! This book is truly the best of guilty pleasures. Each chapter begins with tips to organize your life and time saving tips (and some are so simple you just want to slap yourself; i.e. storing receipts!) After the practical tips comes the pleasure of reading a murder mystery that will keep you guessing until the end. You will swear several times that you know who did it, but believe me - you don't!

I can't wait for book two with another mystery and more tips :-)

Paradise GL23132WHRD2 Plastic Solar Driveway Marker Light with Red LED, 2-Pack
Paradise GL23132WHRD2 Plastic Solar Driveway Marker Light with Red LED, 2-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT ITEM, September 26, 2011
These are great!!! Last all night long and are very bright !!!! If anyone is looking for driveway markers but cannot make their mind up on what color to get such as red, blue or orange then I strongly suggest go with THESE !!! I had a set of blue ones and you could not see them from about 25" away because they use a little clear bulb and barely lite up.These on the other hand use a BRIGHT RED bulb and can be seen about 100+ feet away.I'm sold on mine.

SquareTrade 2-Year Camera Accident Protection Plan ($0-$50)
SquareTrade 2-Year Camera Accident Protection Plan ($0-$50)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $6.71

5.0 out of 5 stars GREATTTTTT !!!!, September 9, 2011
This is my second claim with square trades and both have exceeded my standards on getting resolved.It is the only extended service plan I will buy for any of my electronics new or used, not only because of their pricing but because of the way they take care of you if there is a problem while the product is covered.I strongly recommend them to anyone I talk to.

JAVOedge Editor Flip Case for the Barnes & Noble New Nook Simple Touch Reader / with GlowLight - Latest Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Perfection, August 14, 2011
This is my 3rd JavoEdge case (for 3 different devices) and they just keep getting better and better. This case fits my B&N touch perfectly. It is very light and not at all bulky. After you insert the device it doesn't add any noticeable weight and it fits very comfortably in your hands. The kickstand is a magnetic closure which I personally like better than the snap closures I had in the past. The magnet has a strong enough hold that it doesn't come loose from the the case with use, but it is still easy to kick the stand out. I love this case and would not hesitate in the slightest to recommend it.

Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 3-Quart Stack 'N Steam Saucepot and Steamer
Farberware Classic Stainless Steel 3-Quart Stack 'N Steam Saucepot and Steamer
Price: $27.45
64 used & new from $16.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 13, 2011
This steamer was exactly what I was looking for. It is the perfect size to steam two servings of vegetables perfectly. This is perfect for one or two people. I would say if you need to steam larger portions you will not be happy with this. I have also steamed fish in this as well. I use this at least three times a week. The pan is not tiny, neither is it big and bulky so it does not take up a lot of room in the cabinets. It does feel sturdy and feels like it has a good weight to it. I always hand wash this set as soon as I use it and it is very easy to clean. I love this set!