Profile for Bruce W. M. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 77

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bruce W. M. "Bruce" RSS Feed (phoenix, arizona United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Power Body: Kettlebell Bootcamp with Angie Miller
Power Body: Kettlebell Bootcamp with Angie Miller
DVD ~ Angie Miller
Price: $12.94
42 used & new from $4.25

4.0 out of 5 stars nice workout, January 7, 2014
if you like working out with kettlebells, this is one workout that you'll really like. it's not over powering. my wife is 60 years old and I'm 62 and we still use this dvd to work out with.
so, if you want to have a nice workout and not over do yourself, this is a workout for you.

The Power of a Praying Wife
The Power of a Praying Wife
by Stormie Omartian
280 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars my wife loves this book, January 7, 2014
yep, my wife reads this book everyday. she loves is so very much that she'll buy it for gifts for her friends.

Someone To Watch Over Me
Someone To Watch Over Me
Offered by B68 Solutions Limited
Price: $6.49
159 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars great album, January 7, 2014
Susan Boyle has a fantastic voice. you'll not be disappointed in buying of CD.
So I would highly recommend that you buy it and you'll definitely enjoy her beautiful voice.

Doc Martin: Series 5
Doc Martin: Series 5
DVD ~ Martin Clunes
Price: $20.20
19 used & new from $14.78

5.0 out of 5 stars love the Doc Martin series, January 7, 2014
This review is from: Doc Martin: Series 5 (DVD)
if you read my review of series 6, you'll know how I feel about series 5 and all the other series of Doc. Martin.
all I can say is, my wife and myself love the Doc Martin series.
we were so very happy and ecstatic when we found out there was a series 6. our only disappointment is that this might be the very last series. we never wanted the Doc Martin saga to end.

Songs From The Silver Screen
Songs From The Silver Screen
Offered by NO1122
Price: $9.59
108 used & new from $2.07

5.0 out of 5 stars jackie has the voice of an angel, January 7, 2014
you can't go wrong with buying her CD. her voice, like I said in the title, is that of an angel.
all I can say is buy her cd, you won't regret it.

Dirt Devil Scorpion Quick Flip Corded Bagless Handheld Vacuum, SD20005RED
Dirt Devil Scorpion Quick Flip Corded Bagless Handheld Vacuum, SD20005RED
Offered by Great Household
Price: $28.18
26 used & new from $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars nice compact vacuum, January 7, 2014
so far, this is really a nice vacuum. It's easy to open it up to clean out the debris. It's loud, but I guess that makes one think it's a powerful vacuum cleaner or perhaps it is a powerful vacuum cleaner.
It has a folding or retractable nozzle which is good because it gets into the nooks and crannies of crevices. and it locks into place.
it also comes with a plastic tube attachment that you push into the vacuum opening and that can be used for picking up debris in smaller areas.
the strap that comes with it, I wouldn't recommend using it because it's not long enough to drape around you and still use the vacuum cleaner. maybe you could use it to carry it to where you finally want to vacuum.
you have to purchase additional filters separately. I got a box with 2 filters in it for $7.95 from Amazon. I don't know how long the filters last because I've only used this vacuum a few times.
it comes with a long electrical cord which is great because you have a long reach with it and don't have to keep unplugging and re-plugging it in outlets.
so far the vacuum doesn't automatically shut off if it should happen to heat up. I had some other portable hand held vacuum that after maybe 3-5 minutes would shut off because it had a thermo switch, that was annoying because you had to wait a while for it to cool down before you could use it again.
that's why I bought this vacuum to replace that other one and so far I'm able to use it to do a job without it shutting off.
I rated it 4 stars because I only used it a few times so I don't know about the longevity and durability of this vacuum.

Victorinox Cordura Belt Pouch Swiss Army Knife Pouches Black 33214
Victorinox Cordura Belt Pouch Swiss Army Knife Pouches Black 33214
Offered by Stealth Rabbit
Price: $7.78
15 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars nice little handy dandy pouch., January 7, 2014
this pouch is exactly what I was looking for to hold a folding knife. It's made, at least so far, well. (only time will tell if it will not fall apart).
It's compact, which is what I wanted, and the knife that I have in it can be taken out of the pouch without any struggle.
I rated it 4 stars because I've only had it for a few days and I don't know the durability of it, even though it looks like it's well constructed.

Swingline GBC UltraClear Thermal Laminating Pouches, Letter Size, 3 Mil, 25 Pack (3200577)
Price: $12.28
24 used & new from $5.61

4.0 out of 5 stars nice laminating pouches, January 7, 2014
the pouches do a nice laminating job, however, there was one pouch that came out a little wrinkled. After that happened I ran another pouch thru and it came out excellent.
I'm thinking that the one that came out wrinkled was maybe because I had the machine not on a flat surface and after I placed it on a flat surface the next one came out great.
these pouches are the one that fuse to the document you're laminating which is exactly what I wanted.
I would recommend them.

Standing Ovation: The Greatest Songs From The Stage
Standing Ovation: The Greatest Songs From The Stage
Price: $10.87
87 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars a fantastic voice, January 7, 2014
Susan Boyle sings some very great songs on this CD. Her voice is flawless. she does a wonderful job singing all the songs.
I definitely highly recommend this CD.

20 / 24-pin Power Supply Tester for ATX / SATA / HDD, Black
20 / 24-pin Power Supply Tester for ATX / SATA / HDD, Black
Offered by KIKI MALL (Shipping From HongKong)
Price: $3.79
11 used & new from $3.79

4.0 out of 5 stars nice littel tester, January 7, 2014
I like this P.S. tester, although the instructions on how to use it is a little vague and confusing.
for example. It shows on the tester how to use it. and when I tested out the 24 pin, it shows that all the lights light up meaning that the P.S. is working properly. In my case all the lights lit up except the -5v. so what does this mean, I have no idea.
but it does test out all the connectors of the P.S.
the instructions that's not printed on the device, but on a separate piece of cardboard doesn't match with the instructions that's printed on the device. very confusing.
there is no phone number or address to contact the manufacturer to get better clarification on how to use this device.
I would have rated this 5 stars if there was more details on the operations of this device.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8