Profile for Npizz > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Npizz RSS Feed

VIZIO E601i-A3 60-inch 1080p Razor LED Smart HDTV (2013 Model)
VIZIO E601i-A3 60-inch 1080p Razor LED Smart HDTV (2013 Model)
Offered by iSHOPusa
Price: $1,299.99
10 used & new from $799.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant beat it!, October 14, 2012
I purchased this tv from SAMs club since amazon didn't have any in stock. My girlfriend was pist at me for wanting to buy it until she saw it in person! This tv is amazing for the price! With a little tweaking, the picture is perfect and the slim frame makes it look like the picture just spills into the wall. I have a really bright room so I was debating the smaller, less expensive LCD 55" vizio E552VLE model but after seeing the two next to each other they don't even compare. There is alittle reflection on the tv from the windows but its a lot less than expected. The Internet apps are very easy to use and navigate although the interface they used is very basic and not as flashy as more expensive tvs. The best part is that my girlfriend has not stopped talking about the picture and how amazing the tv looks! Definitely a great tv if ur looking for size and price! Hope this helped!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for larger arms, May 24, 2012
This armband works pretty well but it is alittle difficult to change the songs once it's in the plastic (not a deal breaker). I would recommend setting a playlist to avoid this problem.

Also the armband is Velcro and works well but if my arm was 1/2" bigger, then it definitely wouldnt fit. It's pretty snug now and I have to put it either just below or above my bicep...my bicep is 18" just so you have something to gauge it by.

Hope this helps!