Profile for Elaine Littau > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 278

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Elaine Littau "author of Nan's Journey, Elk's Resolve, Luke's Legacy & The Eyes of a Stranger" RSS Feed (Texas Panhandle)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Songbird of Sovereign (Book 3 in The Sovereign Series)
The Songbird of Sovereign (Book 3 in The Sovereign Series)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars There aren't enough stars available to rate this book., January 14, 2015
When I read the reviews before beginning this book, I thought the praise was extreme. Now I join them. It is definitely a must read book. I loved it!

Beautiful Nutrition Venom Appetite Control Drink Mix, Lemon, 14 Count
Beautiful Nutrition Venom Appetite Control Drink Mix, Lemon, 14 Count
Price: $15.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best flavor, January 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Didn't really care for the taste of this product, but it was okay.

THE CRY NO ONE HEARD: LISTEN FOR THE CRY
THE CRY NO ONE HEARD: LISTEN FOR THE CRY
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Read and Listen to the Cry!, December 19, 2014
The Cry No One Heard is a book with raw emotion exposed. The anguish of the author is evident in the telling of her story. Questions posed before God Almighty are ones of a shattered soul. Questions we all have wanted to ask, yet didn't have the nerve to voice. Sharyn Anderson-Campbell doesn't leave the reader in a pit of despair, because her Lord didn't leave her there. She shows the reader that the redemption of this life was possible and the Lord can and will restore the broken heart. Scriptures back up her words and she places them adjacent to her statements. I found this book to be full of hope and well as a call to responsibility. We have a responsibility to everyone we suspect is going through abuse. Read this book to gain understanding not only for the abused, but for the heart of God. Oh how He loves us!

Shadow of the Mountain: A Novel of the Flood
Shadow of the Mountain: A Novel of the Flood
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Face Put on the Survivors, December 18, 2014
Shadow of the Mountain: A Novel of the Flood by Scott R. Rezer is an interesting take of what life was like in those times. The biblical account of the flood ends with Noah building an altar to God and God placing the rainbow in the sky as a promise that the earth would never again be destroyed by a flood.
In reading this book, I was taken back into the days after the flood and what those eight people faced in beginning all over. I had never thought of the fear they might have felt with every rain storm. Each birth was a time for rejoicing, yet death still occurred with the sorrow it brings. Memories of those who were loved and perished in the flood waters surfaced and had to mourned. Just because they weren't repentant, didn't mean the family didn't love them.
The author did a lot of research of the history of the times as well as legends, etc. in putting together and filling in the massive gaps of the decades of building the ark. He is indeed a wordsmith.

3-IN-ONE 120049 Air Tool Drip Oil, 4 oz.
3-IN-ONE 120049 Air Tool Drip Oil, 4 oz.
Price: $6.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Good package design., December 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Just right and love the design of the bottle. The lubricant works well.

Water Bobble Sport Filtered Water Bottle, 22-Ounce, Blue
Water Bobble Sport Filtered Water Bottle, 22-Ounce, Blue
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $7.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Design, December 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This product has elements I really appreciate. The size is not overly large. It holds approximately the same amount as a purchased bottle of water. I like that he cap pulls open and that there is an attached cap to cover the mouth piece. It allows the user to cover it when not in use to keep insects or bag contents from coming into contact with the mouthpiece. The filter works really nicely and the water tastes great.

Avery Textured Scallop Round Labels, White, 2.5-Inch Diameter, Pack of 27 (80500)
Price: $8.13
5 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Linen-Like, December 17, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Linen-like texture on these labels give the feeling of indulgence. I especially liked the 2" size and scallops. It gives room for a good sized font and spacing. This is a label that seems like a little more than what is to be expected.

Chasing Lilacs: A Novel
Chasing Lilacs: A Novel
Offered by Hachette Book Group
Price: $8.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, December 5, 2014
Chasing Lilacs is set in the Texas Panhandle in the1950s. The characters are believable and true to life. I have known young people who had so many bad things slamming them within a year and the main character reacts as I believe most twelve-year-olds would. I simply could not put the book down. Even so, it was not a wasted day. This book will stick with me for a long time. I highly recommend it.

AXE White Label Dry Spray Antiperspirant, Night, 3.8 Ounce
AXE White Label Dry Spray Antiperspirant, Night, 3.8 Ounce
Price: $4.89
5 used & new from $4.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool Dry Product, December 5, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This stuff smells good. I like the dry spray and the bottle/cap configuration is wonderful. I know it is probably for a man, but I use it anyway because it is a great product.

The Farmer's Daughter
The Farmer's Daughter
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy It and Read It!, December 4, 2014
Last year I purchased this book at a book signing at Hooker, Oklahoma. The author is friendly and full of fun. At long last I had a moment to read her book. (I am very glad she autographed it to me.) As I sat at the table with my books I heard what the readers of her book said to her. Everyone was very invested in the events and characters. Of course they are real people because this is a non-fiction book. I had misplaced it for a few months and was excited to locate it. Today I read it. Even though it is not lengthy, it is packed with a lot of information. It is not miles of un-relatable data, but facts with faces attached to them. I have read several Dust Bowl type books, but this one had much more to it.

I know the people of this area because I live a mere hour away from Hooker. The people had backbone and honor that got them through tough times. At the same time, they pulled strength through their faith in God and lived with humor in tact. I agree that this book should be read by school children all across the USA. I will add that adults should read it to be reminded of the deep roots and struggle attached to our previous generations. I say: BUY IT AND READ IT!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20