Profile for frisky2000 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 680

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

frisky2000 RSS Feed (Forever Summer)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
SpongeBob SquarePants Operation Game
SpongeBob SquarePants Operation Game
Price: $18.39
27 used & new from $12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but go for Skill Edition instead, April 16, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This game is a favorite with SpongeBob fans. 12 ailment pieces and tweezers are included. Remove the ailments without getting zapped. Player who removed most ailments wins. The buzzer can be a little startling for more sensitive, younger players. Personally we prefer the "skill edition" which includes a tray underneath for the tiny pieces to be stored safely, play money, playing cards and a figure board that is a bit sturdier. Find it here: http://www.amazon.com/Hasbro-40069-Operation-Spongebob-Edition/dp/B000OOJOXQ/ref=cm_wl_huc_item#customerReviews

Glue Dots Brand Adhesive Products 37110 Repositional Dispenser with 125 Dot Rolls, 3/8", Clear
Price: $4.98
9 used & new from $4.84

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty useless, April 5, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Received this courtesy of the Amazon Vine program. I wanted to like this because the dispenser holds the roll of glue dots conveniently, unlike when you buy a box of them and they get stuck on the interior of the box. This dispenser is easy to hold and the roller action is smooth. However, and it's s BIG HOWEVER, the dots are positioned closely together and do not easily move without balling up like a clump of rubber. Furthermore the box states they hold up to 2 pounds ---- not when I used them! I ran a long strip across the bottom of a cotton curtain panel to try to shorten the curtain length and not only did the dots roll right off the material but there was no holding power whatsoever on the hem. I would use this for scrapbooking but because the dots are too close and you really cannot easily control shorter rolls of the dispenser, I will have to toss this as it really won't offer much convenience.

Make Pompom Fun Shapes: Creative Craft Kit-Includes yarn, templates, and instructions for making fruit, dolls, ornaments, and more! - Featuring a 16-page book with instructions and ideas
by Creative Publishing International
Price: $6.39
39 used & new from $6.39

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, March 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This craft kit arrived courtesy of the Amazon Vine program. Adorable pictures on the box enticed our eleven year old. She promptly assembled all parts and organized her colors to make the red apple. First there was not enough yarn to complete the project. Then the instructions were unclear, often just telling the user to cut the yarn, without specifying how long to cut. Certain colors were required that were not even in the box. The end result didn't look like an apple because of the lack of proper yarn colors. It turned out just like a pom pom. I suppose if you just wanted to make multi colored pom poms this would suffice, but for the cute food and creatures depicted on this set, you will not find the way to make anything worthwhile here.

ullu Handcrafted Premium Leather Snap-On Case for iPhone 6 - Retail Packaging - Sun Ray
Price: $55.00
2 used & new from $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, March 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The handcrafted premium leather appealed to me with this case at first look. Coming to us compliments of the Amazon Vine program, I was impressed with both the sleek packaging and the bright and cheerful color of the case. That's about where the pros end. This case is flimsy and offers no protection whatsoever to the expensive, delicate iPhone 6. I was actually annoyed at the lack of coverage on the top and bottom of the phone, virtually exposed end to end with the exception of a bit of corner protection I wasn't impressed with button access either. If I were looking to merely cover the phone with a leather cover, I would have rather used a folio case where at least an accidental drop would not spell disaster. This case is pretty, but that's about it. Comes with a screen protector and cloth which I did not use since I have tempered glass on my phone.
I reviewed a different iPhone 6 case recently and loved it, in fact I would highly recommend this one instead: LAX Gadgets Slim and Protective Grip Shield Case for iPhone 6.

ullu Handcrafted Premium Leather Snap-On Case for iPhone 6 - Retail Packaging - Blue
Price: $55.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, March 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The handcrafted premium leather appealed to me with this case at first look. Coming to us compliments of the Amazon Vine program, I was impressed with both the sleek packaging and the deep rich color of the case. That's about where the pros end. This case is flimsy and offers no protection whatsoever to the expensive, delicate iPhone 6. I was actually annoyed at the lack of coverage on the top and bottom of the phone, virtually exposed end to end with the exception of a bit of corner protection I wasn't impressed with button access either. If I were looking to merely cover the phone with a leather cover, I would have rather used a folio case where at least an accidental drop would not spell disaster. This case is pretty, but that's about it. Comes with a screen protector and cloth which I did not use since I have tempered glass on my phone.

Curel Ultra Healing Lotion, 13 Ounce
Curel Ultra Healing Lotion, 13 Ounce
Price: $5.49
29 used & new from $2.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Great treatment for super dry skin, March 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This northeast winter has been particularly harsh on our skin, taking a toll on skin from head to toe...dry, flaky cracked and in some cases, even broken and bleeding. This Curel lotion truly does what it claims to do. From the moment I smooth it on, I could feel my skin drinking in the moisture. Non-greasy, unscented and lightweight, this is a perfect addition to your daily skin care routine. No slippery residue. Perfect dry skin treatment ~~ you WILL SEE a noticeable difference.

Olay Total Effects Fragrance Free Featherweight Moisturizer with SPF 15, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
Price: $11.20
14 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect addition to your daily skincare routine, March 18, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Olay has been a go-to brand for generations in my family. This oil free product came compliments of the Amazon Vine program and I am thoroughly enjoying it thus far. We're in the Northeast and have suffered an unusually frigid winter this year, so dry skin is part of the package here. This easy to store and even easier to dispense pump bottle is perfect for bedside or vanity in your bath or bedroom. Though it states Fragrance-Free, I find it to have a light and lovely soft and gentle scent which is not irritating or offensive. The consistency is smooth and coverage is complete with only a small pump in your hand. The product lists 7 benefits all in 1 bottle including smoothing fine lines (this worked for me!), evening skin tone, enhancing brightness (again a plus for me) and restoring firmness and moisture. I didn't notice a visible reduction in the appearance of dark patches, but this wasn't a deal breaker for me, I still loved all the other benefits. Apply to a clean face for an all-over feeling of fresh, healthy and youthful skin. With an SPF of 15 it's perfect for use in the colder months when you don't normally slather on the sunscreen. Added bonus is that this contains Vitamins E and B3 along with other nutrients that help your skin stay smooth and youthful looking. I apply both in the morning before my minimal makeup routine, then again before bedtime after the daily grime is washed away. I recommend this for all skin types as well. Excellent and affordable skincare.

Adonit Jot Mini Fine Point Stylus for Apple, Android, Kindle, Samsung, and Windows Phones - Silver
Price: $19.98
4 used & new from $19.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy but not practical, March 14, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This gadget arrived complements of the Amazon vine program. Being an iPhone owner for many years, I have always thought that thumbs and fingers are a clumsy way to text on the flatscreen, so this stylus offered a perfect alternative. Slim and sleek in a brushed chrome, this is the most accurate stylus I have ever used. Fine point is flawless. Here's why I don't think it's practical. In our fast paced world of communicating, this is not a quick grab accessory. It has a twist off cap so it certainly would not be handy if you want to shoot off a quick text. Use this for lengthier communications, or if you are just playing around on your tablet or phone. Good for gaming as well. Not really sure how the notched end is useful for carrying. Would be better if it had a hole to attach to a Key ring with a fast release clip.

OXO Good Grips Chopped Salad Scissors, White/Green
OXO Good Grips Chopped Salad Scissors, White/Green
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this quick and easy salad chopper!, March 6, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We are a family that loves their salads, all colors and textures and load it with all the fixings. This easy to use OXO Good Grips Scissors has fast become the new favorite kitchen gadget in my home. Compliments of the Vine Program, we are now enjoying a chopped salad in no time and the end results so professional you would swear a chef did the chopping! There is a safety lock on the bottom to keep the blades closed, and with a quick flip, you just release the blades, grip the handle with one hand and place the scissors into your bowl of salad. Just squeeze and move around the bowl as the blades do all the work. Spring action makes it comfortable to use and no irritation on your palms. Clean in warm water with dish liquid. I love that these fit neatly in my utensil drawer without taking up a load of space like some other fancy kitchen helpers do. I would give these to anyone who loves salad and wants to spruce up their presentation with no fuss. Good for Bridal Shower wishing wells, too!

Waterpik Water Flosser For Kids (WP-260)
Waterpik Water Flosser For Kids (WP-260)
Price: $33.99
23 used & new from $33.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Works great but it can wake up the neighbors!!, March 6, 2015
We have just gotten braces in our home, so this was a must have for the bathroom. I loved the small footprint of this unit, much better than the full sized Waterpik. The green receptacle holds enough water for two people to use the machine. The stickers were cute, and they're removable, coming in both girl and boy designs. I was sadly disappointed, however, in the NOISE THIS THING MAKES! Wow! If you think you could use this when someone is sleeping in the next room, think again. And don't even consider turning it on if you just got the baby to fall asleep. This sounds like a jack hammer and I'm not certain why. Nothing is malfunctioning, no leaks and no broken parts, just an extremely loud motor. Oh well, at least it does the job. Three settings are available, but the first one is pretty lame. Our kids use the second one with good results. There are two attachments to choose from, one for braces and one for regular teeth. You can also purchase others so that other family members can use the same machine. Keep it empty and dry between uses so that you don't wind up with bacteria or odor. Good machine for the price. If it weren't so loud I'd have easily given it five stars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20