Profile for CDamon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 59

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

CDamon RSS Feed (OK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Flow Free: Bridges
Flow Free: Bridges

4.0 out of 5 stars keeps you thinking, September 16, 2014
This review is from: Flow Free: Bridges (App)
Finding the paths for the colors becomes more challenging the farther you go. Lower levels are a pleasant pastime. I recommend this game.

Speedtest.net Mobile Speed Test
Speedtest.net Mobile Speed Test

5.0 out of 5 stars Works on my KF HDX, June 10, 2014
I have not had the problem of the app crashing. It works well and helped me confirm that the problem was with my isp, not my machines.

8 Ball Pool
8 Ball Pool

1.0 out of 5 stars too much junk comes with it, May 16, 2014
This review is from: 8 Ball Pool (App)
doesn't work well on kindle fire. makes you jump thru hoops to use it and sometimes never gets to the game.

Eco-88 Pet Stain & Odor Remover plus Training Aid
Eco-88 Pet Stain & Odor Remover plus Training Aid
Offered by Always Brilliant
Price: $26.21
4 used & new from $17.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Did the job but..., April 23, 2014
I have a male dog who was a marker. Eco88 was effective in removing odor on carpeting as advertised. I had worked on the stains with other products and the spots were generally gone so I can't comment on the stain removal properties. I bought it because of the lingering odor. I did not give this product 5 stars because I got some on my hand and it burned my skin. My finger started burning and the skin in one area turned white. Washing my hands stopped the burning, but still the product is pretty caustic. I would use it only if you are desperate, which I was when I bought it. I will use it again if and when the need arises.

HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One Printer (B211a)
HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One Printer (B211a)
Offered by Expedited_Deals
Price: $179.99
18 used & new from $85.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of junk, February 24, 2014
Wireless is totally unreliable. Machine is noisy and slow. Print cartridges clog. Don't waste your money. Plus, I was told by an HP CS rep that the company no longer supports the ink for the printer. You can get it online for the time being.

BBC News (Kindle Tablet Edition)
BBC News (Kindle Tablet Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommend BBC News, February 1, 2014
Good overall world news source. Includes items not found in local and National US newspapers. Articles are short and do not included opinion and/or analysis. Just clips.

The Gods of Guilt (Mickey Haller Book 5)
The Gods of Guilt (Mickey Haller Book 5)
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Predictable, January 5, 2014
I anticipated every major event in the book. I won't go into them all, but every single crisis was predictable. I kept thinking, Haller, you should have seen this coming a mile back. None of the characters was sympathetic or well-drawn - everyone of them was a stock good guy or bad guy.

This is not Connelly's best by far.

Amazon Kindle Fire HDX Standing Polyurethane Origami Case (will only fit Kindle Fire HDX 7"), Purple
Price: $44.99
13 used & new from $33.58

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 1/2 stars in spite of some flaws., December 17, 2013
I love this case for my HDX 7" Fire first and foremost because it has a beautiful and imaginative design which is functional as well.

Many have commented that the cover shuts the kindle down when it is folded back for reading. However, I have discovered that, if you skew the cover up when you fold it back for reading just enough to expose the on/off button about half way , the cover will stay in place and will not shut the device down. Hopefully, Amazon will remedy this very minor flaw. You can also engage the origami stand and hold the Fire in your hand. There is room around the stand to hold the Fire comfortably.

The stand works well for both vertical and horizontal viewing.

The case protects the Fire when it is laying around or in use, but I'm not sure that it would protect it if you dropped it, which I have done a time or two with my kindle Touch ereader. (The cover I have for my Touch protects it nicely.)

I was disappointed at first that there's no place to put a stylus. However I find that I don't need a stylus with the 7" HDX like I did with the original Fire I replaced.

The blue glow at the edge might be distracting for some, but I hardly notice it most of the time.. I read books with the black background and white text because I prefer this color scheme on back-lit tablets. There is no blue glow with the black background. I haven't noticed a glow with games. Nevertheless, I hope Amazon corrects the glow problem in future tablets.

I highly recommend the case. (BTW, I bought my origami case at Best Buy when they were out of stock on Amazon. So if you're desperate to find one before Christmas you might check there.)

Mendota Products Small Dog Snap Leash, Hunter Green, 3/8-Inch x 6-Feet
Mendota Products Small Dog Snap Leash, Hunter Green, 3/8-Inch x 6-Feet
Price: Click here to see our price
3 used & new from $11.67

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, November 10, 2013
I had a Mendota slip lead that I loved, but this one not so much. First, I find the 3/8" too thin and without body; it keeps getting caught in my dog's legs if I don't keep it shortened around my hand. I don't recall having that problem with the slip lead which was 1/2" thick and had more body than this snap lead, at least not to the extent I do with this one. I would recommend buying the 1/2" thick lead rather than the 3/8" even if you have a small dog.

The second thing I really don't like about it is the snap itself. The button is rounded and slippery while the snap part is on the small side; both features make it a little hard to attach the lead to the collar ring, especially for someone who has arthritic hands. I've only had this one a short time, but I never had any trouble with the quality of the material or construction being reported here when I used the slip lead. It held up well and was comfortable to use in the years I had it.

Jet Black VG Laurel DSLR Camera Carrying Bag with Removable Shoulder Strap for Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Digital SLR Camera
Offered by Bestpricecenter
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bag, November 10, 2013
Fits the Canon sx50 perfectly and holds a reasonable number of accessories, e.g. the battery charger, charger cable and a usb cable. SD card, and a filter or two. The bag seems to be of sturdy construction with quality materials; it is padded for camera protection and the shoulder strap is padded for comfort. I am a photography newbie, but I would say the bag is perfect for when you want or need to keep your load to a minimum.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6